I just lost my father to cancer

I just lost my father to cancer.

Make me feel better, Sup Forums.

there's bound to be more LARP festivals now, people have really gotten a taste for it
also Shia wants to play again

Lost my dad a few years ago and the faggots here helped me feel better, hopefully I can make you laugh user. And at least you can take comfort in the fact your country has the most based leader in the world.

No its understandable to be sad my friendo but its all in your mind.Be safe

Your father doesn't have to watch the end of civilization.

Death will come for us all user it a part of life. Don't be sad for you father. But celebrate the life that he had. Take on his hopes and live in a way that would make him proud. And that way he will live on through you.

At least he never has to look at a nigger again. I'm kinda jelly, desu.

>2017
> not having lost your father to niggers or mudslimes.

Your father was a faggot, even in death. At least there's some consolation to be found in that. I hope the merry merchant stiffs you on the coffin'.

But OP does. Thanks, dad!
Sorry for your loss OP, I hope it wasn't too painful for him. I lost an uncle to stomach cancer, he was 54.

>Death, the refuge, the solace, the best and kindliest and most prized friend and benefactor of the erring, the forsaken, the old and weary and broken of heart. - Mark Twain

>have my fave pic of my puggo

it will be a sad day when i lose my father, he's the only sane man i know in this crazy world.

when the times comes though i will do similar to this it's good, wholesome advice

Live, to keep his memory going.

>I just lost my father to cancer
Too bad user. Just remember he's here for life
But you should quit before it's too late
Turn off your computer
Go outside

At least he won't be around to see the collapse of western society.

he is free now, and maybe with you user

sorry that you lost him tho

well said and checked

Thanks, guise.

I got cancer from this thread.