Aus/pol/ Jewsay Edtion

>Bill Shorten accused of colluding with New Zealand MPs over Barnaby Joyce citizenship issue
archive.is/UoWkB

>Pauline Hanson announces 'conditional support' for Government's media law shake-up
archive.is/Xecik

>Paedophile priest Gerald Ridsdale assaulted girl on altar of Ballarat church, court told
archive.is/s7uLQ

>NBN CEO admits customer complaints are still too high, but promises to fix it in under a year
archive.is/TuK7x

>Centrelink users ‘monstered by their own government’ in fresh debt recovery letters scandal
archive.is/uBmEw

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abc-to-face-inquiry-and-be-forced-to-disclose-staff-salaries-under-one-nation-media-reform-deal-20170815-gxwpbe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YUaL83kyGTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
watercorporation.com.au/water-supply/rainfall-and-dams/streamflow/streamflowhistorical
archive.fo/TT3lJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_industry_in_Western_Australia
archive.fo/qHw2j
water.wa.gov.au/water-topics/groundwater/understanding-groundwater/gnangara-groundwater-system
archive.fo/1laed
news.com.au/national/politics/senator-jacqui-lambie-defends-sex-shop-visit-with-political-staffers/news-story/9bf8dc145dd9576c25ab2f7abc822ec6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks mate, anyone hear the psychologist on abc national queensland (540 am) talking about niggers being retarded?

2nd for Whats for Dinner lads?

Lel abc stars gonna have their salaries made public.

Dick smiths new ad is pretty good imo. Just saw it on 10.

We have so much Chinese over here, could it ever be possible for China to wage war against? They couldn't exactly try to evacuate without it looking suss.

That fuckin mole Leigh sales gets 300k.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abc-to-face-inquiry-and-be-forced-to-disclose-staff-salaries-under-one-nation-media-reform-deal-20170815-gxwpbe.html

fuckin steak and chips and pizza and maybe some chicken nuggets and fuck knows what else

Vote YES on gay marriage aus /pol

only if i'm given a trap fuck toy

*tips Ozemite hat*
Is Big Dick our guy?
just saw his ad on the telly
youtube.com/watch?v=YUaL83kyGTw
same as the BBC lad, even radio hosts doing a couple of shows a week mae 400K + over in bongistan

Thank fuck i have had enough of this bitch browbeating the Australian public when she owns million dollar property off the taxpayers dime

Roast chicken. I put lemon juice and plenty of vegetable oil on it before I cooked it. Pretty tender and good.

>he watches "the project"

First for going to bed. Nighty night.

0:49, that's an asian family, fuck dick smith.

Yeah good money in being a faggot.

>Dick smiths new ad is pretty good imo. Just saw it on 10.

Except Dick is seeking to maintain 20000 'humanitarian' intake places per year, out of the 70000 places they seek to offer. This is why Dick Smith gets glowing media coverage every 6 months of so when they drag him out to shill, but One Nation is widely mocked by our fake news media and Australian Conservatives ignored

It's just on I'm not watching it properly. Gonna play xbox soon.

It's still a huge improvement on what we're being bombarded with now.

good night grandpa

annex us.

We're already past the tipping point and we will be under 50% white by 2030

I had reheated pizza. Can't be fucked making anything else or driving anywhere.

>"the project"

cod n chips, from my local integrated vietnamese fisho.

Had lamb cooked in a cabbage stew.

On the side I had chili-mashed potatoes on saladas.

Might have a cup of tea soon.

I'm fucking pissed off at the moment. The world is turning to shit. I don't watch television so Sup Forums is my entertainment.

Anyway, I'm still hungry.

Dole bludgers get out

piggo i shot this arvy, i already got his snout in this pic, 243, 150m he was on the move, easiest shot of my life

>I don't watch television
Yeah I gave up on the media many years ago, back when they cancelled My Name is Earl. I fucking loved that show.

Anyone who has been to Fairfield or Bankstown knows this is true.

Here in the blue mountains it's still pale. Mind you, I saw a Jew in Springwood last week. He had his little hat on and all. Still, he looked like he was passing through.

Better fucking keep going.

Last show I ever watched on the tele was probably two and a half men.

That was probably in 2007 or so.

Just got my tv connected to my Xbox and computer for online shit.

Can't believe they cancelled it. It was fucken great back in the day

Don't let them know about the Hawkesbury you fucking fool of a Took

>Two upcoming lump sum payments through work
>32.5% tax on one
>48% tax on the other

How in the fuck is that legal?

Fuckin' hell...

Damn I can not stand Bill

>He doesn't have a missus

Fucken taxes. Which country has the lowest business taxes anyway?

>hes such a beta he hasnt redpilled his misses

>tfw can't get a job

>he thinks watching the chase and project over fighting is beta
>being this beta

Luxembourg, Cayman Islands and Switzerland are some that come to mind that are supposed to be tax havens.

Does anyone know if I'll get a percentage of this outlandish tax level back on next year's return?

Ireland?

Not if you're a commoner, no.

>NBN CEO admits customer complaints are still too high, but promises to fix it in under a year
Isn't this the same faggot who said that Australia WASN'T ready for NBN?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

yep

Damn it. Such fucking bullshit. (Although I'm pretty sure based on my income I'll get about 70% of it back)

Yeah, I've heard they are but I think they refute the claim. No idea if that's still the case since their banking crisis. I suppose it's been 9 years though.

How do you feel about the fact Bill is going to be our next Prime Minister

>he thinks a woman molded after your own ideology would want to watch the chase and the project
>he thinks having a fag flag and even worse a "democrat" isnt bluepilled as fuck

Despondent. Our political situation in this country is like a dark tunnel with a steep slope.

I doubt Ireland actually is fixing the crisis, afterall. Isn't Ireland still suffering from the Potato Famine a bit?

>he thinks women need to be molded
>he thinks my ideology differs greatly from the project
>he thinks those flags demean me

enjoy the yes vote champion

Home made chicken pie the Mrs put together. Fuck it's good to be married to a good white woman.

Depends, does KFC do any good deals tonight?

Guys I got a question for you, how deep does a grave have to be for the corpse not to bloat to the surface? I don't think I dug mine deep enough.

I've got my doubts. Turncuck just gave us a soft labour gibbs budget. I think the electorate will be pissed off at another federal election forced on by Shorten and no one likes a sneaky cunt in this country. If Shorten forces an election, it will backfire on him. Screencap this post.

>he thinks women dont take after the ideology of their men
>he thinks...

oh he dosnt think, you must be one of those sjw faggots who have, for the one millionth time, thought they would try to stamp out rigt wing thinking people by invading Sup Forums for a few hours then leaving and nothing having changed, say to their friends, "lol i kilt Sup Forums i fought nazi and wined!!!" lololioldakas"

sorry friendo, it hasnt worked the last 400 times, its not gonna work now, just go and suck off your brainwashed friends

If you're in Victoria say you've got a coupon for the "Bring Back Dinner" meal: 9 pieces of chicken, Large chips, Large Potato and Gravy for $15.

It's on shop a docket coupons until September but last time I ordered it the guy didn't even take the coupon.

>t. mra

kek I used to post here between TOTSE and games of the brand new Rome: Total War. The only thing my mind has changed on from Sup Forums is just how damn dishonest the media is so try again my man.

Take the gay-pill, we must be progressive.

For what it's worth I fully expect the LNP to slime their way around this and for no early election to be forced

But they are gone next actual election. They're absolutely done.

Only thing that will get them in is if we go to war with the norks or if it's revealed that Bill Shorten rapes babies in the last week of the election.

Your probably right. But then ALP will go through two changes of PM in their first term cos Shorten is a repulsive slimy man-boobs and his colleagues are just as bad and the Libs will get in the election after that.

Kiama, I'll try though.

>what the fuck is happening to this country...just heard "Australia Day" is being stripped down to just "26 July Day" because of Abbo cucks.

The last chance was really Pauline in the late 90s.

The 2000s were toxic as fuck. These days is actually an improvement because people are more used to it.

People have just accepted that gen y are the biggest faggots in human history, and sticking up unit blocks all over the place is winning.

>i used to post here
=
>i shilled here one time a while ago that means i know everything

very wrong mate, if you were any sort of long term user and wern't a beta, you would know, as common knowledge women will always take the views of their man if the man isnt a faggot, like you obviously; by your own admission.

Just celebrate it on the 26th anyway they can get fucked

Most likely. They could get a win with some propaganda. The economy is going up and that's what most fucktards care about sadly. Even if it is making Australia a total cunt hole.

Next government will be labor.

Liberals under turncuck have tried to turn the left, shilling for gays, refugees, wasteful spending, neets.

Unfortunately the left will ever vote for them, only Labor and Greens. Greens are currently self destructing.

Liberals vote will be split between ALA, One Nation, Bernardi and a minority of geriatrics will vote for liberals proper.

If we're lucky Liberals and the based minor parties will form a coalition.

Anyone else BOTH a Turnbull and Shorten support here?

If Turnbull was free from the Liberal right he may have been good. But all those stupid old cunts want to do is put the boot into young people.

I support Turnbull and Shorten both being gassed

Invaders BTFO

>supporting labor

BASED

Wonton soup
I don't like the chinks but damn the Wonton soup is delicious

Anyone wondering if the rise of gas extraction and fracking has anything to do with our increasing dwindling water reserves?

I was looking at Perth's streamflow the other day (pic related). The decline in flow correlates EXACTLY when the gas industry became established in the Dongara/Perth basin area.
See the streamflows:
watercorporation.com.au/water-supply/rainfall-and-dams/streamflow/streamflowhistorical
archive.fo/TT3lJ

And the history of gas extraction in the area:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_industry_in_Western_Australia
archive.fo/qHw2j
>In 1966, WAPET discovered WA's first commercial quantities of natural gas near Dongara. Construction of the state's first gas pipeline was completed in 1971. The pipeline transported gas from Dongara to Perth, Kwinana and Pinjarra. Originally known as the WANG Pipeline (after WA Natural Gas Pty Ltd which was a WAPET subsidiary), it is still in operation and now known as the Parmelia Pipeline.
Gas production started in the late 60's early 70's.

I also checked the supply of water in the local groundwater system, the ''Gnangara groundwater system'' (in this case, the ''Gnangara mound''):
water.wa.gov.au/water-topics/groundwater/understanding-groundwater/gnangara-groundwater-system
archive.fo/1laed
>What is the Gnangara Mound?
>The Gnangara Mound is the common name for the Superficial aquifer in a large mound of sandy soil located north of Perth. The watertable in the aquifer forms a groundwater mound, where rainwater recharges groundwater at a higher rate than water flows horizontally through the aquifer.
>Groundwater levels across the Gnangara Mound have generally been in decline for the ''last 40 years''.
So both the decline in streamflow and groundwater just coincidentally correlate with the rise of gas production of the basin of that area?

What a (((coincidence))).

Australia Day is just a random piss up day now, no one cares about it as if it's some meaningful thing

I seriously don't care if they shift it to somewhere that doesn't piss off aboriginals. Just makes no difference to me as long as I still get a day off.

Here's the basins.

>mfw no shows up for work on the 26th of January and the cunts just need to accept it's the real Australia Day

This. Wonton Soup and Chicken Omlette.

>because of Abbo cucks
Which is funny, because the boongs don't give a shit.

9 $9 hot and spicy chicken KFC boooyss

>mfw there is no chance of this happening because 99% of people will just go along with whatever the government decides.

Me too. I don't care for the wanky jingoism. If you don't vote against mass immigration you're not Australian so wtf is with all the flags?

I'll be taking a sickie for sure

Notice how when Mel does something bad he is Australian, but when he wins an award the Americans claim him?

You can't punish everyone.

90% of the country will

>But all those stupid old cunts want to do is put the boot into young people.

Are you joking? If Turnbull was more to the right us young people might have a chance.

As it is, he represents mainstream Liberal party though

>mass immigration good
>selling resources without receiving significant royalties good
>housing price growth 5-6 percentage points above wage growth good
>457 workers good
>more money to the ABC/university brainwashing instrument good

It's actually mainstream Labor policy too, they have a few minor differences on the question of union power and that's it.

If he was to the right, we'd have a future

>mfw jacqui lambie is buying bbc dildos

news.com.au/national/politics/senator-jacqui-lambie-defends-sex-shop-visit-with-political-staffers/news-story/9bf8dc145dd9576c25ab2f7abc822ec6

hey dumb cunts

Why did you leave out Dick Smith's historic push to lower our immigration from your summary? Fucking stupid Jew.

hey faggot

you fucking make the aus pol then you poof

How long until we take it into our own hands?

Remember Cronulla? Australians have a breaking point.

4x steak
2x garlic bread
6x chicken nugget
1.5 serve chips
2 serve fried onion
quater pizza

bbq sauce, salt, pepper