He lives 20 minutes away from me on 477 Longwood ave

He lives 20 minutes away from me on 477 Longwood ave
Check local Boston news tomorrow morning

Do you go there with the ammo or with the rifle?

>that fucking address
Nice bait

>Temple Israel
>477 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA

kek. I was about to call this guy too and give him a heads up.

This guy has been attentionfagging since hwndu season 1, actually getting doxxed would probably be a boost for him.

>I'll pretend to be a commie and go after the innocent touch wielding NAZI
>MUHH innocent NAZI dindu nun

KEK
Nice FALSE FLAG sonny

Protip: You could murder a Nazi with a hammer and most of America won't care. THEY ARE FUCKING NAZI'S YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT! WE'VE BEEN THOUGH THIS! WW2! THE WHOLE WOLD WAS INVOLVED! NAZIS ARE THE FUCKING ENEMY OF AMERICA!

why not neither?

Probably doxing himself.

He was so faggoty on that Cville stream. Started white-knighting in front of Brittany Venti about how he's "only attracted to intelligence" when he just spent a good portion of the stream sperging out over how hot Millie Weaver is. Not to mention the purity spiralling.

Seriously when I saw this guy on photos I thought this was some alpha as fuck ubermensch with that impressive stache.
And then I see him in this video and this shemale starts to lisp and look droopy eyed.
This is a tragic character and I actually feel sad for him and wish him all the best now.

Why go after the lesser members of the alt-right instead of going straight for Richard Spencer? He's the head of it all. Would it not have been better to blind him with acid instead of Baked Alaska?

"acid"

nigga maced himself

When was the announcement made that the worst shitposters are supposed to use pirate flags?

Don't be a fucking faggot, faggot.

guyth we need prayerth and milk for baked alathka

Where are his videos?

Why won't you dox ms13.

Are you to much a pussy. I live in the kushy projects. Get rekt circle

Watch BakedAlaska's Unite the Right stream. He took over when BakedAlaska got maced.

K. I'll keep boston pd posted.

Spencer is a psyop.

As is Bagdadi.

Yah because I'd totally rekt a nice car if faggots didn't attack me. Block me. Start previous accidents. Then block the road and throw shit and mob my car

How
Fucking kike
Is the deep state

Like actually frogs turning gay fags?

Well, who isn't, these days?

Enemy of FDR and the big banks.

>As 'was' Bagdadi.

ftfy

Don't do it OP.

Jesus Christ told us that we need to love everyone and even pray for our enemies.

>'I sprayed..I was sprayed'
But we don't know either.

I can't wait to hear the article about a commie that got shot for trespassing on private ground

Savage

imagine being this jidf

We didn't win the WW2 by ignoring all the german soldiers and only going after Hitler