Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQRWnTm4kx4
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession
ufile.io/wx06s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make gdansk danzig again make cracow Breslau again

LONG LIVE POLAND

had a Polish classmate mylast 2 years in high school. Redpilled as fuck, drank beer every day in school

Poles love Poland so much they fled it like crazy.

is he blowing his nose?

More like the day of american bitch.
>drank beer every day in school
>Redpilled as fuck

go and suck ahmmed cock
hi to greece :>

this

>cracow Breslau
co

bump

That's rich coming from you.

Maybe because Western Europe backstabbed them again and didn't give a fuck as the country was plunged into 40 years of soviet communism you stupid fucking cock sucking nigger

BASED MIGS

I love poland

Pollacks are nice. Long live Poland.

>ukrainian
>butthurt
Well colour me surprised!

who have the best Minister of National Defence?

Only lazy subhumans who want social benefits. They are destroy your countries now when be build better sociaty here.

>POLISH MILITARY PARADE

I hate pride parade.

STRONG

another stream
youtube.com/watch?v=XQRWnTm4kx4

Poland is literally a Jewish state mixed in with slavshits and gypsies. The only reason you "based" polacks aren't letting muds in is because you are already filled to the brim with Semites and roma.

Kek

Why are you using inventions of the superior Slavs you hate so much, Russians?

Too stulid to develol you own, Mariusz?

easy

>Poland is literally a Jewish state

Literally all of them were murdered or fled during WW2.

Poles are similar to turks in this regard. They go where the money is but stay polish patriots. Only differences are thar polish integrate better than shit skins and are christians.

>Polish people love Poland meme
Is this why Poles are immigrating inside EU by the millions?

express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession

We combine the best of East and West. It's about efficiency.

Cracou breslau, nice

polish this

I've been waiting a long time to gift you this ultra rare Pepe.

Haha, wow.

+1

>polish army

They are jews or like jews. Slavic Poles who love they country stay and build better country.

thanks have this Hussar

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA

BASED ALLIES (even Germans).

>Polish people love Poland

How many times that farce of a country was divided because of Polak ego?

I need more slav pics. Feel free to send them this way. The more laughing Stalins the better.

>russian army

The faggots had it coming.

Wanted to outjew both Hitler and Stalin (in the idiotic way only polenigger could think is possible to pull off), and got firstly spitroasted by them, then taken by Stalin.

Warsaw uprising is a perfect example of Polish mentality.

Yea, you are right. But we learn from our mistakes.

TANKS IN 3 MINUTES

na berlin przyjaciele or Moscow i dont care

Mfw actually relevant

The gypsy population in Poland only counts in tens of thousands. Not really significant in a land of 40mil. Same goes for jews.

Def not us.

It's already pretty clean desu.

Extremely funny.

Very impressive.

Never knew a polish guy who was not based af,
Plus polish girls are 9/10

what is your opinion about v4 battlegroup

Tank inbound

TANKS

There's a tally of that somewhere. Start from the 9th century and work your way onward.

I found a good book on the subject: Myth of German villainy. ufile.io/wx06s Click Slow Download (Free).

This guy would be fun to hang around with in off hours; watching films and such. But I'd hate to get involved in any work related drama or domestic incidences. Then again, the same can be said about all people.

Bless you for not going lazy in regards to militarisation, user.

Why, so the germans can populate those cities with sandniggers?

kys

If you keep resisting being forced to multikulti I might consider moving there. I'm an electronics engineer, I would work as anything as long as I don't have to walk the streets thinking I am in conganistan.

Wow... Even niggers are patriotic in Poland.
Is Poland the cure?

Great idea, so far unfortunately lacking in practical deisgn. Needs more cooperation.

Cute.

>All the Czechs coming in--

>--and moar Ruskies.

That'z a whole bunch of the bois.

We are Messiah of Nations, Christ of Europe.

Long live Poland!
One of the few countries in Europe that are sovereign!

Is he stomping on a commie flag at the same time?

wtf i love Poland now

But what if I find someone who changes lightbulbs like a polish person

>tfw Bavarian master race surrounded by my fellow white super catholic friendly country men
No joke but everyone I know literally talks open about how Hitler did nothing wrong lol

it's over now
>implying it's not true
Love Romania!
you guys may have cygany problem, but you are somehow reliable ally, even when your nazi alliance taken into consideration
if only you could skip that anger towards based hungarians...

nice desu

is the guy wiping his booger on the bedsheet?

People who support the EU are the weakest race.

they move because they're sick of waking up once a week to find it's another catholic holiday where everything is closed and they have nothing to eat but six month old ramen.

but they come home in the end

Hitler did 2 things wrong at least
1) attacked Poland because he wanted to reunite with Prussia
2) decided to wipe out Polish identity
your mother
do not get into discussion with jews, they could be almost ok but they decided to skip ammount of Poles killed in WW2 so fuck them

This

>US 105,000
Lefties keeping their promise to move...before Trump?

>But what if I find someone who changes lightbulbs like a Polish person.

Poles have clever ways of working their way around a problem.

I recall when a Polish army barracks in Iraq was hit by an insurgent missile. It knocked out the one light bulb.

At first there was panic. But Polish Lieutenant Kosinski thought fast, and has a flashlight. He uses his flashlight and finds the emergency supply of candles. He lights them, marking a path to the kitchen sink. Now if a Polish soldier must 'take a piss' he has a clear route marked out, no problem.

Loved how you guys wrecked the Russians in 1920.

I'm half hungarian half Romanian myself. I think it steems from both the fact that we slaughtered each other during war and took Transylvania. At the moment hating hungarians seems to be steeming from that.

that much eternal butthurt

>get over it polan

anschluss now

>Cracow breslau
dude, fuck it
eastern europe was in state of perpetual war for how long? 500 years?
just keep doing what you are doing. Love your country, respect your elders, work with your friends. You cannot skip hate, but you can work over it
>get over it
never

Is he cleaning his nose on that flag?

I see lot of "Heil Poland" post latly.
Does Poland have a new Internet Propaganda department now? You know like the russians

Never the less we need to remove the kebab

Beautiful pic. I think that in the future a muslim uprising in the cucked countries is inevitable, so the EU will fall anyway.

We need you.

Yeah no, I live in Munich sooo...
It was ok 6 years ago here. But then Merkel wouldn't have it and changed bavaria to conganistan. Even if I go to the countryside on the weekends. The amount of literal niggers is astounding. And by literal I mean not only their skin but also their way of acting. Shouting around, moving and looking at you like "whatchu looking at whity" and generally fucking shit up.

we're gonna fix it
muslims < Poles
all the time
their religious fanaticism is weaker than our religoous fanaticism
if you wanna help us, thanks!
if you don't wanna, ok, your right
if you wanna intercept us, our holy mission, then fuck you immensely
Europe will be again as it was meant to be
>Greek Logic
>Roman Law
>Christian Religion
and no one, NO ONE will stop that
>we need germany
stop

>Bavarian
Don't be fucking racist! The way foreigners view all Germans as Bavarian "Beer and lederhosen" types is morbid. It's about as stupid like saying every bloody American is a cowboy bigot with an oil fetish. :^)

We should join Axis but we, like stupid, trusted France and UK.

I do not really hate Hungarians. I only say what the major sentiment about Hungarians is here among the Romanian youth (the men especially). I honestly hope that we will get over it, at least get to work together to leave the EU/ fight the future european muslim caliphates. But the women are worse. The women act like we need to be "open minded" and I think you already know what THAT means. At least that's the case here in Transylvania/Ardeal.

Long live Poland and please don't butthurt about Volyn.

I am pretty much for Christian religious fanaticism. Although I dont know if anything can surpass the fanaticism muslims fight with. And I would be with Poland in case of war.

Rate Polish hetman style.

yeah, to be honest i just wanted to rant about only being able to eat from małpka. i could've contracted scurvy over the may weekend.

>The way foreigners view all Germans
murderous bastards?
what is past is the past
giving Gdańsk to germans was bad, but in the end, I do not thing there were good solution to this problem
Germans wanted Poland dead, as shown in WW2, and being in alliance with them would lead us in being cucked now
let's make Politicians and Historians argue about that
I dunno if they can get over it, it is part of national identity
we will always be butthurt about Wołyń, and in time we will either create alliance with you, or WW3 happens and we will annex you. Nothing personal, really.

Rare

^This, look at the statistics m8, Poland is nothing but Christians now. Question is, do you thank Nazi Germany for that, Poland?

>wanted to rant about only being able to eat from małpka
co kurwa? nie rozumiem
get the fuck out of this thread communist scum

>thank nazi germany for anything
oh fascist user, they murdered Polish people, they called Poland "generalne gubernatorstwo", flag was swastika, and overall, THERE IS NO THING TO THANK THEM FOR
jew genocide? Sup Forums knows that genocide is shady at least, but it serves jewish interests, and somehow by a cosmic joke they are interconnected with Polish interests

Paradoxically we should thank Stalin for that. He with displacement of borders and the displacement of the people create Poland as a national homogeneous country.