Why y'all whites be appropriating our culture? Shit is just downright rude...

Why y'all whites be appropriating our culture? Shit is just downright rude. You never see us eating mayo from a jar and fucking our sisters...

mobile.twitter.com/VictoriaWaldrip/status/896359553008140288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM4gi4CEI3U
youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ill appropriate anyone's culture i want

you dont own your culture. if i see it ill copy it. nothing you can do.

Who is "us"?

>le white ebin gene pool

Meanwhile in the real world more then half of British Pakistanis marry their first cousins

youtube.com/watch?v=bM4gi4CEI3U

>fucking our sisters
with all your run away fathers, you'd never know anyway

everything beyond mud huts and lower jaw plates is some kind of appropriation of White culture. Black American culture doesnt exist in a vacuum without white people.

Why aren't you TOLERANT and celebrating DIVERSITY

Agreed, you're """culture"" is fucking degenerate cancer and I don't want it infecting my people.

Not our fault we have attractive sisters

Your car being parked in your driveway the whole time is an absolute defence against accusations of automobile theft or joyriding.

>If I break into your house and steal your refried beans, falafel, ham hocks or whatever, shoot me or have me arrested.

>If I purchase the ingredients and make my own, fuck you!

Please feel free to stop using our electricity and internet then, and return to wearing garments made from bark cloth, and using conch shells instead of money.

You wear pants don't you? You cultural appropriating piece of bilirubin

She probably doesn't want to be called white, she has jewish an sicilian roots right?

Don't forget

>eating food without spices
>can't dance
>can't jump
>lose at basketball
>steal from black artists
>kissing they dogs on the mouth
>letting their dogs lick their face
>fucking animals
>haveinng bbc parties
>eating creampies
>fake smiling at people on the street

fuck is up with you honkeys

blacks have higher per capita rates of incest

that's right you're too busy getting fucked by your older brother so he can prove his manhood, but keep it on the dl

PLease kindly remove yourself from the computer you are using. I dont appreciate you appropriating my culture by benefiting from my cultures achievements.
Are you aware enough to see your own hypocrisy or are you just a straight up basic nigger?
Oh and why are you speaking English?..

Despite these failings, they put niggers in chains and whupped the fuck out of them. Does this makes niggers meek, submissive slaves to cucks?

>

only way i could appropiate black culture is by getting aids

Fkn white crackers, am I right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

what ever fuck this is, im ok with letting the Fake Nazis gas the living shit out of it

boi we wuz fast n shieet

>fucking our sisters
Actually in the black community, we're the highest offenders of incest out of all the racial demographics.

Gay marriage is (religious) cultural appropriation .

how's it feel being conquered by supposedly retarded whites then ? even arabs had negro slaves