The older I get the more I hate Christianity. Christians are so pathetic

The older I get the more I hate Christianity. Christians are so pathetic.

Have you ever thought about the way they get new members? They recruit ideologically-weak people, like children and addicts. Children are brought to church with their parents and 12-step programs have religious faggotry in them.

When Christians try to recruit adults in public... how do they do it? By saying a bunch of confrontational shit. "Love Jesus or burn in HAY-ELL!"

Like... does that EVER fucking work? What adult, who doesn't believe in religion for some reason, is going to say, "Oh no! I don't want to burn in Hell! Teach me the ways of Christianity!"

No one's going to fucking say that. I don't even know if those Christian street preachers are actually trying to recruit or just yell and vent at the general public.

Christians are fucking scum.

>People on Sup Forums actually buy into this bullshit

Where's the proof, Christfags? Your religion has the same probability of being true as Judaism or Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R37BcbpvxiY
youtube.com/watch?v=U9uEspZpYlo
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40920579
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ephesians 2:1-5
"Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins. You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil—the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God. All of us used to live that way, following the passionate desires and inclinations of our sinful nature. By our very nature we were subject to God’s anger, just like everyone else.

But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!)"

How new are you? They're called christlarpers because they larp as christians. They know it's bullshit

>tfw 135 iq tested by the state of commiefornia
>born again at 38 when God lifts the veil
>tfw God love me and spares me from eternal hellfire alongside kikes, mudslimes and sjw queers and Catholic kiddy fiddlers
Feels blessed man. If you kill me I win.
Fuck this literally gay earth and Fuck the jewnited states of sodomy

At least they're not muslims

lay in a hospital on your death bed and say that

While i hate religion as much as the next guy, not all christians are scum, only the ones on Sup Forums are all scum, most christians dont practise their religion at ALL.

>voluntarily worshipping Yahweh to go to hell

I preach the word of God because I know it's the truth and I want others to learn the truth and be happy.

sounds like Sup Forums

Yall wonder why the master race isnt getting over with the folks in peoria.

>Shills infest Sup Forums
>Start making anti-Christian threads
If you ever needed any proof that the left fears and hates Christianity for it's role in preserving white culture then this is it. Take the bread pill before it is too late.

>jewnated states of somorra

USA is worst than Sodoma and Gomorra together

>thou shalt not kill
>thou shalt not steal
>honour thy mother and father

what's wrong with these rules to live by?

Because Atheism has led to degerency and with it Materalism has become the new big thing

>spread the other cheeks
>take in refugees like the good goy i mean samaritan
>all people are equal stop being racist SHITLORD

>What adult, who doesn't believe in religion for some reason, is going to say, "Oh no! I don't want to burn in Hell! Teach me the ways of Christianity!"

Yeah, ever since everyone and his dog could become a "theologian" by reading a "holy" book that is a proven fraud, people aren't quite as scared of the gods anymore - but they should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=R37BcbpvxiY

>being this retarded.

enjoy your hedonistic life
>you wont get much more living done in the great beyond

The older I get the more I hate Paganism. Pagans are so pathetic.

Have you ever thought about the way they get new members? They recruit ideologically-weak people, like children and addicts. Children are brought to temples with their parents and 12-step programs have hippy faggotry in them.

When Pagans try to recruit adults in public... how do they do it? By saying a bunch of confrontational shit. "I CAST A HEXSPELL ON YOU, ALACADABRA!"

Like... does that EVER fucking work? What adult, who doesn't believe in religion for some reason, is going to say, "Oh no! Odin save me! Teach me the ways of Paganism!"

No one's going to fucking say that. I don't even know if those Pagan street witches are actually trying to recruit or just curse and scam the general public.

Pagans are fucking scum.

Where's the proof, Pagans? Your religion has the same probability of being true as Judaism or Islam.

Youve been reading the bible upside down again

>They recruit ideologically-weak people, like children and addicts

Nothing could be further from the truth. The most faithful Christians are generally family people, or just hard-working, righteous people.

>Thinks I'm a Pagan

I'm an anti-theist.

>When Christians try to recruit adults in public... how do they do it? By saying a bunch of confrontational shit. "Love Jesus or burn in HAY-ELL!"

Sounds like you've been hanging around too many protestants

Sorry, I haven't read the bible as much as you. Can you point the books/verses of these?

Or are you, perhaps, conflating two completely different things?

Luke 6
The good samaritan is one of the most famous stories in all the bible
Galatians 3:28

>I haven't read the bible
I know. Such is the knowledge of the christlarper

>Where's the proof, Pagans? Your religion has the same probability of being true as Judaism or Islam.

LMFAO - in your dreams - losers. Enjoy hell monotheists - you earned it!

I hope telling 13 year olds Jesus is going to torture them if they touch themselves was worth eternity in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9uEspZpYlo

Christlarpers in one picture

>yes goy convert to Islam
our Lord and Savior advises you to kys

Neither of these implies taking in refugees, and your bastardized "Christian" sects have no authority over Christ's teaching.

You're probably a Kike/muslim, so I couldn't care less about your opinion. You'll be the first to go.

Anyone else here a deist?

>jewnited states of sodomy

God bless you, brother.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40920579
Do you think he converted for her?

>All this demiurge worship

What's the matter? You prayed to God for a girlfriend and He didn't deliver?

Please do base your opinion on anti-propaganda like all the other weak minded do. If you looked even a bit deeper you would find good close-related communities, relief for people with sorrow and good values that would hold communities for centuries.

>everyone is a potential Christian...they just need a bad enough personal tradedy to wake them up.

the demi urge returned to the source
>being 2000 behind on philosophy

I can hear you tipping your fedora in the distance

I take you very seriously larpbro

>philosophy
Ah yes philosophy, that's like talking things over and over again until we forget about the issue at hand and talk the guy out of it instead of solving it, isn't it?

>I'm an anti-theist
Holy shit how edgy

Sounds like you are butthurt because parents forced you to go to church on Sunday

not when you know what questions to ask

mental manlets cant see the point of it

Well, I'm waging war against the demiurge and you're saying out of your ass that he had gone away, my experiences prove you wrong.

>larp

Christianity is a living religion with millions of adherents. We will slaugther you, muslim.

Where did pastor Jim touched you, user

Get on with you life faggot. Stop being triggered it's pathetic

You're wrong, and right. They don't actually believe there is a God as you'd imagine it in pop-culture, but they believe in God as an abstract as if he is the good in the human spirit. They are cultural Christians, not true believers.

>Christianity is a live roleplaying session taken too far

>but they believe in God as an abstract as if he is the good in the human spirit.

No, we don't, we believe in God, the Son, the Father and the Holy Spirit. And if you don't, you're unsaved so you might as well believe nothing at all.

I read the old pagan stuff too
Christ destroyed the old order of the SkyDad
the only way forward for pagans is to show the evolution of thought.

>id love our old ways to return, but normies need reasons

what alphabet is this

Angels/Demons you can summon

>do not try this at home

>I read
That must be the problem, you're a reader, I'm an experiencer.

But you also hate militant atheism right?
The guys who appeal to children and try to make them love science, critical thinking, rationality and so on?

See if you truly hate it, because I also hate it for same reasons you do and much more - you have to fight it, the only solid realization that comes to you when you abandon fairy thinking / religions it's that the most important virtue you're left with in this cold big world is pragmatism.

You have to carry the responsibility of the people you care about on your own shoulders and work around.

After my ego death shit got real

>arguing with an "ally against negative influences"
>"muh speereience is better than urs"

I nod and smile as i telepath with a friend 40 miles away.

Tough day at church yesterday, huh? Mom make you turn off your Xbox and come to church to get out the house for once? You should thank her, you need the vitamin D.

there isn't even anything there, just a diverse bunch of tumblrish looking drawings, nothing even to try
Jesus Christ, and you guys are saying the Christians are the ones larping
> heres some pictures of some faggy looking goat demons you can summon

>Like... does that EVER fucking work?
What are you a fucking valley girl? You don't have to write out the "like" in the sentence. You can just write "does that EVER fucking work?". You fucking commie fudge packer.

I'd rather believe in nothing than a fairy tale written by greedy men in power to control the uneducated commoners. They barely even tried, just copied a bunch of myths from earlier cultures and mixed them into a fairy tale about a man hundreds of years before the Bible was written.

Life sucks as a peasant? Don't worry, just follow these teachings of a guy from a few hundred years ago and you'll have everything you ever wanted in a paradise after you die.

try a ritual to summon them and be as insulting as possible if it doesnt work

>please dont be this wreckless

>ego death

Sure m8

ok

Jesus is odins son too

>Your religion has the same probability of being true as Judaism or Islam.
I thought atheists were supposed to be smart

Spicy bait. No one is this dumb

We both know that's not true.

That's cute m8

It's amazing when you enter the world of spirituality, you approach a person and the sonnuvabitch is filled with light, he start telling lies left and right.

For your sake I hope you're no older than 13.

>I'd rather believe in nothing than a fairy tale written by greedy men in power to control the uneducated commoners.
But no one believes in nothing, user. People who believe in nothing end up believing in anything. The first seductive idea that gets shoved down their throat by the media or their peers. That's why every communist state went to great lengths to destroy religious institutions - faithless blank slates to reprogram. These days it's feminism, SJW bullshit, marxism, nazism etc. It's no (((coincidence))) that atheists vote in almost identical patterns to Jews.

Christianity might be a silly belief system on the surface, but it provides people with a firm moral foundation and a collective identity. Without those two things, society collapses. And look around us buddy, it's already happening.

i stared at the void, died, born again.

it was quite the "experience"

You ever heard of the "Waking up and everything is the exact same, but with a new coat of varnish"?

How is your religion any likelier to be true than Judaism or Islam? They both have scriptures and a bunch of religious zealots who believe in them.

How is Christianity any different?

>Inb4 "Well, the Bible says..."

So, it's better to suck the cock of Christianity than the cock of some other ideology? Fuck you and fuck off. Authoritarian shill.

What happened to this board? It's filled with cucks.

Tell me the story of how you killed your ego and didn't end up with a mental illness and potato retarded.

>So, it's better to suck the cock of Christianity than the cock of some other ideology?
You tell me user. Would you rather live in 1950s USA, or 2007 USA?

> Fuck you and fuck off. Authoritarian shill.
Damn son I just can't keep up with the sharp wit of an atheist

>What happened to this board? It's filled with cucks.
Says the guy who embraces the belief system that 100% of real life cucks belong to.

*2017 USA

They don't "recruit" the weak they try and help them. They frequently get people who were otherwise lost to society back into it.

If you think of them as some kind of political part or accult group you have missed the point of Christianity entirely.

If you don't believe in God you'll end up the same as those who you apparently despise. There's a reason why the Bible says "believe, believe, believe", and not just "obey my commandments".

It's a religion for adults, not edgy teens. You will get it when you are older.

>If you think of them as some kind of political part or accult group you have missed the point of Christianity entirely.

Or you're just a Roman Catholic, kek.

>131 tested by commiefornia.
>Born again at 40.

Do the math and it works out that you figured it out two years faster than me based on IQ. I tip my commiefornia Christian fedora to you sir.

>135 IQ
>theist

Pick only one.

>sucks the cock of a literal jew
>believing in Jewish sub-religions

The only thing the Christians did right was throw out the Muslims. Past that, you're equally as much of a problem.

Theist with 138 IQ. It's more common than you think.

Depends on the perspective

> Got shit depressed
> an hero failure
> hospital
> Decide to repeat (while taking a few with me)
> tomorrowistheday.jpeg
> have dream
>wake up sweating with new outlook
>go outside, talk to nurse, who goes and gets me tea and toast
> talk to man with long hair in hospital smoking room
>tell him about dream
> "its all a dream user"
> talk to nurse at breakfast
> "where is long hair guy?"

>there was noone like that in the hospital last night user.

Its been getting more intense since

So, experience

Sorry, m80, but I don't buy it.

The Roman Catholic church is in violation of the bible and has been corrupt for centuries. Protestants like me on the otherhand are often weak in their convictions and or loosely interpret the religion to be about what they want. The best is the Eastern Orthodox, I think. However my personal experience with this church is nill. Perhaps the Moromons are right after all, but regardless. This is a people problem, not a god one. Humans make up the church, and humans tear it apart- it's our will. Rest assured, nothing will go unjudged.

You belong to the same ideological group as:
>Literal cucks
>Liberals
>Feminists
>SJW's
>Antifa
>Communists
>Cultural Marxists
>(((Academics)))
>Every social science major
>Gays
>Transexuals

Really activates the almonds

Nah, he's just a Hitchen's fanboi.

Nigger, ego death makes you crazy, it's a trap by assholes to destroy the minds of spiritual people, it also weakens your spirit.

Smartest three men I know are theists, including a professor of Biology at a university.

There are probably more smart white theists per million whites than there are smart niggers totall.

It takes that high IQ not to fall for atheist propaganda.

And checked

I don't care, to be honest. If you're that insecure about being smarter than everyone, that's your problem.

Also worth noting the religiosity of the country can have an impact. Religious countries may have smarter atheists because they go against the grain of society. It seems to be the opposite in less religious nations.

pol will lead the reformation

>Take the bread pill

>saved by the bell curve
Low IQ = faith without reason
Average IQ = fedoralord
High IQ = GAS THE KIKES

>Smartest three men I know are theists
You need to get out more

Thanks. It seems like most of the atheist claims I see are personal incredulity and logical fallacies. I also rarely see an atheist who seems to "get" religion and God. They usually have a simplistic understanding, speaking from experience.

Go live in a non-Christian nation if you got a problem with us.Have fun and good luck.

damn kid, isnt it a peepee time for you now?

approve
kike-shill religion for idiots