youtube.com/watch?v=8eMvryXDHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7BAVFcTTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almonds have been activated

Really gropes my gilberts

What's going on here?

What an interesting couple.

Maybe this couple?

Who's that gentleman on the left? Is that who I think it is?

>Bruh! Look at that sick lineup for the concert! Totally lit, senpai!

>Achoo! Excuse my allergies, goys!

>Kessler Family History. German, Dutch, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a maker of copper cooking vessels, from an agent derivative of Middle High German kezzel 'kettle', 'cauldron', Middle Dutch ketel, modern German Kessel.

bump

Nothing about any of this shit adds up when you try to piece it together. Whoever orchestrated all this was very sloppy, they left too many questions that haven't been answered

Definitely allows one to ponder.

>communist
>iota of intelligence
you're giving him too much credit

>Charlotte
>Charlottesville

>come out of nowhere
>immediately declared the head of the """alt right""" movement
something just doesn't add up

who dat

bump

It really doesn't

Azov battalion in Ukraine funded by George Soros. "Kosher Nazis" that support Israel and pose with swastika flags ironically alongside Israeli flags.

>come out of nowhere
That would be you. He has been around for years.

thx

i giv u kiss mwa

what are we looking at here? What's the deal?

I know Baked Alaska, but who's she?

You remembered

I honestly don't know much about Richard Spencer or his politics/ideology, I've only pretty much noticed the shape of his head in all the threads. It's a strange shape, like an egg shape. Is that just because of his weird fashy haircut or is it some kind of genetic/physical disorder?

he's reptillian, duh.

>being this new

Not sure. Just some Jewish girl. The photo was when he was a rapper and did projects with Ghetty and Keon B.

every news cycle since george zimmerman has been more and more autistic holy fuck

he only appeared very recently. he's a fucking spook . Why do you think he wasn't in Chancellorsville until; after all the shit went down?

Hmmmmm, notice anything?

ah, well.. thanks.

guy in the back mirrin a tad to hard.

Julian Assange

That photo has bad lighting, he's actually pretty normal looking in a neutral setting

Spence isn't in any way an intellectual. There's a reason a lot of the YT community and right-wing speakers don't invite him. It's not because he's a supremacist but because he doesn't have a lot to say.

His only claim to fame is coining the term alt-right. That's it. He has no ideology that you can say he espouses. Have you ever heard his speeches? He reads off paper, says stuff in a monotone way, and his speeches are largely ramblling.

He was never a player in my book. It was really only a matter of time he got taken down.

mwa

That's Mike Enoch's, the alt-rights favourite obese Bosnian Jew lover

Ive been loking for this picture lol
Thats mike enoch

>I honestly don't know much about Richard Spencer or his politics/ideology, I've only pretty much noticed the shape of his head in all the threads
Yeah, ok shill

>GVF 1111

This translates to something. Anyone wanna take a guess?

he sure does look gay

Really enables my neural network...

Really charges my cashews.

Great Virginia Fuckup

Julian ass-angel is a shill psyop. The name assange-l should have been a hint. Has been from the beginning. This was known when he first came out, but somehow dummies started taking him serious when he started saying semi nice things about trump.

Hes an admirer of the european stature

What happened to his hair? It looks pretty good now.

>all these images of Richard Spencer weirdly shopped always being spammed over this site
>not a blatant psy op to make us aware of him while not questioning it because it comes off as " mocking him "

really think about killing yourself, dumb memespamming retard

What's with the tiki torches?
Are they planning to have a totally not gay luau after the protest?

cant spook the duke

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Not even close

It translates to a code which translates into Saturn. Within those numbers is also a date and bible verse.

I didn't know Duke was a beefcake

>rules Sup Forums with an iron fist

This faggot again

>Two American soldiers were killed while conducting combat operations in Iraq(tal afar), the United States military said in a statement on Sunday, adding that “initial reports indicate the incident was not due to enemy contact.”

LOL wrong thread

Thanks for the bump, babycakes.

bump

fuck you bitch

He's almost 70 too
>tfw you will never look that good when you're that old

hey sin. id like to run some ideas by you privately if youre available sometime for a chat. ill add you on a backup twitter acc. as teh Spencergate one got shut down by Jews. DC will be the first part of the name. thanks

>>Invented the alt-right

shows over you can all go home if you can't figure it out then I don't want you anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eMvryXDHWQ

he's criticizing US foreign policy m8

Your waifu is shit. Lauren is a kike.

Isn't that his estranged wife?

This is what happened in Charlottesville, since media is incapable of reporting:

-Good right-wing citizens rganized a peaceful assembly in Charlottesville called Unite the Right

-The organizers lawfully obtained a permit to host this event

-Wes Bellamy, the Vice-Mayor of Charlottesville, illegally revoked the permit for this event. Wes Bellamy is a known Leftist and is affiliated with the Black Panther Party, a Black supremacist organization

-The ACLU successfully sued Charlottesville for violating the First Amendment, and a Federal judge ruled that the permit must be reinstated and the right to assemble honored

-Unite the Right was scheduled to take place at 12:00pm. At 11:30am, a heavily militarized police force illegally shut down the event, physically assaulting peaceful protesters with batons and tear gas. Several people were illegally arrested

-While evacuating, many protesters were illegally assaulted by counter-protesters from Antifa and Black Lives Matter as the police stood by and did nothing. Antifa and BLM members were recorded throwing bricks at people, using pepper spray, and throwing molotov cocktails and tear gas

-A crazy kid (false flag?) drove his car straight in to a crowd of people, killing one person. The state of Virginia declared a state of emergency with the National Guard on standby, and Charlottesville became the #1 news story in the world [The nazis on the rise!]

-The lying media intentionally portrayed this all in a way to make it look like the peaceful protesters were the perpetrators of the violence, rather than the victims, despite heavy video evidence to the contrary

TL;DR organizing a protest in a city full of marxists and cops that obey liberal politicians is a bad idea.

>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood

pls someone make the >my feet hurt edit

fuck did you say bitch

estranged in the same way that mike enoch has an estranged wife i guess

It's 99% sure that Spencer is police/cia
Even fucking Milo was more famous than him before he came out of nowhere as ''the face of alt-right xD"

he said recently that they are still together (sounded like bullshit tho)

>Holds rally
>With FBI KKK, CIA NSM of America, Trad Party Jew, Jew YouTubers, and David Duke.

China can I have an assault rifle and some cash and training asap

Motherfucker, I remember you. I told you to apologize before.

wtf I love white genocide now

he's got old money connections and his work history indicates he's solid and his white nationalism occurred naturally.

u r right. the rabbithole goes very deep

enoch divorced his wife after the internet learned shes a jewish spy. spencer ditches his wife after the internet realizes shes a communist. these are marriages of convenience. theyre agents.

>Sup Forums was right again

even if he was poor as a homeless he is suspicious to the fact no one here even knew about him
I was here when the rise of Spencer happened.
99% of people here didn't even heard about him.
Literally from ''who'' to ''the leader of alt-right. OH TRUMP'S NAZI YOUTH!"
He kept low-profile since 2011 and ''suddenly'' claimed everything that happened in 2016 was because of him

>36 posters
>all shills replying to each other thinking they'll change our mind

Sad fucks

I think of This every time This Agent comes up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7BAVFcTTw

kek, this

She looks utterly disgusting. Revolting.

lel

Why is there blood on his sleeve?

spencer and his wife being separated is old news. he said like two weeks ago or something that they are together. idk what to make of it. seems like damage control and she's nice enough to go along with it, idk.

nice digits. but spencer has been active all along. you can just look at his writing and work at NPI. the trump campaign is what gave him exposure, sure, he's said as much.

saved

Let me remind the autists at 8ch /leftypol/ who said the alt-right was a DYING movement before UTR and made charts for a second time:

The DailyStormer viewership for the past 24 hours: 800k uniques.

800K uniques to an ALT RIGHT blog in 24 hours - DS is an ALT RIGH blog.

Almost a million people came to visit an ALT RIGHT blog.

Our movement is BLOWING UP. Through the fucking roof! WE ARE IN FUCKING ORBIT!

We are going to be everywhere, by the millions. Soon you will have no place to hide.

Remember this:

Anti-Spencer = anti-white

Anti- alt-right = anti-white

fucking step up to me then bitch step up

"shes" a russian asset just like spencer is a CIA asset. the deep state is international.

It's a shame they put up the worst article in their entire existence on this very occasion.