I know the leafs are memes, but you really don't understand the tragedy that is canada Sup Forums

this has been lingering on my mind for a while, but now it's setting in after reading this thread
and the posts.

canadian people were the most kind and genuinely good people.
i'd say even better than the U.S., because they didn't have a huge amount of nigs, southern U.S.A whites, and other minorities dragging them down.
a beautiful utopia of white people.
great neighborhoods, great culture, gorgeous women of WHITE diversity.
hazel eyes and black hair, blond hair and brown eyes, etc, and leaning to the conservative modest side.
it kills me knowing that it is very close to never being the same way.
they ignored the chinks, but now it's becoming a very serious problem that i hope gets resolved. but in what way?
no memes please.
you could probably eventually deport the mudslimes, but what else can they do?

why do cunts like you think that you are welcome here

make it racist to insult and attack whites and christianity

I remember when I first heard about Canada as a child. Seemed like a cool place. I heard that they had similar gun laws like in the US but had unlike the US not so much of a gun violence problem. So I wondered why? It then was told to me that the Canadians are so trusting that they don't even lock their doors. These are nice people I thought. They're much like the Swedes tbqh. Too good for this world or something,

Lol are you fucking kidding America?

Canada is a festering shithole and an absolute failed multicultural experiment gone horribly wrong due to the fact that every immigrant let in by the Liberals (Except for Sikhs and Chinese) is a liberal voter for life, so now Canada is an ethnic clusterfuck

In fact, it's so bad here that nobody actually refers to themselves as "Canadian" in the cities. I'm ethically Russian, my neighbourhood is all Poles and Ukrainians and some Serbocroats. Go north and the neighbourhood is abut 80% Indian. Go a little west and the neighbourhood is all South East Asians

We literally have gangs in some cities that are segregated by ethic groups living in their own little communities

And it's not just the ethnic clusterfuckery that makes Canada so bad, it's the absolute Sweden tier Liberal government that we have here

In Quebec, people pay 52% income tax. Here, most people pay damn close to 50%.

Canada isn't white by any means. Lots of whites are actually 60%ers mixed with Aboriginal or some other shit, at least here in the prairies

I hate this country so fucking much, no praise should EVER be given to Canada

It's time for the whites in Canada to go home and kick the Muslims out of Europe. Canada is fucking gone to nonwhite immigrants. It's unfuckingbelievable

i like canada. i grew up in toronto. i went to school with italians, greeks, macedonians, anglos, filipinos, chinese, vietnamese, jamaicans, indians, sri lankins etc. i am still friends with them til this day. i had more exposure to the world and different cultures and am a more well rounded individual for it. the problem isn't multiculturalism, it's uneducated immigrants coming from war torn countries. in highschool (after war in middle east) there were tons of afghans, iraqis & pakis who were in gangs and did not assimilate. but who can i thank for that, oh right, the usa.

fuck you

Shut the fuck up, Liberal

Can confirm, I routinely talk to Anglo-Canadians that unironically say there is no such thing as Canadian culture.

Quebecois here. We're definitely fucked by politics the same as everyone else, but no one in their right mind would say there is not such thing as Quebecois culture. Canada's fucked and we're trapped in it.

Also fuck Trudeau. We're being swarmed by Haitian refugees because they're scared of what Trump might do (yes you read that right, they're not Haitian refugees from Haiti, they're Haitian refugees from the US). And what's our answer? Mayor of Montreal is saying we're a sanctuary city, and we're housing the fuckers in the olympic stadium.

just because you're a loser and can't handle anything spicier than a pb&j doesn't mean the rest of us real canadians don't enjoy a good patty or samosa

uhhhh, what?

i don't think that would be enough

the first girl i had a crush on was my french-canadian kindergarten teacher that introduced me to hockey. ever since then i've been trying to find a canadian gf, but yes the world doesn't deserve them.

>didn't read the op

>he doesn't want to live in a 99 percent white canada

Quebec absolutely has culture, but Anglo Canada ESPECIALLY ONTARIO is fucked and has no culture of its own in the last 50 years

We call ourselves Russians and Ukrainians here in MB, not Canadians

Boomerpost

Fuck that, Canada is a British colony, same as the US. If only they'd realize it. No culture? The only reason people think that is because the culture is so prevalent that people don't see it. Even our culture is strongly influenced by the UK. Our food is influenced by the English and our music is influenced by the Irish.

And this is coming from a Quebec separatist. Get your shit together

Lmao makes sense considering Bongistan is a fuckfest full of browns and Chinks as well

Canada certainly had a nice culture. Was sort of like Alaska or maybe Norway. Strong communities, trusting people, a bit old fashioned. It's hard to describe the differences between Canadian and American culture because the differences are subtle but noticeable. Canadians were just sweethearts.
Now with Faceberg culture and immigrants they're just discount burgers. Every Canadian I've known was a worthless pothead.
I'd love to have gone to a Canadian high school though. That seems like a fun experience.

Remember everywhere in the white world is like this now, the only difference between most white countries is the weather. Germans, Australians, Frenchmen, we all are more or less the same now. Absolutely fucked and degenerate. There are exceptions like Denmark, but few are lucky enough to be born there.

>Mayor of Montreal is saying we're a sanctuary city, and we're housing the fuckers in the olympic stadium.
No... Fucking........ Way

Hey man, I agree with you, the only difference is that I think the present state of affairs is terrible and you laugh about it.

>i know the leafs are memes, but you really don't understand the tragedy that is canada Sup Forums

After WWII, Canada overjumped the US as being a more liberal place. A bunch of communists started gaining influence and went unchecked. In the US, the communists were held back more by anti-communist sentiment.

There as been a slow decay in the media, academia and government where more and more Marxists gained power. They have controlled the schools for decades and churn out professionally trained morons.

yeah, we've pretty much committed to giving our cities

and as the cities become less and less white they'll also become shittier to live in

>there were tons of afghans, iraqis & pakis who were in gangs and did not assimilate. but who can i thank for that, oh right, the usa

I didn't realize you bordered those nations and had no choice but to take them in. Sorry about that.

In my lifetime, I have visited Canada many times, and seen the place change. When I was a kid in the 90's, there was most definitely a STRONG sense of regional identity in BC; I remember the "western alienation" thing; the profound pride that people took in their English history (and not just in Victoria); the pride that people had in the land itself, which their ancestors had settled and worked and prepared for the future.

But things changed. They changed rapidly, and deeply. The immigration flood; the money flood from HK then the mainland; the mind-numbing multikulti propaganda in the media; a lust for adoration by the world (the fate of Vancouver in many ways is an example of what happens when you chase The Economist's "best cities for expats" title), and the foreigness that began to creep into so many things. "Canada" as I had known it was being pushed out of its own cities and into little redoubts in smaller towns.

Things went from pic related:

...to pic estranged:

And that's a good thing..

Is that sarcasm or genuine disbelief? Either way....yeah. It's fucked.

Truth.

Anglo culture is being written out of modern appeasement to the wagon burners, backed by modern liberals and recent immigrants.
Quebec culture is allowed because without it, quebec would secede.
And Champlain showed some compassion for the indians compared to what he saw the Spanish colonies were doing.
But Canada trying to keep Quebec happy resulted in the multiculturalism legislation which in the end fucked canada and made the Anglo identity unwelcome

>southern U.S.A whites

Nigger confirmed

That looks like it's just a vacation advertisment.
But still the chinks are a goddamned plague on the Earth.
>muh high iq pretty women east aryan yadda yadda yadda
Chinese are dumb as shit, jewy in business, amoral, ugly, they take over like a swarm...dammit I hate them. At least for blacks there's a reason they're here.
Hirohito did nothing wrong.

That's an interesting point, because the multiculti dude is PET, right? We hate him too. I don't know to what extent your narrative is accurate. Seems like you would've been better off letting us loose and not go with the multicultural bullshit. At this point we're probably more right wing than you are. And I'm not trying to erase the fact that as far as the 80 and 90s were concerned, Quebec nationalism was left leaning.

It's a holiday ad by a Vancouver-based tour agency marketing to Canadians.

Gun laws different as fuck.

Crazy amounts of training and classes needed for permits if you don't come from military or hunting family. No handguns are legal for civilians, no fully automatic or larger long guns legal for civs, I dont believe many outside of law enforcement and gov can have concealed carry, no open carry laws in public urban areas, etc.

You need to do training and safety courses just to buy compound bows.

But the Rye has rotted our stomaches that it gives us hella bad heart burn that we drink 2% homo milk to get rid of.

I mean.. Our current PM may very well be Fidel Castros son

I was once Canadian. I fled that country last year. I consider myself a stateless person now, a refugee. I never had a country. In high school, given the class material, I quickly realized that the powers that be had decided that I, as a white male heterosexual cisgender Gentile Christian, simply wasn't welcome in that society. The upper classes had stolen my future and my freedom, the future my ancestors had built for me and the freedom they had given me, and squandered their blessings on women, perverts, and foreigners. My friends all died their hair neon colours, got tattoos, and promptly overdosed on drugs. Working under a brood of sour-faced, manhating, morbidly obese feminists at my job, with no hope of ever advancing because of quotas, and walking home every night through hoards of brown faces all shooting me deathglares, I realized I had to get out. But how? I needed a degree to emigrate. Looking through thousands of scholarships and being excluded from every single one despite having perfect grades, extracurriculars, and volunteer work, I then paid my own way to see Marxism in full swing at university. That was a huge wakeup call, with fursuits, cross desecrations, and Soviet flags a common sight on campus. I'm not joking. I skipped my graduation ceremony for my flight to Asia. I threw out my shoes at the airport just so I wouldn't tread any Canadian soil over here. As soon as I can apply for citizenship here I'll renounce my Canadian citizenship. I'll never be Japanese, but at least I'll be a citizen of a real country, contributing to a functional society with people with actual values. I curse Canada. Anyone who chooses to stay there deserves to be part of that dystopian shithole. Fuck Canada.

Quebecois here. It's really hard with all the niggers and and sand niggers especially Moroccan

Sad to hear, why did you choose Japan? Especially with North Korea acting the way it is the past couple of years, I'd feel threatened.

no, the problem is that we do understand the great tragedy of you country. you could have been something great, a true world superpower, but instead your country decided to roll over and accept jewish rule. you and your forefathers let this happen. you let women have the vote, you let the jews have power, and you did nothing to stop it either. we make fun of you because of what you could have been, but as of now your country is nothing more than a leaf, blowing in the wind and uprooted by the lightest breeze. this is the future you chose leaf.

When I visited in 1999 it was a 90 something percent white country - that's why I visited instead of somewhere cheaper.

Now it's 65 percent white but only if you count italians as white. And it shows. You aren't allowed to even talk about it in canada.

>Anyone who chooses to stay there deserves to be part of that dystopian shithole. Fuck Canada.

Most can't afford to leave.

Jesus, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Now it's 65 percent white but only if you count italians as white.

Begone, Jew.

Antisemitism? really.

65% white? According to who? That's like Toronto.

Anyone who visits canada now and who has visted canada in the 90s will note that it now looks more like north africa or lebanon than canada, especially on the street level.

Flashback to 1998 when multiculturalists and liberals were saying 'canada will never drop below 90 percent white':

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 65 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046
and on it goes

Yes...? Excuse me, did you start coming here recently... say a day or two ago?

I gave him some numbers he called me a jew.

That'd be like me calling you a chink for using '...' it makes no sense. Doesn't seem to be in keeping with the sticky either.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Untrue. We do not have conceal carry, but permits for firearms are easy to get, handguns just cant be fired outside of a licensed range. You can actually carry an unloaded rifle over your shoulder through towns but people will call the cops on you because they think >we canada, guns bad.
That being said, if you shoot someone, even if fearing for your life, and on your own property, you will still be charged with attempted murder

I hope you die a painful death.

I also grew up in Toronto (Scarborough) and went to school with a diverse range of people. I was a white minority though, and I suspect you weren't. What you describe as "good" immigrants who integrate are only that way because they're minorities. They're forced to integrate. They have no choice. In other parts of the city (such as where I grew up) this changes. When there are enough of them that they can actually segregate themselves and keep to their own little communities, things go downhill fast. It's not about the quality of the individuals (though there still is a huge difference in quality between some groups). It's basic human nature to want to be with one's own kind. Even the lawyers and the doctors become segregated.

There is a huge difference between downtown Toronto and East Scarborough. One is "multiculturalism", and the other is "Pakistan". There is no difference between the types of immigrants other than that "Pakistan" is 90% brown, and downtown Toronto is still majority white.

Shoo, shoo /leftypol/

Don't worry America. Rural Canada is the best place to live. The cities are gone bit the wildlife and beautiful roads through the country are still lovely. Focus on your incoming civil war, I've got to finish my coffee then get back to work! Have a nice day friend!

Also I grew up in a small town. Only one black kid, everyone else was white. It made highschool a lot more fun and bullying was minimal. Teachers were the kindest people because they were never stressed. When in doubt, move to small towns in rural Ontario.

This is true. 2 or 3 hours north of Toronto and it's 100% white, conservative, beautiful nature, fresh air, and bears to keep the niggers away. I think God every day that non-whites for some strange reason don't seem to enjoy nature.

>When in doubt, move to small towns in rural Ontario.

But you guys are all poor you can't move.

And North is where all the whites will eventually end up,

>supporting kikestianity

I would never shame my ancestors like this desu

But I'm not poor last time I checked. Neighbour's all have new trucks or Mercedes-Benz, right near the waterfront. The area is so peaceful that we can leave our doors unlocked and garages open with no worries at all. Many wardens from a prison nearby live here too.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>But I'm not poor last time I checked.

most of your country is poor. pic related.

what's your advice for them?

Nah white Canadians are rich. They go to their cottages every weekend and drive expensive cars.

Is that you BPS?

That's not what the OECD says. Half the country's teeth are rotting out.

This. Kill all muslims on sight.

I want to leave ....

Make like a tree

1. Get out of Toronto or whatever big city you're in. My home town me and my mom and step-dad dad lived in a small town house where rent was 700$ a month. Mom still lives there and it's still that cheap. You can also get a beautiful multiple bedroom house in smaller towns for 100k-200k. Meanwhile in Toronto the same townhouse would be probably 2k a month in rent.

2. Pick a fucking career that has Jobs. Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Computer Sciences, Quality Control, etc. I could go on. The problem with Milennials is they see those as boring or taxing and won't do them. They go for jobs that sound cool like policing or fire fighting which good fucking luck landing one of those today. Pick the Job that's in demand and money will fly to you.

3. Don't make retarded purchases you can't afford. My mother's neighbour bought a brand new Toyota out of jealousy of my mom buying a brand new Jeep. Difference is my mom can afford it, these idiots can't and soon they're going to have to sell it or be in debt. That's the problem with the poor, the majority are like that because they think they're richer than they are and end up in insane debt. Be fucking smart. End of story.

>a world without Roaming North American Pavement Apes around every corner

I'm crying.

is that pasta or is it bespoke

And this. The amount of trailer hauling asshole on the 401 is infuriating sometimes.

leafland is shit
every 2nd person is a paki

pic related isn't canada, but canadians will recognize her sentiment.

>canadian people were the most kind and genuinely good people.
Completely false. It's just a mask they wear because they want to appear tolerant and progressive. Canadians have this rather odd obsession with hating America. Like they always want to appear morally superior or something to Americans. Also, Canadians have one recurring trait that is far too common to be a coincidence. When they shit talking about America they always refer to the burning of the white house, taking credit for it and acting all smug. However, when it's pointed out that it was the British because Canada didn't exist back then either their brain shuts down and they blankly stare at you unable to formulate a response or they act incredibly aggressive and hostile.

I'm 38 so I still remember when Canada was more or less completely white, and yes it was a great place to grow up and live until about the mid 90s is when everything started to change thats when the demographics hit the tipping point in a lot of areas. I grew up in Vancouver and in the 1960s the chink population here was not even a single digit percentage point (around 15,000 in the 60s) and immigration to Canada was set up to maintain an overwhelming white majority (to be specific white western Europeans had to make up 85% of incoming immigrants) in 1971 that all changed and pretty much overnight our immigration went from 85% white to 85% asian (mostly india and china) and by the 80s there was 300,000 chinks in Vancouver, now there is nearly half a million chinks in Vancouver and projected to be 800,000 by 2030 and make up the majority of the city, once Canada's greatest city and largest port....now completely overrun by third world shit tier chinks....thats not even touching on the indian problem, the vancouver area subrubs particularly Surrey is majority poos straight out of india...This city is fucking garbage now, I may as well have just moved to china or india because they moved here.

Lots of people don't realize, you think your country is liberal? Our country basically invented it, multiculturalism isn't just popular here IT IS STATE POLICY. The generation younger than me, the millennial are completely 100% brainwashed by multiculturalism they literally are cheering on their own doom and think its wonderful

30 years ago everybody had a detached house, multiple cars, lots of vacation etc...now housing is some of the most expensive in the world, university tuitions have tripled, wages haven't moved in 40 years when adjusted for inflation (pretty much since mass immigration from the third world began) and white Canadians are being pushed o the fringes of the society they created.

Most people 35 y/o plus hate what is happening

blame your country for letting them in in the first place.

We need to sort ourselves out.

That's almost an exact description of Sweden several decades ago.

A lot of Canada's founders actually intended for Canada to be a white ethnostate and until 1971 it more or less was. You should check out some golden quotes from a first prime minister John A Macdonald, he hated chinks and warned us about what is happening now.

Is this legit?

looks legit
google image search it for a lol

ayee yo
they got complacent

Probably not a nigger, just a Yankee queer thats never been to the South

I used to go to Canada on fishing trips during the 90s. 1993 Canada felt like 1983 USA. I'm sorry for your loss. Canada rocked

Anyone else think "wow I wish I was this qt" when you see a qt?

Translation:

> I wanna be a transsexual because I'm a degenerate jew who should be gassed to death

if you get out of the GTA and Ottawa Canada is a different country. Yeah those places are lost. Anyplace that has mosquitos is either native or redneck.