The more I see how things are going, the more I realise that Varg Vikernes is right

The more I see how things are going, the more I realise that Varg Vikernes is right.

The best option is to just withdraw from society and prepare for the collapse of western, only then can we rise.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/faith/2017/06/21/church-of-swedens-first-lesbian-bishop-wants-to-remove-crosses-add-muslim-prayer-spaces-to-church/
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtfLT7U6eM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

collapse of western civilization*

Foolproof!

>Pull off a Varg and go innawoods to try and live self-sustainable life
>Meanwhile cities end up in the hands of other ethnicities and races
>Your refuge ends up put behind chainlink fence as a "reserve of aboriginal populace"

It'll collapse long before we reach that stage. And when we do, huge numbers of immigrants and non-whites will flee the country.

Read Dostoevsky's "The Possessed" and realize how wrong you are. It is not easy to rebuild a society and it will certainly not be done by a bunch of pagan larpers.

I will give it a look. Could you briefly elaborate here though?

>withdraw from society and let the kikes take over

varg is the best goy

>try and live self-sustainable life

I think you will find that farming isn't that easy, especially when you need food all year long. When Rome fell the population of the cities went out in the countryside to loot and plunder.

I bet you will find yourself chewing on tree-bark in no time.

It is about the "nihilists", children of the 1848 liberal generation. They saw it as their task to "burn down" civilisation, others had to build up their perceived idealistic civilisation. Any ideas for this always ended up in something monstrous. Basically he predicted communism.

That is why I wrote "try".
Varg's life isn't self-sustainable in the slightest and I doubt that any other wannabe innawoods preppers would fare any better.

No, the best option is to get as many people as possible to break the conditioning and use logic, and reason.
Then have them vote to reform the banks and make usury punishable by death, as well as complete free speech in every sense.

That would be a lot more useful than a few thousand retards living in the woods while the kikes import millions of shitskins and hypnotise tens of millions of our own countrymen

That would sort things out pretty fast

You are right of course, I read your post too fast.

When the economy collapses and the welfare ends, foreigners won't want to come to the West. All the real racists will no longer fear coming out of the closet, and the government won't have the resources to police them. Darkies will be driven out of all rural areas and live in enclaves in the cities.

It's the government that has been pushing this demographic shift, and once they lose their money, the shift will end.

>make usury punishable by death
For what purpose? Credits are a must if one wants to run a sizeable business within his own lifetime.

plagues exist because poo in loos and darkies can't fucking control their bowels or their food sources

the fuck do you think it was called the "Dark" ages for?

He uploaded this and deleted it after an hour.

I suggest anyone in a city move a short drive out and start helping a real farmer in their spare time. You'll learn the trade in no time and you will be able to live a sustainable lifestyle should the need arise.

Are you TRYING to make me spit out my coffee, asshole?

This is what Pagan women look like. Those images of supermodels wearing Sonnenrads aren't real.

This is why Pagans are always so pushy with their stupid caveman theology. They are pissed because Christians get all the hot girls.

the "1080p@30" is what got me lol

A collapse would just bring in a global collapse, then ultra violence, a global dictatorship. The only thing 'rising' will be a totalitarian truncheon up your arse. The Nazis and 'AntiFa' are useful idiots.

kekked @ styx in the corner

he really does like to suck vargs cock doesn't he?

This one always makes me laugh.

>Euro germs wipe out nearly all human life in the Americas
>heh heh stinky poopy face

western civilisation won't collapse, it will slowly transform bit by bit until it's no longer western civilisation, but Islamic civilisation instead.

And that's a good thing, Islamic civilisation is superior. Finally the jews, feminists, and homosexuals will be put to the sword.

Yes goy, abortion is wonderful, autism is a superpower, nationalists are blind idiots, and the leftists are heroes. Also remember to only insults Christians even though by now Christianity is uniquely assimilated into Western culture--never insult muslims, they're just poor victims looking for a chance in this hard world. Hail Odin.

(burn your Burzum albums)

Good advice, although modern farming uses a lot of tools which will not be available anymore in case of a complete collapse.

Sure back in the war they used plant oils (rapeseed oil mainly) instead of diesel and this works, but then you have to manufacture your own rape seed oil.

In short, you need a lot of land and resources (manpower) and you need to protect this all against the ravenous hordes in such a "fall of Rome" case.

oh sweet I want to visit this guy and shake his hand

>For what purpose
Because fractional reserve banking and interest means that governments are being charged interest on money that is created from nothing. It is a system based on debt.

It is theft, always has been, and the Catholics knew this, and so made usury punishable by death.

I'm not talking about business loans. We are talking about the government being charged 5% interest on all of it's money, and having to balance that debt with direct taxation.
The start of the UKs mining of the new world was to balance the massive debt the government had racked up from this system

Implying traveling merchants didn't exist in the Medieval era...

>nice meme bro

Tfw good nilhlist so ancap

Daily reminder to western civilization upholders and deus vulters

-

jews?

Considered to be in different clans(Hashim**, Qatadah+ and Umayya, etc.) of the same tribe, the Quraish;

The Hashemites**, share a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite* ancestry through Salma bint ‘Amr, great-grandmother of Muhammad(descendants of Ishmael*) making them both an Ishmaelite* and Israelite* clan.

A powerful tribe that controlled Mecca and its Ka'aba["The Cube", (a building at the center of Al-Masjid al-Haram mosque)] from 10th century until its conquest by the House of Saud in 1924.

The Quraysh tribe according to tradition, descended from Ishmael*[Tanakh and Qur'an, Abraham's first son].

Daily reminder to larpers and various degenerates.

if society can function just fine with a bunch of random third worlders in place of europeans ill be wrong and that can be my punishment

He's right about the collapse shit and voting being a waste of time

But I'd rather not go into the forest to larp as a twinkle toed ninny with my autistic wife and snow nig children

pjmedia.com/faith/2017/06/21/church-of-swedens-first-lesbian-bishop-wants-to-remove-crosses-add-muslim-prayer-spaces-to-church/

bye bye cuckstainity

Degenerate juden

saved

>not fighting

You're weak user.

>don't have SIX KIDS like VARG, that is LARPing
>have no kids and a computer like me

"Don't worry milady I will protect you against the xtian hordes!! Odin give me strength!"

Saving our people from international Jewry, one black foot at a time

Pagans are Jew slaves

and how exactly are you fighting you retarded kiwi. not even nazi larpers are fighting in this country. 1 person ran over by a lone wolf autist is not fighting. no ones going to do shit because capitalists are too comfy sitting in their homes with their hotpockets shitposting on their PCs. fuck off you larping dumb fuck

What are you gonna do when the new pope gets elected and he's a fucking real life crusader?

Still gonna pray to Odin the Semen Demon?

If he only knew how much muslims loathe
pagans. Just ask your average Paki.

The fact that Christianity is a bunch of philosophers sitting in a cathedral debating whether angels are male or female, while islam is a bunch of angry hordes with swords bent on war, is the reason why constantinople was conquered.

At the end of the day, the sword IS mightier than the pen.

The average face ITT lol

>only revolt against the global Jew was by a man who lamented the victory of Christianity at the battle of Tours and appointed a neopagan (alfred rosenberg) to help him devise "Positive Christianity" to introduce some semblance of Blood and Soil to Christianity

how do cuckstains argue against this (other than by travelling back to their ancestral homelands and slaughtering their blood brothers in the millions)

bisexual faggot wants to uphold a civilization

"Ug! Christian just talk me mighty man of sword me crush enemy!! Look at pig head I cut off of pig body. Ug ug ug."

>i don't care how brown my country is, as long as it's Christian!
>But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

You larpers love to focus on symbols but wasn't the Pagan leader of the SS (Heinrich Himmler) whom you love to talk about a total traitor who died in disgrace?

Late in World War II, Hitler charged Himmler with the command of the Army Group Upper Rhine and the Army Group Vistula; he failed to achieve his assigned objectives and Hitler replaced him in these posts. Realising that the war was lost, he attempted to open peace talks with the western Allies without Hitler's knowledge shortly before the war ended. Hearing of this, Hitler dismissed him from all his posts in April 1945 and ordered his arrest. Himmler attempted to go into hiding, but was detained and then arrested by British forces once his identity became known. While in British custody, he committed suicide on 23 May 1945.

he doesn't want any unannounced visitors, he did some video in that once

Nice old testament verse, faggot. You forgot the literal shitload of ones prohibiting interracial marriage, but pagans no read too good so I'm not surprised. Here's one from the New Testament.

"And hath made of one, all mankind, to dwell upon the whole face of the earth, determining appointed times, and THE LIMITS OF THEIR HABITATION." (Acts 17:26)

God literally put borders between races and expects them to remain. Any attempt to dismantle these borders is antichrist.

You need to remember that Hitler did many things his own generals didn't approve of, such as allowing the British to escape Dunkirk.

The ChristLARPs love to act as if individuals don't exist, after all their ultimate goal is to reduce the peoples of humanity to a consumer commodity that is to be bought and sold by a certain racial cabal.

>prohibiting interracial marriage

Between Jew and Gentile

>God literally put borders between races and expects them to remain

Except that claim is not present in your quote.

>muh old testament

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Since you can't win you retreat, retreat, and retreat again until you become a neanderthal in the year 10000 b.c, suffocated by the competitive pressure of the browns. Or until a razzia of muslims raze your village to the ground and rapes your daughers.

Fucking genius.

There's no fucking internet outside of society.

Good luck with your 'radical hermit strategy' though.

but it fell cathocucks wanted orthodoxy to die so they didnt aid byzantine

Muslims hate everyone that isn't muslim equally.
Except for kikes I guess, everyone hates kikes just that little bit more, but that's universal

Wow almost like a normal, well-adjusted person who doesn't hate people for things outside of their control would say

>You need to remember that Hitler did many things his own generals didn't approve of, such as allowing the British to escape Dunkirk.
This doesn't disprove Hitler's Christianity or the vast majority of the Wehrmacht being Christians.

>The ChristLARPs love to act as if individuals don't exist, after all their ultimate goal is to reduce the peoples of humanity to a consumer commodity that is to be bought and sold by a certain racial cabal.
No wonder you act the way you do, if I blamed Christians for the deeds of the Jews, I'd be crazy too.

>For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
It was fulfilled at the cross dummy. That's why Jesus said "it is finished" before He died. *rolls eyes*

>The kikes and homos will be put to the sword
>He actually believes this

And God is mightier than the sword. That is why in the end Christianity will conquer and Islam will vanish.

The "people of the book" still have an option to pay a ransom "tax", pagans are killed on the spot.

"In the end, my immaculate heart will triumph." -Our Lady

As a traditional catholic, varg unironically redpilled me on many things. You don't need to be a pagan to live his lifestyle or practise his teachings, a monastic life is well supported in Christianity.

> doesn't disprove Hitler's Christianity

His lamentation of the victory at the battle of Tours proves he was at least secular. The symbols and appointment of neopagans to positions of power I would argue indiciate pagan sympathies, which is not entirely relevant, what is important is that he was not a Christian and his Positive Christianity angered the catholic church.

>No wonder you act the way you do, if I blamed Christians for the deeds of the Jews, I'd be crazy too.

I don't blame Christians, I was being very reductionist in that statement. It would be more precise to say that Christianity will always bring us to postmodernist liberalism by its innately egalitarian philosophies.

>It was fulfilled at the cross dummy. That's why Jesus said "it is finished" before He died. *rolls eyes*

Except the prophecies continue after his death, and not only that, he was resurrected, so it was not "finished" in the sense you are referring to, what was finished was the catharsis of the sins of man being projected unto him at the hour of his death. You are a baby-tier "Christian" like most doos-voolt ChristLARPs on Sup Forums who have never even been in a church. However, let's step back for a moment and say my interpretation is baseless, can you explain how your interpretation, that the old law ceased to be relevant at the moment of his death, is a more precise to Christ's intentions? I don't think you can, because if you could, there wouldn't be so many denominations arguing over which parts of the old law should be kept. Seventh Day Adventists even refuse to eat pig still.

You still didn't explain how your verse equates into ethnic nationalism.

I suppose that's true, luckily the slimes aren't ever going to take over and put their retarded laws into place.

>666

only fitting that a ChristLARP receives the number of the beast. The grand deceiver has his fill from your bloviation.

Amen brother. The Great Apostasy we are witnessing now has been foretold, but the Church will rise again like a phoenix from its ash.

God allowed Satan increased power on Earth for a limited time. Hence the madness we are all witnessing today.

The tools used are relatively unimportant when it comes to knowing how to grow calories. Although modern farming uses modern machines, the basic methods have been around for thousands of years: fertilizing, knowing the right times to plant/harvest, weed/pest control, and plowing.

Knowing how to care for animals is the same, as well.

A human can live healthily on potatoes (with the skins on) and milk. All the nutrients needed for a healthy life can be found in those two foods. When the SHTF, I'm going to attain a few cows (or possibly even goats) for milk and grow a potato field to feel my loved ones.

>His lamentation of the victory at the battle of Tours proves he was at least secular.
Do you actually believe (((Table Talks?)))

>Christianity will always bring us to postmodernist liberalism by its innately egalitarian philosophies.
Yes because Christendom was so Egalitarian for the last 2,000 years. -_-

>Except the prophecies continue after his death,
That doesn't contradict what I said.

>and not only that, he was resurrected, so it was not "finished" in the sense you are referring to,
Uh His resurrection is irrelevant to the fulfillment of the Old Covenant. Death sealed it, the resurrection confirmed it.

>what was finished was the catharsis of the sins of man being projected unto him at the hour of his death.
[Citation needed.]

>However, let's step back for a moment and say my interpretation is baseless, can you explain how your interpretation, that the old law ceased to be relevant at the moment of his death, is a more precise to Christ's intentions?
Yeah because He said "it's done" and then died. People still sin but the Church is no longer under the Covenant.

>I don't think you can, because if you could, there wouldn't be so many denominations arguing over which parts of the old law should be kept. Seventh Day Adventists even refuse to eat pig still.
So you're argument relies on the variety of denominations rather than your own ability to interpret evidence?

It's like me saying "I don't think you can explain why you're a Pagan and Pro-White because if you could there wouldn't be so many Anti-White Pagans still arguing over white privilege."

It won't. There's a reason why all (minus South Korea and Japan, both of which were heavily influenced by Whites after conflicts) 1st world countries are/were overwhelmingly White.

>Wearing chicken bones

The only thing that brings me any sort of comfort is knowing these SJWs and degenerates will suffer the most at the hands of those they fought to protect and promote.

You are right, also I suppose things like a nicotine extract from tobacco plants can be used for pest control.

Also get chickens.

as opposed to DEUS VULT larpers?

>Chickens

>Sage

Those things raise themselves off the bugs in the grass.

The Disciples were a bunch of fishermen and shepherds. Jesus was a Carpenter. Paul made tents.

You do the math.

Literally a snow nigger

>God literally put borders between races and expects them to remain. Any attempt to dismantle these borders is antichrist.

This so much. In Catholic tradition each nation even has its own guardian angel. Also God said He would elevate Japheth (Europeans and Asians), and that Ham's children are cursed. Mixing Japheth's children with those of Sem let alone Ham should not be done.

Yeah, because Louis Cachet is completely withdrawn from society, except when he cashes his welfare check in.

I prefer the term Christian.

If pagan larpers would become Hindu, they'd at least be actual pagans and not larpers anymore. But this 'neopagan' shit is larping nonsense.

>Do you actually believe (((Table Talks?)))

The content being inconvenient for you doesn't stop it from being the most thoroughly corroborated works regarding the war.

> Yes because Christendom was so Egalitarian for the last 2,000 years. -_-

It took 2,000 years for Christianity to decline into a state of such spiritually dead self-hatred that did not exist in the tens of thousands of years of European paganism prior to that?

>That doesn't contradict what I said.

Yes it does. If some prophecies have not yet taken place, then all is not fulfilled.

>Uh His resurrection is irrelevant to the fulfillment of the Old Covenant. Death sealed it, the resurrection confirmed it.

Except all is not fulfilled, thus why Christianity never discarded the old testament's laws in their entirety. If it was as obvious as you are claiming it is why don't you just mosey on down to the nearest church of any denomination, seize the podium and enlighten them all on the error of their ways? Surely a cursory examination would reveal the truth of your words, and no contradictory passages in the text or objections from the pastor would appear at all.

>[Citation needed.]

As I said, it is my interpretation, and at is no more baseless than your own. Perhaps you should learn to read before trying to win an argument?

>So you're argument relies on the variety of denominations rather than your own ability to interpret evidence?

In 2,000 years not one major faction of Christianity has appeared which has acknowledged what should be the startlingly obvious truth of your claims. Yet there was in Nazi Germany, and today in other neopagan groups, a significant appreciation of European pagan symbolism and tradition. The spiritual blood and soil attitude of paganism has expressed itself quite clearly among neopagan circles. Why haven't any denominations of Christianity other than Hitler's neopagan butchery of Christian law embraced ethnonationalism like you think they should?

You really believe he lives innawood ? He probably gets weekly visits from social workers making sure the kids aren't poorly treated and have everything they need.

Great video illustrating the relation between Hellenism and the Abrahamic Faiths.
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtfLT7U6eM

>Father: Hellenism
>Mother: Judaism
>Daughter: Christianity
>Daughter: Islam