Sup Forums BTFO

/leftypol/ here, how does this makes you feel Nazi scum?
You are literally done for after the trainwreck that is Charlottesville. We are taking over.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
wnd.com/2017/07/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo7KOZrX6hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, that was a beautiful statue.

It's over for Sup Forums.

The smart ones are already turning communist.

Faceberg here, hello friends and allies, AUTISTE ACTION amirite :DDD

>smart
>communist
unironically pick one

/leftypol/ not following proper procedure for removal of a sture and breaking the law?
Color me surprised. Sage

Just noticed
>Sweden
Always without fail, the queen of cuckoldry.

Mm, mm, your tears are so delicious

Why are you supporting communists?

>Leftypol
>Sweden

Don't know what I expected desu

Good. All I care about are happenings and anything that gets us closer to a big one makes my day.

Winning, losing and picking a side is for faggots. Watching the chaos from the comfort of my NEET cave is the best thing in life.

Really Sven?

oh shit Sup Forums btfo how will they ever recover

>weebo plans on continuing being a weebo
got it

pic related

Do you think for one second lefty/pol/ that your comrades today would be anywhere other than infront of a firing squad in those old Communist regimes?

leftypol pls go

They beating the shit out of that statue
Lmao

Beware faggot, it may not end well for you

Who was the statue of?

>good night alt-righ....

Keep repeating it to yourself Sven, it might become true

> destryoing ancient american history

they are not better than the IS

Argentina is expensive to emigrate

What did New Zealanders do?

So i gas the jews then i kill myself to avoid any punishment? sounds amazing

Americans are cucked and fucked beyond belief.

this is my leader

daily reminder that communists are literally not people

kys

Americucks are fucked badly

You clearly don't know what that word means.

BTFO

echo echo echo

>come from a dead and irrelevant board literally flooded with communists being laughed at
>"we are taking over"
LOL

>pulled down a statue that will be put right back up
Wow, it's literally nothing. Please continue to waste our time, it amuses me.

communists pretending to know history

>Who was the statue of?

I think it was symbolic of all the Confederate soldiers. Given Durham's racial makeup I'm amazed that it lasted this long.

Durham is a lot like Chicago, Baltimore, etc. Recently a black city councilwoman said she was more concerned about police having guns than ordinary people. Of course, right beside that article was one about Jamal shooting Tyrone.

I'd like to see you try

Been there done that.

Conservatism is still winning the culture war. The left is losing and will continue to grow frustrated as they lose even more. Hell, television writers are even throwing their hands up.
>theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with there not-so-clever writing.”
In the few days that everyone's been distracted by a little "white man march", Trump has been making unprecedented strides to unfuck our country and end the poisonous PC culture from the left.
>Launched the Telehealth initiative that will provide higher quality healthcare to millions of military members, their husbands, wives, and children and cut down on wait times
>Trump administration systematically dismantling Affirmative Action from college campuses and removing rewards or "priority" in admissions based solely on someone's skin color so now individuals have to stand on their own merits
>Federal judges (like the one who approved the UtR march and signed off on it) are becoming more conservative every day
>ICE empowered more than ever making deportations with record speed
While everyone else is distracted, we're getting what we want. Conservatism is winning this culture war and taking back our country. You dumbasses are busy flipping off statues, meanwhile we're changing policy and rooting out PC culture with great efficiency. Have fun with your statues and trash cans, you impotent faggots. kek

fucking disgusting normie-tier memes
off with yourself

>Angry at nazies
>pull down statue of libertarian slave owners

lol
>implying women can shoot

>Sup Forums - politically incorrect
>posts a politically correct position

Why?
>(1)

> communist
> talks about women not able to shoot

You just revealed your shitty LARP.

Charlottesville chimpout is an alt-right specific incarnation of Co$ chimpout that signalled the end of Anonymous as anything else than a joke of a movement.

Question is, with first Sup Forums and now Sup Forums out of equation, which board culture will spearhead new notorious movement?

Follow up

Why are you such a PC cuck? Why are you shilling?
How much are you paid?
How many dragon dildos do you have?

Oh and incase you are a bot:
#$%#$%#$%^#$&%^&

>who is annie oakley or lyudmila pavlichenko

>what is ww2
>russian female snipers

dietetic-soda education

Seems like everyone just really wants to be liked, and cool. I don't know about any of this shit, you know?

>that pic
spot on. Because let's face it, you must be a cuck to support PC agendas.

>Charlottesville chimpout is an alt-right specific incarnation
The vast majority of the violence came from the communists/anarchists/blm people so what are you even talking about? Actually watch the thing from start to finish and stop shilling or get the fuck off of Sup Forums you retard

>libtards are so upset about being called libtards they make sad memes about being called libtards
>mfw even my girlfriend uses libtard to describe libtards
>mfw have no fucking face i laughed it off so hard

>hurr white people are never terrorists

only if you go by MSM semantics, fascist terrorists are the same everywhere. the scene on the right could easily be aurora, the black church dylan shot up, cville, oklahoma city. just because you're white and the MSM refuses to call whites terrorists doesn't mean you aren't actually terrorists.

it's fucking obvious that you're a late 30's early 40's cubicle fucker who got told by his boss to "punch online nazis"

gtfo with those stale ass memes, grab a neck and yourself it

>destroying your own history
based ISIS

Are you actually falling for obvious soviet propaganda? Next you're telling me that Richtofens numbers were true.

>We are taking over
How's that when the fight is about to come to your individual homes? You're messing with people with nothing to lose, it's not going to end well for you.

So, no logical rebuttal to what I've said? Thought so. We're winning while you're busy kicking trash cans.

How does it make you feel knowing that your sister is getting the genetic line pounded out of her by Mohammed right now, Sven? turns you on a little doesnt it?

>fascist terrorists are the same everywhere.
this is clearly bait, but, fuck you.
Fascist is an adjective you retard, not an ideology

I hope the Ameribros find whoever did this and lynch them.

>communists
>smart

You forgot Sup Forums with gamergate.

you guys ran over a white girl, but WHAAAAA THE OTHER GUYS STARTED IT BOOO HOOO

have some fucking discipline, you guys need to stay in your basements until you can goosestep properly

Awww ye but a wee lad!
lol Stay in school ya dumb lil cunt

>the brainwashed look in their eyes
there is no hope, is there?

im still wondering @ what point ppl started 2 believe this board is of nazi philosophy(was it 1 yr ago? darn my memory) -- or rly of any philosophy, because this place is rly nothing but a bunch of trolls/shills trolling/shilling trolls/shills *gasp*

we know who is guilty of treason -- nothing has been done yet, so u may b right
eg: ppl like this:
>wnd.com/2017/07/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead/

Lol please republicans are fucking themselves over so hard, they can't even agree on their own legislative agenda hahaha and soon Bannon's on his way out! Suuuure you're winning alright. Keep drinking that koolaid buddy

>ad hom
like clockwork

>hyperbole means not true

even if the numbers were shit, it's a fact that soviet wimin were shoting at your soldiers

that's also your fault for killing enough Ivans to make them send wimin to fight.

sure they're apart of the bad side of history but it's still history. i dont think these statutes should be taken down. i guess this might be a troll just messing with us but i always say everyone on Sup Forums arent nazis. some might

Even if you keep saying this it won't be true reddit

>you guys ran over a White girl
No. You have are a traffic accident caused by protestors chimping out on a vehicle, or you have a lone wolf like you people love to trot out to excuse. Which is it? Because either way it doesn't fall on all of our laps? Next time don't block traffic like you morons always do. You play in traffic, you tend to get hit.

why do conservatives celebrate losers of civil wars?

He posted the exact thread on 8ch too in a desperate plead for attention

Friendly reminder that it's far too late to combat globalism. That fight was won looong ago before most of you could suck on your mom's tittie

Who is "you guys"? You realize no one posting on Sup Forums right now ran over anyone, right? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
Literally no violence kicked off at all at that rally until communists (the ones carrying the obvious red banners) rushed in and started the violence. Don't try to spin this, you can't. It's obvious to anyone who actually watched the rally from start to finish what happened. I'm not even defending the larping nazi faggots, but you're just as fucking stupid trying to drown out the leftist violence obvious to the general public by trying to focus on some fat retard in his challenger. You're pathetic.

WHEN WILL YOU COMMIE FUCKS ANSWER FOR YOU CRIMES AGAINST THE RUSSIAN IMPERIAL FAMILY? YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THE TSAR! youtube.com/watch?v=Jo7KOZrX6hI

personally i dont consider a democrat or a republican as a staunch American -- coming from a 9th gen. American -- only pointing it out cause i like to metaphorically wave my dick around.. breh

lol not after Charlottesville's Dodge of Peace

oo such clever, much wow

Hey which race is declining in the world again? Whites?

at least the contemporary ones, is whom i refer to

either you guys support killing nazis and think hes a hero, or hes a pussy that got scared because antifa tapped his car a little and ran off like a scared goat. either way you guys look retarded and need to calm your members down, or else you're going to end up killing more people like morons and turning the majority of WHITE PEOPLE against you

considering, you know, most people abhor violence

>Lol please republicans are fucking themselves over so hard
>p-p-please believe me if I keep saying it guize
Sort yourself out, faggot. We're getting things passed every day through legislation and EO mandates or just Trump not renewing bullshit policy from the obama era. We're winning and you're shitting your pants because you can't stand it. Keep it up, kiddo.

It's so sad in here. No one seems to know that all they are looking for is acceptance, and to be cool, and liked. It's sad in here, and out there. It's a worldwide need for love, but instead we project all this shit at each other.

Can you stop it? I don't think so.

Mememojster