Hey Stormfaggots

Hey Stormfaggots.

This is OUR board now. Shouldn't have fucked with one of our own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?195237-Is-Stormfront-a-Trap-set-by-FBI
youtube.com/watch?v=ICeejs5I_M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We love white countries !

Post Stalin and Beria plox. West needs Georgian men to be in charge once again, we won't judge you for your degenerate sexual behavior at all. (。‿‿。)

Literally everyone thinks the commie flag wavers are trolls, that's why no one is bothering to respond to you. Do not be under the misconception that it's because we either endorse or cannot counter your shitty shit.

Marxism killed ten times as many people as Nazism.

>people still referring to stormfront as if it is at all relevant anymore

>This is OUR board now. Shouldn't have fucked with one of our own

>Srul Moishevich Blank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family

FUCK OFF LIBERAL SCUM

it thinks it's people

>Waah why don`t people submit to my absolute set of terms and keep arguing against my generalization of entire ideology

Sup Forums has always been under the control of the nazbol gang

Oh, I see. Pack it up, guys. It's totally over.

no true scotsman

>generalization

>unironically a communist
I bet you have money from your parents and live in country that never had communism you fag, you are what they call usefull idiot, once your job is done you are the first one sent to gulag

RARE

That's right stormweenies we all know you got completely BTFO over the past 48 hours

DAILY REMINDER THAT COMMUNISM HAS RESULTED IN THE DEATH OF 85 TO 100 MILLION PEOPLE.

You commies would be starving to death while working day and night. Fucking retards.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

65 million in the People's Republic of China
20 million in the Soviet Union
2 million in Cambodia
2 million in North Korea
1.7 million in Ethiopia
1.5 million in Afghanistan
1 million in the Eastern Bloc
1 million in Vietnam
150,000 in Latin America
10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power.

Lol nobody cares about your 'muh 100 billion'
Storm fags BTFO once again

Most of my money comes form my job in art dealership that my uncle owns.

At least now the communism generals might be more than that one Spanish commie versus an army of ancaps posting helicopter memes

your entire existence is held up by the magical combo of consumer capitalism. or why not try shitposting from north korea or cuba?

Now you convinced me.

>art dealership that my uncle owns.
then you are bourgeois golden child and yes you are promoting ideology that wants you to lose all money and kill you, you are like homosexual wanting to get hiv positive

the only people I've seen utterly BTFO'd since the incident are meme flag retards such as yourself

Commies deserve the helicopter memes, these are some very resentful nearly evil people. Where I live, they do shit, ranging from paying homeless people to take up all the seats on the morning commute to burning people's necks and wrists with ultraviolet lasers.

These people are disgusting. You should be ashamed for even implying the helicopter memes are unwarranted.

That's right you tell em buddy. Stormfags have no place here.

Guys.
Hey guys.
GUYS!
Hear me out.
What if...
What if we tried NOT REAL COMMUNISM™ just one more time?
I'm pretty sure it'll work this time.

Great post OP, but it has no traction until you lick the urinals, as all of your liberal brethren have done. Lick the bowl and post the photos, and then we shall have discourse.

Keep telling yourself that fuckwit. You've fallen for a cancerous ideology

I just think its unfair that he has few million euros while I just get a shitty salary of 2600€/month.
It would be far more fair if I got small percentage form my sales&hard work.
Pic is for you.

>the pot keeps calling the kettle a nigger

Is that psyop real, did they really fall for it?

>pic made with the applied logic of a mentally stunted 12 year old
are you for real or just meming

>communist mad that wealth is not distributed equally
that's why rich people only advocate communism, yet never practice it

also, some people would literally kill for that salary.

How are your pants? Still think that it were capitalists who shitted in them?

Is this a real thing and if so does anyone have a gallery of Asian girls doing this? Or is this just a failed hashtag Sup Forums wants to start?

>shitty salary of 2600€/month
dude, you know what, do it, promote communism, you deserve it. Instead of being grateful that he provides you with good paying job you decide to promote this shit where neither of you would have anything close to your "shitty" 2600€/month, what the fuck man

>stormfags
>stormweenies

like anyone here visits that place
>"It is like a hollywood nazi™ forum, very low-brow and primitive and deffinetely screams fake/controlled opposition.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?195237-Is-Stormfront-a-Trap-set-by-FBI

>drawing pictures
>hard work
I would dedicate so much of my time to larp as a revolutionary just to fucking wall you. Starvation and societal collapse be damned.

Get fucking rek'd cause those mother fucking digits don't lie

I really hope you all get your communist "paradise" you dont fucking know anything how it would unfold.

>RARE
Everybody knows that Georgia isn't rare on this board, stop pretending to know what's up you newfag.

>This is OUR board now

I thought commies didn't believe in property.

>grasping at straws

Believe so, but in any case I know leftists who will be very tempted to lick the bowl to show they are pissed at Drumpf - including our Shareblue visitors.

OOGA BOOGA, dont piss your pants when you click the thumbnail

They'll never get it untill they arrive to Gulag...

It is now a left wing lifestyle my friend, and it hurts the stormfags every time they see it.

Newfags attempting raid

BTFO shill!

well, stalin killed lenin. does that mean you hate stalin? what are you some kind of neo-nazi?

We don`t "draw" any of our work or buy new ones but older paintings(usually) with established prices that are guaranteed to go up and attempt to sell them high as possible. Unfortunately due to the current recession the sales have been down for nearly a year.

Even teachers get paid more, its below average salary for my country.

Then get a better job or work yourself you little crybaby, you make almost twice the amount I do and yet I'm above average with my salary in here, when I started working I was getting one fourth of my current salary but I worked my ass up instead of promoting communism and hating on more successfull people than me. You behave like a child and promote something terrible.

We fucked up comrades

Communism doesnt work the way you think, they are not going to redistribute the money they would take from your uncle among people. Everyone would have the same shitty money as you except for few oligarchs at the top. If you can't make your life better yet making other peoples live worse would make you happy then communism is for you. But don't tell to people that you have higher moral ground when you are spiteful, hateful and jealous child

So what you're saying is, that you're profiting off of someone else's work? Sorta like... a capitalist?

My mother and my father couldnt study because of these fucking communists and I was growing up in bastardly poor family but I didn't hate people more rich than us, I studied and worked hard so I could provide for me and my family and I did it, the idea that there are spoiled retards in the west that want to bring that fucked up shit in their countries blow my mind up, you dont know what you promote
>inb4 not true communism

right wingers during the summer go on holidays with the money they earned throughout the year

left wingers during the summer shitpost on a board they don't even like because school's closed and they don't have anything better to do

go blow your jew masters kike lover

Commie thread?

Post Yuri Bezmenov videos

youtube.com/watch?v=ICeejs5I_M8

kek!!

Lenin was a Jew and most of the early Soviet leaders were Jews and you are most likely a Jew as well

>t. Redditor with no clue about chan culture

Based

An injury to one is an injury to us all!