Jew Laura Loomer Closes Discord Server To Alt-right.com and Daily Stormer

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/897159572712034304?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://altright.com/2017/08/14/discord-shuts-down-alt-right-server/

Other urls found in this thread:

teaparty.org/conservative-firebrand-laura-loomer-doxed-death-threats-posted-online-256912/
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/who-are-the-modern-day-jews.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SNKkMkR6I3g
youtube.com/watch?v=0CTRn4z07L4
horowitzfreedomcenter.org/shillman-fellows
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody gives a shit.
I'm racist but stormfags are a bit out there

Rebel Media in full on assault on white nationalism.

gross

Yes, Jews are racists o go back to Israel.

she is obsessed with spencer

Hey, looks like Antifa has done us the favour of doxxing her themselves.

teaparty.org/conservative-firebrand-laura-loomer-doxed-death-threats-posted-online-256912/

who? what?

So do we pretend she is on our side so antifa deals with her?

She want to get his cock.

She has said some horribly bigoted things about Palestinians. If you want to hit her back, spread her hateful words about Palestinians to Muslims groups and let them condemn Rebel Media.

This shit isn't that complicated. And no, don't use words like kike or ((())) marks. Just send her bigoted words to various Leftist and Muslim groups and let them do the work.

I don't get who her audience is supposed to be. Literally everyone hates her, all sides.

Does she know the Stormer was founded and funded by Jews?

>48 likes
wow, seems like an absolute cultural icon

Good idea. The left will hate her anyways. For them she is a Nazi.

I think her position at Rebel Media is endowed. I am not kidding. She has some weird title with someone's last name that has nothing to do with journalism.

>firebrand
literally nobody is a fan of her, or even knows who she is

The stormfags always claim the leftist Jews what to (((Shut It Down))) and it looks like they were right.

I hope the left is happy because they have literally turned the stormfags into political martyrs.

technically a good portion of American Whites, who think they are anti-Jew are actually "Jews" themselves. in the real racial meaning of the term, in that they descended from the 12 Tribe of Israel, one of which was Judah, modern day "Jews" are just a tiny fraction of that Tribe. and they have since committed misgenation and have turned their backs to God and Jesus. Modern "Jews" are largely just as white as most "whites".

It is a common mistake to apply the promises made to Israel to Judah or the ‘Jews’. However, the House of Israel and the House of Judah are prophesied to join together and return from the northern land to Palestine after Christ returns and establishes His rule from Jerusalem (Jer 3:14-18). Regarding the promises, it’s essential we remember these were made to the racial descendants of Jacob (Israel), not the ‘Jews’ only for they represent but a very small portion of Israel (being only 1 of 13 tribes). In fact the Jewish people make up an even smaller portion of Israelites since the term ‘Jew’ is only applied in the bible to the very small remnant of 42,360 of the Tribe of Judah who returned to the land of Israel about 538BC after their captivity in Babylon when they become known as the Nation of the Jews (Ezra 2:1, 64). This is confirmed by the Jewish historian Josephus who wrote “Jew is the name they are called by from the day that they came up from Babylon." (Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, Book 2, Chapter 5). revealingthetruth.weebly.com/who-are-the-modern-day-jews.html

She was that gerbles retard right? Seems like a jew entryist and not a very good one at that.

"Shillman Fellow" I thought this was some sort of a reuse or a gag or something? You can't make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNKkMkR6I3g

youtube.com/watch?v=0CTRn4z07L4

horowitzfreedomcenter.org/shillman-fellows

Oy vey, shut it down!

good

These fucks need to stop making everyone on the right look bad

>we will fight for white people
>nazi slogans, kkk, etc
>a literal retarded terrorist attack ISIS style
Everyone hates you now. Kindly fuck off.

>horowitzfreedomcenter.org/shillman-fellows
Those all seem like legit academics and journalists... and then Loomer. You have to be kidding me.

I guess we should have stood with her tire

pussy faggot

Payback is sweet. In your face "master race".

Ahahaha.

>Alt-right works for kik-

Whites lost WWII, you got flooded with immigrants, now you have to witness your women lay in bed with black guys, it's time to stop acting tough on the Internet. Your race has been totally defeated.

Hope she has a permit to wield this nose in public.
HOLY FUCK

>this user's face when he realizes that nose is post-operation

That's a man sweetie.

The alt-right kept the alt-left in check. When they started sperging out and trying to stop that muslim woman from speaking or when they tried to stop that silly play they looked like idiots. The Alt-right had integrity and understood the value of free speech. We held them to a higher standard and they stopped doing that shit.