Are we being raided?

Are we being raided?

No faggot a lot.of people here really don't like nazis

ya think?

I thought the nazi posters are shills posing as nazis.

>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill

but it's so all of a sudden, it wasn't nearly this bad last Friday when I was here

>le globalist flag
rofl kys

Most Americans don't like Nazis, no matter how hard you try. We all fucked up by going full nazi. Never go full Nazi.

yeah definetly, a bunch of hypocrite repeating the same shit over and over again, just ignore them

we've been in a state of perpetual raid since last summer

Sup Forums crying about people taking away their safe space

who knows but damn is it getting boring around here.

Sup Forums made the bad choice of accepting T_D here, now we'll have to accept the consequences

>we

try harder

chug the true pills

Hahahaha fucking shills

No one is falling for your shit, Reddit.

>raided

Every post here is either a paid shill or a larper.

Fuck white people

No faggot a lot.of people here really don't like nazis

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off SHILL!

see

after I say "a bunch of hypocrite repeating the same shit over and over again" he is posting again this shit Hahahaa

Not by real people, but yes.
Bots are out in full force tonight. You can't even talk to them without getting a face full of buzzwords.
Which is a shame because there's news we could be talking about, but all anyone wants to do is get baited into getting mad about Larping tards.

Perpetuate repeating threads all with the same pictures and bait.

You tell me

>hurr durr something happens in usa and the whole world revolves around America.
>nobody talking about google anymore

This whole thing smells like a big coincidence doesn't it, i must be the only one.

yes

this

it's sort of interesting to see the shills shill the shills... and the shit really hit the fan after Charlottesville.

the whole board has been getting shitted-up for days.

No shit. Reminder that not only do we have a lot more leftists/trolls, but we also have a sharp uptick in alphabet agency provocateurs.
Don't do anything rash. Think radically, act rationally.

I just wish mod would do something. I don't go to Sup Forums and state that Sup Forumse as north koreans must do something about our image as dota addicts. The last nights overdose was too much. We must change Sup Forums's image and come up with a new song.

Its all shitposting.

Well this is fucking gay. Last time we got raided people started normalizing reddit spacing and waifu threads. Why can't newfags just lurkmore ffs

oh, forgot pic

Yep . . . We have been raided since before the election. I figure it was common sense. Sucks that most of us are just trying to post funny frog memes; and now suddenly we're going to get crucified for bigatory under false pretense

>4 posts by OP
shilling tactic detected. caution! caution!

Like a cloud of fucking lice, my dude. Liberal shills and Shareblue posing as Nazis. We must wait them out and ignore the bait.

we are just hosting a lot of new guests