>physically fit
>german wife who was a 9/10, homemaker
>8 kids, doing his part to preserve the White race
>hates gays, calls for the death penalty for homos & queers
>has a video of himself celebrating the Orlando 2016 massacre
>says (((Jews))) are all of the Synagogue of Satan
>proves that (((Jews))) are not God's Chosen People with the Bible's own words
>has a video with about 300k views exposing the Holocaust lies

You'd think he'd be some kind of Prophet around here since he's 90% of what most of Sup Forums larps about everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivVH1tWwIm0
youtube.com/watch?v=VAwRLKWuEFU
youtu.be/TG_TPyhfjXM
youtu.be/vCZX2pmDhTE
youtube.com/watch?v=S2PyeIt3CeE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgAtiucoSWM
youtube.com/watch?v=hRQOFaHG2NM
youtube.com/watch?v=VzhWjV3y1Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1YMegCgHRLg
youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
youtube.com/watch?v=_t8ETpf2LnM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb14sVbJ4fE
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtu.be/RGTtFZFwskc?t=196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I /ourguy/

Another meme that should get you an instant permaban.

I would say so except he endorses race mixing (he has a video up about it)

>Is Pastor Steven Anderson /ourguy/?

mos def. some of his antics are over the top, but noone is perfect.

He's for interracial marriage

Absolutely fucking our guy. You should watch him regularly. Really great man.

His messages seem good though he his vehemently anti rapture.

White people need to be prepared for what comes after the rapture if they aren't saved, because they are gonna be fucked if a chunk of the race disappears, especially in america where they run the food production industry.

Have you faggots never seen the doc where he got his DNA tested? He is atleast 1/4 ethnic kike. In his vides on race he goes on about how it is worthless because of "endless genealogy". He has made it clear that he cares only about religion, not the ethnic part. Why dont you hate him for being a jew with a 9/10 german wife?

Source?

He's not anti-rapture you monkey. He's against pre-tribulation rapture

It might be a general protestant thing, but his belief is the most inane thing I've ever heard.

He's not anti rapture at all. He's anti pre-tribulation rapture. He believes everybody will experience rapture, and that there won't be a "left behind" style intervention for true believers. His whole thing is that Christians are supposed to be lights in the darkness, and that even though everyone will ultimately hate them, and that they'll suffer greatly, they should be actively promoting their message.

I feel that way about white nationalism/pol stuff a lot of the time. A lot of people agree with us in darkness, but there are only a few beacons of light willing to suffer to tell the truth.

It's called fundamental Christianity and when you study the Bible a lot you reach the conclusion that it's the most logical belief

kys for not spending ANY time looking into redpilled people. This man is not an e-celeb he is strongly counter-semitic.

>proddie hereteric
>shitting on the oldest and dignified Church, Orthodox with empty demagoguery
>ourguy

Sage

I never heard of him, but I'll check him out. Thanks for the pointer, user.

obvious con artist exploiting the weak and desperate
t. had a priest for a dad

Pastor Anderson has some really good speeches on the sodomites.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ivVH1tWwIm0

youtube.com/watch?v=VAwRLKWuEFU
1:27:00

Link to video where he talks about race being worthless: youtu.be/TG_TPyhfjXM (also mentions his wife is half hungarian half german, but dna says hungarian JEW)

youtu.be/vCZX2pmDhTE skip to 16:40 :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=S2PyeIt3CeE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgAtiucoSWM

Steve anderson is misinformation, literally an agent to spread biblical illiteracy and hide the higher mysteries of the bible., his stance on genesis 6 is the "sethite" view where the sons of god are for some reason sons of seth and for what ever reason their children with daughters of adam became nephilum.

There's nothing wrong with interracial marriages.

The entire book of The Song of Solomon is about a Jew and a black woman falling in sweet, sweet love.

lel he's a hungarian/polish jew

/ourguy/

Post your favourite Anderson moments

youtube.com/watch?v=hRQOFaHG2NM
youtube.com/watch?v=VzhWjV3y1Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1YMegCgHRLg
youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

YOGURT & ALFALFA SPROUTS

youtube.com/watch?v=_t8ETpf2LnM

his wife is ugly :/

She's average looking, not every woman is a model especially after having 8 kids. Virtue is more important in a spouse anyway.

I must have never read that book I bet it's next to the book about Bob & Steve having butt sex in Eden while running their gay balls Muhammad while Sara takes it in the ass from negro Jerome

I would understand if that's all he said but you are being a faggot.

niggers are animals and should be killed

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

Rec me his best sermon. Baby boomers was great

STOP PERVERTING THE WORD OF GOD!

GOD IS WATCHING!

>Genesis 5:2
"He created them male and female, and he blessed them and called them "human.""

ethiopians have the ark of the covenant, and are christians, possibly from the Tribe of Levi who spend days celebrating the baptism of christ. they probably make for better Christians than you are.

Genesis is not factually true.

He's a good guy but he didn't vote for Trump and he's an open borders cuck. Doesn't care about what happens to the USA only his church.

>they probably make for better Christians than you are

I don't think so.

Why do you even call yourself a Christian?

Would God lie?

Everything in the bible is true.

Everything.

>hates gays, calls for the death penalty for homos & queers

So this idiot thinks 'religion shouldn't interfere with the law' when it comes to alcohol/prohibition but when it comes to Gays it should?

Don't get me wrong, I think homosexuality is an abnormality that is better of being cured, like a sickness. But that's the point, it's a sickness, something to be treated. I prefer keeping gays alive and getting rid of the pc-bullshit that teaches us being gay is 'normal' and 'awesome' so we can better understand how to treat it.

Not the middle-eastern option where all questions can be answered with 'God did it' and we throw people off of rooftops because their brain is making them want to suck dick.

He's a race mixing piece of Shit

>Everything in the bible is true.

There is no "Bible", but New and Old Testament. The world is older than 6,000 years, deal with it.

All niggers must be killed. I say that as a Christian, there is no brotherhood between human and animal.

kids
He has 9 children

Oh, so you're a shill who lacks faith.

>2 Timothy 3
"You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that!

They are the kind who work their way into people’s homes and win the confidence of vulnerable women who are burdened with the guilt of sin and controlled by various desires. (Such women are forever following new teachings, but they are never able to understand the truth.)"

No, you're a shill who lacks a brain. The Old Testament is Jewish mythology.

If it was myth why did all the prophecies about Jesus Christ come true?

Are you saying Christ was a myth?

Woah dude. Project much? Since your dad was a shit and a priest, other people have to be shits if they are priests huh? That's not how the world ticks.

Dude if you can't understand that the Jews added a lot of their made-up stuff to God's word I'm sorry for you.

>mursi-tribe
>pagan african religion

way to be intellectually dishonest.

>shit's on catholicucks calling them pagan
>shits on orthodox with cringy screeching
>call non-baptist protestants heretics
>Every non-baptist will probably go to hell
>is ok with race-mixing and even fucking promotes it
>doesn't care about nation on this earth, only about his shit in heaven
>believes in creationism
wew lad.

Christcuks here will love him and defend their daddy only because he is calling out kikes.
I don't understand why people even consider christians here "redpilled'... they are just globalist gommunist tier faggots who want to make all world christian, intermarry and wait up till their lord comes back.

I pray that your faith is strengthened tonight.

>1 Thessalonians 2:13
"And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe."

>i can't understand that the old testament promised the coming of Jesus Christ and his crucifixion, and almost every page is generally about Jesus Christ because >muh jew memes even though Jesus is literally a jew.
>I can't understand that Jesus Christ validates the Old testament as a book written entirely about him
>I can't understand that Jesus Christ quotes from the Septuagint old testament.
>I don't understand that Jews hate Jesus Christ, but most rabbi's still find Jesus Christ in code in the hebrew old testament through methods like Gematria and eventually turn over to Christianity.

Life savers thanks m8s

Protestant btw

>german wife who was a 9/10
LMFAO

I pray your faith is strengthened tonight. God created the universe and it's billions of years old, and if you can't see the truth in that neither will see you see the truth in God's word (New Testament, for which we have historical sources other than the Bible).

Many things are true in the Old Testament, many are not. Just compare all the Talmundic nonsense the Jews didn't write down in the Torah, and you will gain a feeling for the proportion of things. I know Genesis is a cool story, but it's just that, a story.

I wish I could have that many white children, but my wife's vagina would be absolutely destroyed after the 3rd child.

"white" steven anderson and his wife are both ethnic jews

She looked totally fine when she was younger. I wouldn't criticize a man over something like that anyway, the problem with Steven Anderson is that he's a protestant.

He's the only redpilled protestant I know besides Luther.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb14sVbJ4fE
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Found some older pics of her, she was never a 9/10. At best a 5. Also Baptists are a cancer to Christianity, Orthodox or Catholic are the real Christianity.

>literal fucking kike
>white male
Pic one you fucking shill

>Baptist

Pastor Anderson has some very nice, professional headshots. Wouldn't be surprised if he were, I dunno, not really a pastor, but some kike out to demonize Christianity, and Christians by association?

Why do so many people here fall for plants?

they made up a lot of the things in the Talmud, but that doesn't mean
> that the Jews added a lot of their made-up stuff to God's word I'm sorry for you.

what they added is kept in a separate archive. the old testament texts remain largely un-molested. there isn't a thing that is untrue in the old testament.

>but some kike out to demonize Christianity, and Christians by association?
Like how exactly? Speaking against faggots and Israel? He's been pretty useful.

Alienating normal, unsaved people from Christ with the rhetoric of a Goebbels apprentice doesn't do Christianity any favors in the eyes of normies. Also
>a Jew
You might wanna rethink that flag.

As a Catholic myself, I can safely say that this guy's my favourite heretic ever.

>Alienating normal, unsaved people from Christ with the rhetoric of a Goebbels apprentice doesn't do Christianity any favors in the eyes of normies
Jesus Christ can you please not sound like a marxist professor? Anderson can't come close to Goebbels but bowing down to liberals and ignoring what the Bible and Church fathers said so we can appeal leftists is heresy and a sure sign of emasculation.

???

literally looks like a post-op tranny

I want you to DIE ASAP ..fedora faggot

no

he's looney baptist who approves of race-mixing

This is what America considers 9/10. If we're talking seriously though she didn't age well.

I like him, those are the kind of christians we would happily ally with

>i hate true christian fundamentals
shareblue faggot kys ASAP

That's Luke Wilson.

Guaranteed the youngest child will be a homo.

His wife is not attractive

>there isn't a thing that is untrue in the old testament.

okay mr. 6,000

>kikechristcuck
Nope

XDDD

>lisp
>talks about foreskins all the fucken time
>curses
>walks directly before Christ
Stop memeing. Everything is a meme. You think this guy is new on here? Who's paying you? Jordan Peterson is a drag queen I have photos

Hes great desu

Hes hates the jews and their ideologies more than anyone here. Just realizes that "muh pureblood" is crap when any modern day person has countless ancestors

Just when I thought I'd heard it all on Sup Forums, I see a suggestion that people prep for a post-Rapture existence. Would there even be a point?

>he believes that Jesus who had a huge following couldn't get laid
>he believes that Jesus who single-handedly kicked all the merchants out of the temple couldn't defend himself
>he believes that Jesus who voluntarily died on the cross was submissive
>he believes that Jesus wasn't avenged by the Romans who sacked the Temple

What fascinates me about the Internet is how unenlightened people feel good about themselves.

Nah.

Jesus never existed, which you would know if you actually read the NT and Gnostic texts. His life reads like a really shitty Hermetics-lite allegorical text.

Pastor Anderson is also nordic. His dad is swedish.

>christian
no, fuck off

he's an egalitarian nonracist cuck who thinks everything would be fine if we were all his kind of christian.

>a cancer to a cancer

hes a batshit retard. Stop wasting your time on these fucking crackpots you assholes.

He doesnt condemn it, but doesnt advocate for it either. He said he obviously prefered a white wife. He thinks all saved persons no matter race are good people.

>once went full lolbert "muh rights" and got tased like a little bitch
youtu.be/RGTtFZFwskc?t=196

He hates the Jewish religion. Not the people. And clearly it isnt crap if modern whites are still way better off than modern blacks or mulattos.

Also, I had 23andme done. The test came back 100% european, not all of us are mongrels.

>guess what country is right near england? spain!

wtf is this guy retarded

Luke 11:50-51 doesn't confirm the 6,000 years, it only confirms that Abel was the first martyr/prophet whose blood was shed.

>That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
>From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

Even if the universe is 13 billion years old, Abel is still the first prophet/martyr whose blood was shed. Don't you find it interesting how subtly Jesus avoids all these controversial points from the OT?

His family went to America, and within one generation he's allready a kike, kek!