If you unironically think the ancient Greeks and Italians were the same race as the Shitskins that inhabit the land...

If you unironically think the ancient Greeks and Italians were the same race as the Shitskins that inhabit the land today you shoulden't be here.

Stop lumping these shitskins in with true whites, the only current meds that can pass as white now are northern Italians.

>inb4 posted cherry picked example of nordic looking greek

That only proves my point that you don't see the average med as white. Rare examples of meds with left over white blood dosen't represent the majority of them.

>inb4 shill divide and conquer

You're lumping non whites in with whites based on the assumption everybody whos been in Europe for the last few centries is white. You're bassically falling for the biggest shill of all.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5103758/
youtube.com/watch?v=YnMcs_5oTV8
observer.com/2017/08/dna-testing-solves-mystery-ancient-greeks-origins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do people actually say this

Awwww,little aussie fag is insecure about his heritage

why so insecure about your race my abbo friend?

If the "average med" doesn't look white, then why would we consider them white? What do the Ancient Greeks have to do with this? Just use your eyes.

This
ANCIENT GREEKS WERE BLACK AND SHIEET
imdb.com/title/tt5103758/

we wuz romans n sheit

>Blond hair blue eyes
>Lets refugees in and lets them rape their women

>Black hair brown eyes
>Don't let refugees in to rape their women

I know where I'm going when shit goes down. The Balkans. Where Whites will fight for our freedom and keep foreign rapists out.

never seen such a bullshit argument
not compelling at all
youtube.com/watch?v=YnMcs_5oTV8

>Alexander
>An Albanian

What's your point?

>an analbanian
>256 BC

WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHEIT

Also fun fact:Ancient Greeks used to dye their hair red and blonde

Illyrian, whatever. He was definitely not a tall blond haired man from all the way bumfuck Europe who thought "Hey, why don't I go down to the Balkans and become a god-emperor?"

He was born in the Balkans, he ran the Balkans, and he reigned supreme.

The most a blond haired viking ever did was pillage his own village out of boredom.

>illyrian
>balkans
nordic=/= scandinavian, the nordics belong to battle axe culture which is the peak of social dominance and capability to perform in extremely hard conditions such as warfare
Alexander the great was no doubt part of this dominant caste

The Balkan deserves nuclear holocaust desu, everything from Vojvodina down to Skopje
Next time they want to state that Charlemagne had some gyppo-Balkan heritage

None of their ethnicities matter yet they're most nationalist about it.

This is what I actually wanted to say desu
They claim Nordic, Mediterranean or Central European people for their own history, they never were important (except of maybe Bulgaria that was pretty strong for some time in the medieval ages)

>post a picture painted 500 years after he lived. You do realize Alexander was a Thracian and was known to have blonde hair right?

>see these statues? they prove that greekz wuz nordic

Prove they weren't

Really nordicists realize the peak of evolution.
You can sense the honour and capability to act in the fullest of human ability.
It's really all about the battle axe culture/corder ware, not about your shitty ethnicities.

English speakers become this dumb simply due to only being able to read sources in English, sad!

Abos absolute annihilated
observer.com/2017/08/dna-testing-solves-mystery-ancient-greeks-origins/

The greeks looked like the irish

>mfw the statue of david needs a bigger, thicker forehead, and larger, more apelike shoulders

This

>irish
>bigger forehead

I unironically believe this

OY VEY GOIM

"protruding" and "Bigger" are the same thing on this island user

iberianbro knows history

>Bigger
more like nigger :^)

If you unironically think the ancient Greeks and Italians were blue eyed blond nordics who inhabited hot climate mediterranean, you're no better snownigger than a wewuzian sub saharan nigger.

> calling us nigger
> not using geo flag

i bet you're a shitty asian offshoot

It's all fun and banter, my fellow Galatian

just dont set foot in my country

>galabro

This is true i live in the balkans and we havent been white since the middle ages before we got raped by the Turks.I've been to Italy,Grece and Spain,those peopl are not white they got moored hard.
Its a hard and sad truth most of the meds and balkans are at best mixed race,with actual white people being the minority.

The Atlanto-Mediterraneans are the true master race who gave birth to modern civilization, and most of the technology and science we use today.

All other races merely take a ride on their ship and sometimes claim to navigate.