Feels bad man

>tfw you will never be an American rightwing protecting your conservative values

I'm seriously thinking about moving to US and become an American citizen. Our country has been fucked by commies but I cannot apply with asylum or refugee status because there is no war going on here.

How do I come there American bros?

get lost nigger.

>toothpaste
choke on that abdul cock faggot

Do what you can to fix the problems where you live.

>shitting on Nepal

You guys forgetting they're one of the most loyal soldiers you can have?

meh, even if I fought the muh-slim invaders I still wouldn't like my country. I just wanna buy some land in like texas and own guns and chop down trees and shit. Here everything is expensive and ur always tied to the government, I guess I just want escapism with some connection to civilisation

who fucking cares about soldiers lol
soldiers are only as loyal as the money they're getting

Good luck faggot, you won't be white enough to be let in.

>nepal
You live in a beautiful country full of mountains, temples and ancient wisdom and you want to go to America to live amongst niggers and trannies?

Thanks Sweden.
That's the point, it can't be fixed. same thoughts, here it's being done by commies and sjws.
not really, Gorkhas are loyal to their masters. Just ask UK, although most of their families support UK only for gibs. But the soldiers themselves are loyal to their host even if they kick them out.

I appreciate the concern, user.

Just realize that the reality of America is much worse than you can imagine. In all practical ways, leftists rule this country. We have an /ourGuy/ as the President but the entire Washington DC machine hates him and is rejecting him. All our politicians are corrupted. Trump was a great win for us, but he's got enemies from the bottom to the top of this circus show.

I will trade my spot with you, you would be making a terrible mistake though.

AN Jackass women sitting on top of Jackass.

think about this: nobody would give a shit if you organized a coup in Nepal and took power to yourself.

>That's the point, it can't be fixed.
America might be the same. We have an entire generation raised by cultural marxists that are about to replace the adults. Our universities basically teach you to hate God and become SJW communists.

That's why we need to keep fighting. We've made progress, but have a lot to do. I just wish these retard white nationalists would fuck off. They could at least be more subtle

You don't understand. Your minimum wage is like $8/hour.
Here top ranking government employee earn Rs.500/day. That is $2.50 per day. Lucky people earn like $5/day and they are considered as rich people.
You dont know what it's like to be poor anons. You wouldn't want to be here to live. But sure visit us for tourism.

>tfw unironically want to move to Alaska

I just want to drive a big truck own some big guns and shoot things from my remote compound.

and thanks to globalization and free market almost all things cost the same no matter where we live. So you can buy shit ton of stuff while we can't. And local things can't compete with big global products so they die out. Prices are universal.

Then fix your shit. You think America was always nice? There was nothing here except crazy savage Indians. You think you're poor? You're using a fucking computer. American settlers had nothing except each other.

Yea, but it was 400 years ago. But we are 100s of years behind on development scale. It will take us another 200 years to get at where you are right now. Honestly, I need to jump ships here.

What happened to the other half of your flag?

It's true, living conditions are better here. I guess what I meant was, the "fight" for conservative values is... idk, not what you'd expect. People here hate conservatives and hate conservative values with a passion. The news openly lies and misrepresents everything and doesn't give a fuck, leftists don't care about corruption as long as the corruption supports SJW ideas, which they've been brainwashed to believe is good. Idk. It's incredibly frustrating how lost some of these people are. Anecdotally speaking, I feel like 90% of the people in America are far gone. One the facebook generation grows up to replace adults, this country is in for a rough patch.

We've got to red-pill as many people as possible if we hope to have a chance.

What do you Nepalfags know/think of the Americna Civil War anyway?

I mainly know you country for it's being a buffer zone between China and India, Mt. Everest, and one of your monarchs being an American-tier mass shooter.

> Thick people, gays, libshit, jews, niggas ...
> Dream country

Fuck yea get in here. We do not need a welfare sucking faggot though. So get your ass over here and work. Then raise some conservative babies. Montana is a nice state to avoid dealing with bullshit. Its better than texas. If you love our country and want to be a real tax paying gun loving American you are welcome here. The best place to find a wife is a Christian church. Our beat bet is to rejoin our churches in mass in order to fight the commies.

Ignore the typos lol I type like a tard but I am not entirely wrong I just suck at spelling...

he's a fucking nigger and should be ignored

>Thick people
what's wrong about thicc girls?

Montana. Noted.
Based Americans.

how was the Nepalese civil war?

>Thick people
abundance of cheap food, you wouldn't understand.
>gays
no more than anywhere else, only more accepted
>libshit
mostly in the cities, still not as bad as most of europe. it's at least avoidable
>jews
yes
>niggas
yes, but europe has mudslime, african immigrants, roaches; russia has slavs

Thanks

Do they even teach the US Civil War in your country's schools or did you have to learn about it on your own?

how much money do I need to give for your wife to suck me off? and swallow of course

Or tall enough

who is a jackass?

Why are there so many racist redditors in this thread? lol Fuck off

well, this one time they woke up me at 5 am when they were doing sweep to find commie terrorists in my area. Other than that I was not directly affected by it. But I heard it was pretty brutal for village people.
They taught us how whites were oppressive to natives and something about throwing tea in sea as protest of some form in school. But never in detail. I guess it didn't matter much. But I learned few stuffs on my own.

Jackal?

>I'm seriously thinking about moving to US
Fuck off, we're full.

Are you cuckold? You sound like one

Indians are disgusting. I'm not even memeing I feel nauseated whenever I see them. Pls stay where you are pajeet

Being a refugee doesn't get you in anymore, you have to a benifit to the country, have a job set up, money, be able to contribute.

actually there is just one fat girl in the pic...

really diappointing shitpost