Events are speeding up greatly. They are forcing Trumps hand

Events are speeding up greatly. They are forcing Trumps hand.
You have less than a week before the black sun cuts the US in half.
Hope you're ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/science/cassini-probe-skims-saturns-atmosphere-10988074
youtube.com/watch?v=fFDBeTdPKig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its just a fucking eclipse holy shit man

Trump is moving back to us recently, as he the establishment is grilling him over his Charlotteville reaction.

However, I do not expect it to last.

You'll see. Trump will make his move.

>the black sun
you larping faggots dont even know what the black sun is.

sage all commies LARPING as nazis threads.

more info pls. all i know is trumps moving back to DC on the 21st.

They can't stop the signal, Prasie KEK!

checked nigga

its the brown dwarf that lives in our solar system

No, its the inner core of the hollow earth

Some user explained it as being the point which all the objects in our solar system orbit around, which is in the centre of the sun. For such a powerful symbol no one seems to be able to provide a direct meaning. It seems to have multiple depending on perspective.

close. its an empty mathematical point in space. it represents constant order, so associating it with "chaos" is asinine. swastika represents life, so associating it with hate that leads to death is asinine.

dont fall for their satanism.

>Some user explained it as being the point which all the objects in our solar system orbit around

this anons right. pretty sure i have a meme for this...
ah yes

>Implying it will start a new ear
Na, what we see is being cooked since at least 10 years, the 21st will change nothing, shit will hit the fan end october

also, they are crashing a probe into saturn soon. Some say this will ignite the whole thing

fuck i completely forgot about that, this is way bad.

all of these aryan symbols.. black sun.. swastika.. even the upright pentagram... all represent astronomical phenomenon. these symbols are testaments to the brilliance of the Aryan race who spied these things while others were worshiping volcanoes. honor these symbols -- dont smear or use them lightly.

wut r we even casting?!

Still point of the turning world is a pretty idiomatic phrase.

mirror.co.uk/science/cassini-probe-skims-saturns-atmosphere-10988074

>Still point of the turning world
i like it

its hexagon turn gold not long ago too i believe. these jews are casting something..

fuck cult of the black sunfags are finally making their damn move after decades of fucking around, last time they tried shit like this Nazi Germany happened and World War II was on the horizon. Expect massive fucking blood sacrifices m8, some really nasty fuckers are aiming to completely once again shit up reality by entirely shifting timelines and positional shit in the multiverse, watch for massive CERN faggotry in a week or so.

alexander dugin!!!!
>shakes fist in air

What about the "inverted" pentagram?

>cult of the black sunfags are finally making their damn move after decades of fucking around
Thanks for providing no sources or references whatsoever.

symbols only have the meaning you give them. but the pentagram represents the path of Venus. Its a Venusian symbol. Inverted pentagram in today's context comes from (((Eliphas Levi))) an is just Jewish superstition. Jewish symbols are based in mystical mumbo jumbo, Aryan symbols are based in actual things.

>the pentagram represents the path of Venus
Oh wow this is cool, I'm fascinated by orbital resonances and patterns. There's probably so many other places where you can find pentagonal patterns though, as with other geometric shapes.
youtube.com/watch?v=fFDBeTdPKig

sacred geometry rocks.
sucks how jews make these symbols into something evil tho

Blood sacrifices starting with Bowling Green, KY. Muzzies are going off the reservation once and for all. Head on a swivel boys.

I am feeling beleaguered right now because of the commies, but I am so thankful that I redpilled myself over the past two years and am on the right path now. These events have cemented in my mind that we truly are the real Americans, and they are simply useful idiots. They weren't able to impeach Trump over muh Russia, so now they are attacking his base... this will NEVER be forgotten, and many who love law and order and our Constitution will come over to us now, even if it's only in secret.