ITT we discuss the philosophical and political implications of Hinduism : comfy edition

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botanical_identity_of_soma–haoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser."

With regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Modern History

Heinrich Himmler and the SS Ahnenerbe
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444

Mein Kampf a bestseller in India
mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT

Arthur Schopenhauer on the Vedas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences

>If the reader has also received the benefit of the Vedas, the access to which by means of the Upanishads is in my eyes the greatest privilege which this still young century (1818) may claim before all previous centuries, if then the reader, I say, has received his initiation in primeval Indian wisdom, and received it with an open heart, he will be prepared in the very best way for hearing what I have to tell him. It will not sound to him strange, as to many others, much less disagreeable; for I might, if it did not sound conceited, contend that every one of the detached statements which constitute the Upanishads, may be deduced as a necessary result from the fundamental thoughts which I have to enunciate, though those deductions themselves are by no means to be found there.

Resources

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

Don't be a sepoy,nigga

We are all sepoys

I have some concerns about Hinduism.

1. All of the ancient scriptures were written in Sanskrit or earlier languages that only a few can understand. Many of the scriptures were ruined during british colonialism or were stolen and brought back to europe and somehow translated by europeans! How is one to know if the translations are accurate and not totally made-up bullshit by europeans?

Millions of people understand sanskrit, we've had an oral tradition for the past 10,000 years burning those books is ineffective and as a matter of fact most of the country speaks languages derived from sanskrit so it's particularly hard for an Indian to pick up

This is a refreshing topic but is being buried under shills

*not

Well so contribute

Doesn't Krishna say in the Bhagavad Gita that Arjuna should kill his relatives in the war because the battle is "for his own soul"? Seems to contradict the metaphysical principle that we share the same being

Arjun slays hin relatives cause it's his dharma as a Kshatriya

okay but if this is a discussion of philosophical implications, what are the propositions associated with hinduism? I am asking whether or not this scenario has contradictory implications

Poo

No performing your dharma is the ultimate aim of Hinduism, no contradiction their , in philosophical terms life and death are irrelevant all that matters is your dharma cause escaping the cycle of life was death is the ultimate aim

Go educate yourself you fucking retard

God created everyone he also give them a choice, whether to do evil deeds or the good ones.

Krishna told Arjuna to kill his brothers because they were sinners, they had done wrongdoings to Arjuna and other people, he told him to fight and stand for evil even if they are his own blood.

He told him that since, he is a Kshatriya, it is his duty to fight injustice even if he has to kill his own blood while doing so.

He told him that well being of a nation is far greater than the well being of a family.

The fire rises brother...Prasie KEK!

Hinduism is pretty comfy.

>most nazi friendly religion after Wodenism/paganism
>swastikas
>rich history
>decent followers
>more focused on the spiritual
>practical applications in life
>Indians are easiest people to get along with other than whites/Europeans
You're probably just going to get a bunch of people saying poo ITT though.

You are new to debating with christcucks

In

And also explain the benefit of drinking cow pee . These whites make fun of our tradional knowledge

Here you go

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botanical_identity_of_soma–haoma

Haha Jesus was probably a Hindu or a Buddhist anyway. God the father, the son and the Holy Ghost; Brahma, atman and jivatman.

Okay thanks for the clarification.

Interesting theory
2woke

If hinduisim is so great why do your gods let so much HIV infect your kind?
POO IN THE LOO DEGENERATE ASS EATING AIDS FAGGOT PAJEET
also
your culture is basically cuck heaven
>let my wife fuck me in the ass while she's being raped by other hiv infested gypsies (pajeets)
>pls wife can I have my allowance

GTFO
go build toilets for your fellow monkeys and start educating them to use condoms u fucking dirty inbred scum

Drunkslav. Mp3

POO

Jej

True, but goddamn that is sheer negative chill yo