Who else is up for destroying this Martin Luther King Jr. statue?

Who else is up for destroying this Martin Luther King Jr. statue?

Let's do it Sup Forums!

I don't want to destroy it. The same way I wouldn't want to destroy a Saddam Hussein statue in Iraq or a Lenin statue in Moscow. Its history.

Remove the Lenin statue in Seattle

This is brilliant!

I think we should start raiding libraries and books stores and organize book burnings of all those shit books by cultural marxists

The Statue of Lenin is a 16-foot (4.9 m) bronze sculpture of Communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. Initially installed in Czechoslovakia in 1988, the sculpture was removed after the Velvet Revolution and brought to the United States in the 1990s.

ha great idea ((op)) lol

I couldn't agree more fellow natsi! 1418 hoil hotler

I have a dream, that stupid people stop suggesting stupid things

Antifa agent provocateur detected

Dear autists,
Don't fall for this and become yet another pawn of the leftist narrative.
Centrists are moving away from the far left.
That's why Trump was elected.
It's only a matter of time until the pendulum swings away from the left.
Be patient and dont do anything illegal that will scare off the normies.

Boer gets it

Trust me if a fucking aussie thinks its a bad idea its pretty far down the scale

Bad idea. What we should do is tear down a George Washington statue because he was a slave owner.

OP is a literal faggot. Kys. MLK is an American hero, so fuck off OP.

dont give the CIA any ideas, fag OP

I like this idea. We all know the leftists pussies can dish it out, but can't take it. Suggestions?

Lets see here:

MLK: Advocated for equal rights for all human beings.

Confederates: Advocated for keeping human beings as slaves.

Hmm. yes. totally the same. Uh huh.

idiot.

watcha doin antifa

Why is OP such a faggot? Really OP KYS.

>Who else is up for destroying this Martin Luther King Jr. statue?
No. But advocating for renaming all the malcolm x named institutions might be a good idea.

MLK was a communist.

And OP is a literal faggot.

MLK was a communist working to subvert America.

>have a strong car that could pull shit down like that easily, be a hero
>instead waste the life im willing to throw away anyway on running into a bunch of protesters and ruining the unite the right parade and be a shill faggot

>Insisting confederate statues be kept in the middle of black ghettos like Baltimore.
>stormshill logic

Why is he white on that photo?

cause that was his dream

You can dish it out, but you can't take it. :)

I mean take a step back and look at the kind of shit these nazis have drilled into your head. It's just sad man. Go read a history book please.

On the other hand, antagonizing Antifa onto new and wonderful forms of mob violence will make things move quicker. What could be destroyed that would send Antifa into a shitfit but not scare off normies?

And fuck that Lenin statue, the practicality of destroying a giant lump of bronze is an issue.

this.

> Muh unite the right parade was ruined ...
Yea, that's such a fucking shame.

Hey FBI / CIA, I really want to see a ufo. You know me, no one would believe me anyway

Nazi's get the helicopter too. Stop being a shill, we all know you lefties are trying to start shit. I advice you to back down before you get fucked.

>t. Marxist false flag
>t. Antifa false flag
>t. shill false flag
>t. gender queer false flag
Pick one or pick the whole set.

It's funny when you antifa faggots try to shill an idea and it doesn't work. Every new thread trying to push it comes across as more and more desperate.

Fuck off back to r/the_donald, faggot.

>Nazis get the helicopter
What the fuck do you think Pinochet was? Do you even know where your memes come from?

Lmao yes, do it. Get niggers even madder at you than they already are.

What a genius idea.

this statue is shit anyway, I remember when I first saw it I thought it was supposed to be like han solo in carbonite

Grow up kid.

All collectivists can get fucked, do YOU understand?

Calm down storm fags we've already got enough of your problems to deal with

I'm game. What's the plan?

Niggers are always mad. They can't help it, it's in their nature. They are closely related to apes after all. There is nothing a nigger fears more than open racism though.

drone + TNT

Maybe some people deserve to be slaves. Like yourself.

So many shills who are scared. When did the right become so soft

>unironically using the term 'stormfag'
kys

Do as the Rolling Stones command.
Paint it black.

>it's not even finish
lazy fucking niggers

This would be the most retarded thing to do
Also MLK would probably be on the "alt-right" side if he were alive.

Sounds like a post antifa posing as a Sup Forumsack would make.

Smells like shills in here

Nice try faggot but the commie nigger must come down

kek. except he was actually a pretty good guy, why dont you choose some militant piece of shit like malcom x? who was an actual criminal faggot

how do you destroy bronze?

Found the kike

"I'M NOT NO NEGRO TONIGHT!"

Go away,fbi

Honestly please do.

Nothing would swell the ranks of Antifa faster than this.

You are our best recruiting sergeants

Why would you even think to stoop to their level?
You would just give them more ammunition to call you a bunch of racists, if you dumbfucks haven't noticed noone likes racists.
You are playing right into their game, stop it.

I need that

Hello CIA.

Dont deface any statues you are playing into the Leftist agenda and Trump will be further demonized for this. Dont fall for obvious bait.

This.

You're better off blowing up the Soviet statues in Berlin, Germany Treptower Park.They're statues erected in after the defeat of the Germany by Soviets complete with the raping of their women.

If you really wanted to make a dent, Go for the heart of the crippling of Western society. The news of their destruction would begin to see Germans escaping from the constant guilt that allows them to be controlled.

stop being weak

Robert E. Lee wasn't a racist.

>Robert E. Lee wasn't a racist.
Where did he said he was?

Holly shit, you guys are retarded, at least try not to look so obvious, we deal with falseflags everyday

It's all fun and games, but this won't accomplish anything. Also, stooping to their level of savagery is a niggerish thing to do. Going to work and climbing the ladder is how you deal with these people.

You are either a complete moron or a Jew
>allegedly believes destroying a symbol of unity, will futher the rights cause and not destroy practically all support for the fledgling nationalist movement...
Yeah nobody could possibly be this dumb.
Kike

>Equal rights for all human beings
And what's the good thing about this?

You asshole nigger lover

other way around
MLK was a commie racemixer who beat women. MX named the Jew and called out racemixers.

I take it this is Sup Forums manifest?

DAS RITE

nitric acid

He was a wife beater, it's a hate symbol.

>get drone
>fill waterballoon with nitric acid
>fly over statue
>drop when nobody is around
>fly away

That one has comedy value.

sure thing FBI just let me wipe off my cheeto dust and finish fucking my sister while chugging moonshine and all be right over, yeeeeee haw! wut in tarned nation?

Rabbi please go

lol

The only thing someone could do to it is to get a spraypaint can and attach it to a drone and fly it around it and spray it all over. Otherwise you'd be caught easily

They just caught some nut trying to bomb a bank or something in Oklahoma City as I recall, so they are keeping their ears out for idiots indeed.

Wouldn't the acid eat through the balloon? Considering it's able to melt Bronze? Do you hear yourself right now?

oh look, morew reddit spacinf! surely this is a real HuWhite Nationalist
remember to sage and report all shill posts you faggots

as are you ours

different acids react with different things
oh man has Sup Forums really declined in IQ since the election

they best way to destroy such a statue is to drill a hole in the head and pour nitric acid inside. before they realize what happened itll be dissolving most of it from the inside

I'm not a degenerate loser that destroys monuments of our history. MLK was a douchebag in his personal life but his message of viewing people according to their merit instead of race made us better off.

>Rubber and cork fittings should also be avoided as nitric acid attacks these materials.
Your last two digits fit your IQ

How about the Lenin statue instead?

>they are keeping their ears out for idiots indeed.
Obviously they are if they're on Sup Forums lurking endlessly while throwing up bait threads. I can't think of a better place to go to look for useful idiots who can be steered toward committing illegal acts without the hint of suspicion along the way.

Hey, didn't you guys get your asses handed to you the other day?

I even got a little group picture of you all!

So the acid can disintegrate metal, but not rubber? Also, if you're seriously considering this, you're an idiot. This is clearly a shill thread. And shills are taking the bait it seems.

If you throw black paint on the mlk statue and put him in blackface you will destroy the country blacks will never forgive you and conservatives will be forever labeled racists...

So watch a liberal do it to frame conservatives

Fuck that nigger and fuck his faggy little dream
>88
Yeah

>>Rubber and cork fittings should also be avoided as nitric acid attacks these materials.
>Your last two digits fit your IQ
I was pointing out that his logic was flawed
Just use a plastic balloon then and avoid rubber balloons