I want to see this white power you all are talking about, i want to see the violence and the race war...

i want to see this white power you all are talking about, i want to see the violence and the race war, because from my vantage point, all I see are a bunch of pussies on the internet posturing on the only place their tolerated. admit it, none of you will do shit because you're just larpers. there will be no rebellion, no right wing death squads, no throwing commies from helicopters, just you sitting in your room, crying on the internet. come on out nazis, come out and play, show us what you're all about, or are you too pussy to fight like the men you claim to be?

>Calls themselves the master race
>Gets the ever loving shit kicked out of them by slav mongrels

you already lost a life in charlottesville, are you sure you should antagonize us further?

You were warned.

Why are you seeking your own death? I didn't think your lot desired to be in the Othismos.

>you're not going to do anything!
gets run over
>omg stop doing things!

did you just refer to the Gadsen flag as "white power"?

Dont reply to this thread. its just commie bait.

>>Gets the ever loving shit kicked out of them by american mongrels
stop repeating this stupid meme. the soviet union didn't do anything but get killed long enough for america to enter into the war. and half of their war effort was gifted to them by america, the braindead commies couldn't figure out how to fund a war on their own. your stupid ideology would be dead if it wasn't for the pity of capitalists. learn history, it's important.

ya i can admit that, but its because I know as much as the stormtards like

like to LARP, none of you idiots would do a goddamn thing. LOL. like you're gonna risk your comfy lives on fighting a war you literally have no chance of winning let along organizing.

shut the fuck up you know you're not gonna do jack shit.

you use the flag of the soviet union like that is something to be proud of. Sorry you are such a little bitch you need a totalitarian state to legitimize your position. Sorry the only way you can make a point is by using the strawman of "White power". You wanna know what white power is? look around you. Rule of law, modern technology, freedom of speech and high standard of living. You accept all the benefits of western culture. You would be nothing without it.

>such a little bitch

says the wehraboo larper pretending hes going to revolt against muh SJWs

Ah, the classic Commie tactic of mocking your enemy and not actually listening to what they have to say.

you and your degenerate SJWs won't have the guns

>cuz guns kill people

You're that salty Korean from the other thread

How the fuck do tankies and ancoms even get along?

Wait, who is talking about "white power" over here? I dont remember any skinheads.
Go destroy some private cars and fight capitalism in the mc donald.

>We will tread
>hand pictured

>implying you aren't a fedora sitting in mum's basement larping about being a revolutionary

It's not a joke when people tell you that you'd be the first to go in an actual communist society, sweetie.

ya and whose gonna use em? you? pasty ass bitch sitting on the computer. i fucking DARE you to step outside your house and actually try to light up antifa, you fucking won't, you won't do the time, you ain't got the balls. all talk.

and what the fuck are you dumb bitch? what are you doing in here? bitching on the internet, you won't fight, there won't be some race war

so have you just not been paying attention to the nazi larpers from stormfront that have flooded Sup Forums larping about how they would cause a race war ?

Yea, they're larping shit so are you.
Morons fking looking-like freedomfighters from a god damn video game.

You're nothing without media.
You're nothing without money.

You're shit like them, just lucky.
One day they will cut off their sponsorship and will throw you to the trash bin like a used condom.

Proxy fucking mercenaries.

i'll beat your ass, nerd

We expect you communist in 3 years america will be engulfed in civil war. We the nationalists and fascists will triumph over you the communists.

>so have you just not been paying attention to the nazi larpers from stormfront that have flooded Sup Forums larping about how they would cause a race war ?
No, but I have noticed a significant ammount of commie revolutionaries larping in the past couple days. Please, start your revolution soon.

>Go out and there and completely destroy your public image forever and give the media endless ammunition to use and completely destroy your movement forever, as well as at the same time allowing all conservatives to be tarred with the same brush so we can take over!

our kill count is 1-0. So much for collecting your nazi scalps.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
you retarded fucking stooge cunt

Right wing, left wing. All of them are th sane, small insignificant specs of people that are too incompetent to achieve real individual freedom so they seek to push everybody down to their level.

>Endless complaints about white supremay and how there is a cishet white male patriarchy ruling eveything.
>H-ha ha ! W-where is your m-masterrace now uh ?

They're too occupied with killing cops, making up genders, buing freedomfighter clothes, destroying cities and commiting suicide with 40% transgender rate.

This is your country now, you should take it back by force

>we will tread
>uses a hand
Are commies really that dumb?

Ehat the fuck is the appeal of the authoritarian left? Is it just wanting to grind people to dust under your boots? Honestly you state worshippers did more to drive away from the left than anything the right did.

wow dude

i wonder what will happen in 2020. it holds major significance to (((them))) because 20/20 vision, lots of promotional material out there

Agreed

Oh, so you're saying we aren't domestic terrorists and are actually harmless? Okay. Go tell the MSM.

i didn't know libertarians are nazis

Your millennial vanguard of stick figure nu-males and blue haires hamplanets has shown to be not worth the effort.

>Want to destroy white country
>Communism always collapse
>Financially support communists
>Profit

Or don't go out there and have your image completely destroyed anyway because all the comedians and movie actors you watch say its bad. Its better to take action when your getting dragged in the mud that to just let them drag you.