I confused. If I want to see both antifa and nazis drop dead instantly, this will make me extreme centralist?

I confused. If I want to see both antifa and nazis drop dead instantly, this will make me extreme centralist?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/l6hnmSB5bc3d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No ,it makes you a faggot

haha yeah come over to the radical centralist side my dude

we have plenty of based black guys to go around, you want one?

Pick a side or get crushed between. Centrism is dead. I pick Hitler, who do you pick?
>bitchute.com/video/l6hnmSB5bc3d/

It depends what your ideology is.

10 years of communism was enough, I know pretty much the ups and downs, no thanks. Nazism is cool on picture, but somehow the execution is always a train-wreck. Both side is obnoxious and loud, and fucking up my favorite place.

There's no center.

Basically those Days you got two options. Either you'd be on the left, or on the right. And thats not decided by what you believe in, but how your views are being perceived.

Are you critical on mass-immigration, Islam, multiculturalism for example? If you answer with yes, for the liberals and the left you're already something close to a "populist" or maybe even fascist, regardless if you support them or not.

Being centrist and moderate is getting harder. Its not cherrypicking.

No. It makes you a decent human being who wants the best for the planet.
Both Antifa and Neonazis are the scum of the earth and the world would be a better place if they all ended up dead.

It's because you are most likely young, and easily manipulatable by the media.

Do you think that was some kind of nazi rally? How many of the flags out there actually had any swastikas?

Yes, that makes you the Superior Centrist. Don't listen to the dissenters, while they're losing jobs and getting people killed we're living our lives and laughing at their pointless extremism.

I usually don't give a damn about the media, I usually reading only comments, and this way I think I can get the big picture better than just listening to talking heads

I think I want all people, who are politically self-justified to drop dead.

A likable person is simply one, who
>respects me
>(is pretty)
>(is smart)
where the two latter are less important compared to the first.

Then wake up to reality. You claim to hate "nazis", but your attempt to play the centrist is nothing but the result of what the media wants. I'm going to ask again: how sure are you that the majority of the people in that rally had as an end result the genocide of non-whites? Stop trying to appease the left, and realize that all the media needs is a couple of protestors that get out of line, and BAM, suddenly the entire right-wing is evil baby eating natzees.

loool

>how sure are you that the majority of the people in that rally had as an end result the genocide of non-whites?

This doesn't fucking matter you moron. As soon as a single person marches there with these ideas, swinging a nazi flag - and the rest does not stop him - they are all on that level and endorse these ideologies.

Dude, I don't need red pills, I know how badly biased the news. We have here the same shit, I technically cannot name any reliable Hungarian news source.

Fuck off with your high grounding. Everyone makes mistakes, but these mistakes don't have to be the end of everything.

>Nazism is cool on picture, but somehow the execution is always a train-wreck
>always
It's been tried once and it took international Jewry manipulating the entire rest of the world to bring it down

But the same thing can be said about antifa too. There will be no tranquility until both of this hate ideology are gone for good.

It was a tyrannical regime where you couldn't even joke about the "führer" without risking labour camp. What kind of retard would want to bring that back?

Centrists have always held the biggest stick. After all it takes a lot of power to place yourself right at the center of the overton window.

It took a bunch of soviets rushing in at them actually. No one really gave a shit until hitler jewed out himself and tried taking too much than he could handle.

Nope, just makes you not retarded. Stickfight faggotry is nigger behavior that even original stormfags would have frowned upon. Spencer has too many losers suckling on his moobs around here when these "rallies" happen.

Anything right of not wanting refugees in every house and your son to cut off their dick and suck off jamali mo hammud is a nazi to these people. Just embrase it.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Punch left, not right. Because the left wont be punching left- see how they poise the communist antifa as some heros.

Sounds like you took your spoonful of propaganda. You seriously think anything you've ever read or learned about Nazi Germany has any truth to it? The powers that be have EXTREME vested interest in making sure that nobody thinks NatSoc is a viable ideology and making it as unappealing as possible.

grrr i drew the side i dont like funny and my side logical

No, I don't want muslims in my backyard, but I don't want to sleep with Mein Kampf under my pillow either. It is hard to keep the balance between sanity and final solutions.

You're a fucking moron, those types of things happened within my own family. Keep buying into your "redpill" history though, i'm sure nothing bad will ever come of it.