Are tattoos just a sign of human degeneracy now?

I used to think they were cool (even though I would never get one myself because I'm a plain jane boring piece of shit), but now I see retarded hipster liberals like this with dumb fucking tats. Or can we take advantage of this like gold star or numbers?

They're the original sign of human degeneracy.

Tattoos have always been for degenerates.

>welcome to 1995

Tattoos signal a fundamental error in the psychological makeup of the people who wear them.

"I'm not interesting enough or comfortable with myself or my own abilities to get by in the world without defacing the body that god gave me".

Tattoos are for those who feel the need to advertise their lack of self confidence to the world and find find solace with others who are similarly inept.

>Got a few tattoos when I was 18/19 because I could and I was le edgy teen
>Now kind of regret it

They should raise the age required to get one without parental permission to 21, minimum

This guy had tattoos and he was really degenerate.

There's a tattoo epidemic going on. Either way, they're a good way to separate the degenerates from the normal people

They've relegated their body to the status of a shitty destruction derby car which nobody minds scribbling a bunch of bullshit all over.

Tatoos and piercings mean the person is most likely emotionally unbalanced, psychologicaly
ill, has a criminal record, or belongs in a tribe.

In our increasingly infantile society age 21 is the new age 13.

>Tattoos have always been for degenerates.
my grandpa has tattoos he fathered 8 children ran a concrete business and was faithful to the same woman for 68 years fucking degenerate right

Celts scythians vikings and many more european tribes practiced tattooing. For many such as the scythians it was reserved only for nobility.

You people are retarded

Stop projecting yourself on other people

I just don't like them. I find them tacky.

Tattoos have always been degenerate.

"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD" Leviticus 19 28

Just because a good man has tattoos that does not make tattoos good.

Butthurt tattoo fag detected.

I have three - I had a weird summer where I was really depressed, snapped and got them (along with an 80k dollar ford diesel) because an old friend got really successful doing classic style and did them for dirt cheap. I was just bored I guess, but mine all remind me about how shitty that time was so I'm pretty glad I got them. I make 75k/yr at a young age and building a family, not liberal or extremist

>They should raise the age required to get one without parental permission to 21, minimum
Nah, let the retards live with their retarded mistakes. If you are still that retarded when you are 18 you are obviously never going to amount to anything anyway

I don't really give a shit what people do to their bodies, but still how a person comes off is important in this society. That being said there are tacky or generic tattoos that just make a person look like an asshole. It seems like those tend to also correlate with the same people who want to show them off and look degenerate. Or the tattoos that are use to express one's aesthetic which often can be equally off putting (zombies crawling up the leg, wings on the back, some other dumb shit).

I don't have any tattoos, but if I were to get one I certainly wouldn't put it in a place where people could see it... It would be for myself and a symbol of something so powerful I would want to be constantly reminded of it. So far I haven't come across anything that meets that criteria.

hes cute

tattoos and piercings have always been for the dregs of humanity.

>2017
>not having rune tattoos so you have more luck in business
Its like you want to be poor

The human embryo goes through all the phases of animal life while still inside the womb. When man is born, his instincts are those of a newborn dog. His childhood runs through all the changes corresponding to the history of mankind. At the age of two he looks like a Papuan, at four like one of an ancient Germanic tribe, at six like Socrates, at eight like Voltaire. When he is eight years old, he becomes conscious of violet, the colour discovered by the eighteenth century, for until then violets were blue and purple-fish were red. The physicist today points out colours in the spectrum of the sun that have already been named, but whose comprehension has been reserved for future generations.

The child is amoral. So is the Papuan, to us. The Papuan kills his enemies and eats them. He is no criminal but if a modern man kills someone and eats him, he is a criminal or a degenerate.

The Papuan tattoos his skin, his boat, his rudder, his oars; in short, everything he can get his hands on. He is no criminal. The modern man who tattoos himself is a criminal or a degenerate. There are prisons in which eighty per cent of the prisoners are tattooed. Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder.

Semi related bamp because this austrian fag hasnt replied yet.

I work a blue collar job in construction which pays 100k p/a. Even the tattoed amongst my crew respond better to my instructions and directives than those of my crew who are tattooed and aspire to my level.

Make no mistake, tattoos permanently mark you in every way.