WE ARE LOSING THE WAR!

Just look at this, thousands of people liking this..
Is it all over, are we doomed already?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/25/league-of-legends-is-the-most-racist-game-that-exists/
thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/24/why-the-hijab-is-the-most-powerful-symbol-for-female-empowerment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The left is in for a rude awaking when islam is a majority. Death by islam is better than the slow burning fire of degeneracy. Whites are too apathetic to wake up.

So beating degeneracy and returning women to the kitchen
How is that a bad thing

thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/25/league-of-legends-is-the-most-racist-game-that-exists/

thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/24/why-the-hijab-is-the-most-powerful-symbol-for-female-empowerment/

ITS ALL OVER!!!

>islam wins
>just convert, pretend, and buy a nice wife at the market

>Feminists
>Not mentally ill
Pick One Sven

All these screenshots are from 7+ months ago so you might just be a faggot.

This is what 99.9999% of people think in Sweden/Germany, if you do not think like this you are the outlier.

>81 likes

>400 likes

You're the person who posted these, faggot. This thread will probably get more views than your tweets did. Fuck off, shill.

Archive that shit you fucking shill retard

Not really bad. But Feminists do everything to attack white men.
They dont want white men to do it

>The first black character was made 20 YEARS AFTER ITS CREATION!
So...no black characters until 2029?

>This is what 99.9999% of people think in Sweden/Germany
What i said or what the Feminist said?
No way the majority supports wearing hijab etc

>thousands of people liking this..
>369 Likes
hmm

Speaking of, I just registered toxicwhitemale.com and toxicwhitemen.com

What should we do with them, Sup Forums?

Being left leaning in a muslim country, this is just so depressing to see.

We want men to have healthy relationships with women. We want women to stay with us out of love, not fear. A women held in a relationship based on fear is only as loyal as a caged animal.

>hijab
>Female empowerment
Hahahahaha, these guys are just trying to get some clicks for their shitty site, aren't they? No amount of mental gymnastics could make a hijab a symbol of female empowerment.

>wears hijab to hide outer beauty
>applies 2 kg of makeup

Good Job. You should promote it here and have votes on topics and have articles written with the pol community

spoken like a true cuckold.

>feminists now condone enlsavement of women

At this point. I'll just move to Latam and let Europe have Islam for a few centuries. Then come back for the time of the second reconquista.

at least in sharia america all trannies will be executed. something to look forward to.

go back to leftypol reddit or whatever hellhole you came from retard
sage

Trust me, people are liking those because being pro-Islam is the current social fad. Feminism and everything else takes a backseat. They don't actually think it, they just want the social brownie points.

I follow up by saying that you should ask them why they haven't converted to Islam if this is true. Any answer is the wrong answer if they're not already a Muslim.

nah, look up the quorvis group and the spreading of pro islam propaganda. the left and identity politics is just the medium through which they're doing it. muslims (i.e.e the muslim brotherhood) think they can gain political power and thus spread islam and sharia law through the west by infiltrating leftist western politics. retard lefties go along with it because they reactively embrace everything that is anti-right even if it is decisively against their own ideal, due to the fact they are made up of low IQ niggers and spics.

>thousands

lots of stupid people

irrelevant

No. Islam will save us. It's our only hope now.

I think the hijab is pretty hot tbqh. Imagine a cute girl with a hijab on sucking your dick, even more submissive.

5 people are enough to fuck over a billion

>pol community
Please be less obvious elsewhere.

Feminists are truly the most retarded group in existence. Interestingly, they seem to defend almost everything that is degenerate and/or destructive to the Western civilization.

Head coverings can only ever do good, regardless of it's source.
They encourage the development of subservience to their husband, fear and awareness of God and public morality which will lead them towards Christianity and away from secular liberty and freedom.

>99.9999% of swedish population is mentally ill
I agree.

It's ok, let's pay for plane tickets to send these women to syria.

I don't think so. In my view it's more likely the left will eventually embrace islam, because at least it's an ideology that stands for something, unlike the West.

Why are you posting an image from 2016?

Swedish women should convert to Islam and bow down to Allah.That way you can free yourself from White racists.

Vae victis german-speaking cuckolds

Fill those sites with satire of feminazi and nigger propaganda. It might be hard to make it obvious that it is satire.

Save your roleplays for the interns, Mr Clinton.

Twitter likes are fake.

There's a balance between being a cuckold on one hand and being a rapist on the other hand.

fellas we gotta kill every fucking radlib in america before this shit spirals out of hand. they have no fucking direction and seemingly want everything to burn so they can prop up minorities and other marginalized groups into the same hierarchies they are allegedly trying to break down. seriously they all need to die