OPERATION - PAYBACK

OPERATION - PAYBACK
They want to play the game of removing monuments. We should play too. Lets hit the centrepiece of liberal movement. Its small and easy to damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

wassmuthcenter.org/event/free-15th-anniversary-community-celebration-of-the-anne-frank-human-rights-memorial-marilyn-shuler-classroom-groundbreaking-ceremony/
youtube.com/watch?v=xKlCpKv8M8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah go full retard on the liberals. I I I it'll play out well guuuyys

>Attacking a snotty little idiot whos going to get taken out by that bull anyway

>Not Lenin

Thermite the bull's neck

How about this one? How could they defend taking down a statue for an advocate for slavery and a general in the Confederacy standing in the nation's capital? They don't ever mention it. Wonder why that is?

>Albert Pike (December 29, 1809 – April 2, 1891) was an attorney, soldier, writer, and Freemason. Albert Pike is the only Confederate military officer with an outdoor statue in Washington, D.C.

>Turning the left symbol into a nazi one

Why destroy the asset when you can colonize it? This is the way to go.

Says the guy with airports that just seem to self destruct.

Just be like them, go ahead

bump

>being ISIS tier

Focus on Lenin.

We're knocking down the wrong monuments. The Illuminati has this satanic garbage all over our public places that need immediate attention.

"Destroy completely all the places on the high mountains, on the hills and under every spreading tree, where the nations you are dispossessing worship their gods."
- Deuteronomy 12:2

The little girl statue is an advert from an investment bank. It's not some "centrepiece of liberal movement", it's a fucking advert and you got cucked into thinking it's a statue.

What hope is there.

You do realise there's a difference between "taking down" a statue and fucking it. Don't fuck the statue, you guys. You can't hot glue a bronze statue, you losers.

>You can't hot glue a bronze statue, you losers

Oh yeah? Go watch me try.

I would watch a full 10 minute video of a bunch of pasty faggots try and jerk it over a statue. I would start a Patreon to see that happen.

This would be the worst possible thing you could do. If it was me I would gather a few of my mates. Get dressed in confederate garb. Go to the States statues and clean them. Tend to them and do a day of polishing them and etc. Try and get some coverage because all history is important.

You start smashing statues in response you give them more power.

>nazi symbol

You really don't know do you?

Why remove it? it perfectly demonstrates the retardation of feminism.
That bull is supposed to symbolise America's strong economy, and the little girl symbolising feminism is directly trying to stop it.

Bottle of Gorilla Glue and a MAGA hat makes the monument unsalvageable with no need for actual destruction on our part.

fucking do it faggot, you won't

>be on Sup Forums
>not thinking big
Digits decide

> (OP)
>How about this one? How could they defend taking down a statue for an advocate for slavery and a general in the Confederacy standing in the nation's capital? They don't ever mention it. Wonder why that is?
>>Albert Pike (December 29, 1809 – April 2, 1891) was an attorney, soldier, writer, and Freemason. Albert Pike is the only Confederate military officer with an outdoor statue in Washington, D.C.

You make it very easy for the left to find the next target

>Latvia
>population 1,965,686
>active personnel 9,155
>total aircraft strength 4 (for real, you niggers only have 4 helicopters? That's it?)
>navy 11 PT 6 mine layers
>petroleum 50bbl/d production 33,670bbl/d consumption
>2 ports 11 merchant marine vessels
>20 towed artillery
So basically, the least little disruption will fuck you niggers in the neck?

>Its small and easy to damage.

Ha, just like your average antifa faggot.

done long ago friendo, move on

>>be on Sup Forums
>>not thinking big
>Digits decide

Statue of Lucifer. Tear it the fuck down.

To be honest, I'm surprised nobody has floated the idea of knocking down a nigger statue or something. There has got to be at least one well known one somewhere.

Ha, just like your average Sup Forums user.

>FTFY

Yeah and look how good that did and how EVERYONE remembers that...

Top job, losers.

Bump

user...

The Martin Luther King statue or nothing

>assuming niggers have ever deserved a statue

The girl completely destroys the original image of the bull, which was never meant to be threatening. Fuck libtards. Thank God they plan to remove it

Why hadn't anyone shopped her doing the Roman salute yet

>lefty dykes go after statue of big man on horse
>righty mongs go after statute of little girl

My sides.

its a hollow statue, just get a cordless grinder with a high speed super thin cut off disc and cut her off at the ankles.

this will only attract more libs idiot.

attack lib women, and their men will follow.
weaponize blm and start tweeting how nigs deserve white women and about white rape. start those hashtags and the dumb nigs will comply

I noticed you guys are searching for statues, i don't know anything about these statues but if they damaged someting meaningfull of us without consequences then i can not let this pass by.
therefore i give this information to you guys because you will need it. Be carefull and use them good, image is related.

>oops the disk had a hairline fracture in it

Still waiting for one of you to put a Burqa on it.

It makes no sense. If the AntiFags wanting the statue is revisionist and 'anti free speech' why would you want to copy them. You're supposed to be above them...unless it was never about preserving history and freedom of speech. Stop being passive aggressive bitches and go for the throat if you're going to be so retarded. Go and bulldoze a Martin Luther King Jr monument. Show us how big your balls are, boy. I dare you. I triple dog dare you. Ha.

Just admit that this entire thing is about standing up for the Confederacy and its racism. That's all it was ever about.

ALSO PIC RELATED

These fuckers aren't smart enough to do something like that.

>how to burn your house down by following instructions by a retard on the internet.

Hmmm I wonder who could be stupid enough to do anything anyone posts on Sup Forums with regard to any sort of chemical mixing.

Fuck knocking down statues of niggers that's a great way of alienating potential supporters. Knocking down commie eyesores like that Lenin statue need to happen and the people who defend it need to pack their bags and move to China or North Korea if they love communism so much.

noone is going to touch pikes statue lol, he is far too important to influential people in politics

>ITT: domestic terrorism

Don't destroy that statue, it describes modern liberalism perfectly.

Thermite both, nothing of value would be lost except for some thermite

Why? Let them keep making fools of themselves.

Here have a recipe for cool crystals too! :3c

This, it shows liberals have Zero understand of economics and ironically, oppose economic growth and success.

A sledgehammer should do it. Knock her entitled little head off

nice try, lad

Thermite is okay, but you still need some sort of magnesium strip to ignite it. The resulting reaction would just simply put a hole in a hollow statue. A couple of minutes with a sawzall and the head would be removed and a total shit show would follow.

let's bring the pissing doggo statue back

What are you talking about it's all light hearted banter user.

>do this somewhere safe with no chance of ignition
Its fucking thermite.
It takes 3,000 F to ignite (thus magnesium ribbon).
You could do it on your fucking stove and be fine.

Be remembered by history as the serial killer that only targetted antifa's.

I challenge you.

Jew supremacy statues should all be torn down. Hate has no place in the usa

>You start smashing statues in response you give them more power.

You start ramming your enemies with car of peace, they win.

why do Estonians and French give a shit? It's none of your business.

I always saw it as pointless self-serving righteousness (standing up to a wild animal) coupled with suicidal hubris.

Hi FBI

Nypd will make you wear your ass as a hat if you try....every inch of that area...in truth most of the city is camera'd up

No shopping needed

Here's a peanut butter cookie recipe to bring along on your LARPing excursion too.

Isn't that a privately owned statues and wasn't Lee a tax paid statue?

that statue's just an advertisement, man it's not a big deal.

the fact that their whole movement can rally behind an ad like that without thinking "hm maybe I'm being manipulated by a marketer" is telling.

How many guys using her as a jerk off target would be needed to have a group too big for security to handle?

Jew supremacy rally tomorrow in Boise

wassmuthcenter.org/event/free-15th-anniversary-community-celebration-of-the-anne-frank-human-rights-memorial-marilyn-shuler-classroom-groundbreaking-ceremony/

xddddddddddddddddd
youtube.com/watch?v=xKlCpKv8M8Y

This

> quoting the jewish bible

>Let's lower our standards to their pathetic level
>That'll show them

this shit is just retard level stupid.

Shit I am gonna use this to destroy some confederate statues

Thanks user

'Wer mit Giftgas kämpft, wird mit Giftgas beschossen!'

Yes, yes Goys, keep fighting each other. This will surely make your country great again. Don't forget to vote Trump again, he'll make it even greater!

I would never go to those shit shows. The cops would never protect you or allow you to properly defend yourself. The fact that these retards fell the need to bring wooden shields for protection in the gun capital of the world is telling enough.