youtu.be/71FkF_4b-X8
sjgames.com/illuminati/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>add its own power

Oh God not again

WHAT THE FUCK

Where can I view all of these?

so this is the power of the alt right...

pinterest.com/erdlehudgins/illuminatti-card-game/

>license plate has trips
>235 corresponds to Route 235, which goes through Ohio
>previously named Route 69, but the digits proved too powerful
I believe

almonds activating

bump for Illuminati foreshadowing

these cards get spoopier the more shit goes down
where the fuck is /x/ when you actually need em, succubi are the niggers of the supernatural

here we go

ON BOTH SIDES in italics

it even predicted the flat earthers

7 month 11 days: 7/11 has an occult meaning i didnt really quite gasp. 7 is associated with god. 11 with transgression of gods law (10 is divine perfectness, 11 going beyond that, goind against the will of got which is said perfectness) the statue of liberty for example has a crown from which 7 raysare emitted. the statue stands on a 11 pointed star.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
this video talks about hidden meanings in monuments and buildings, including ancient ones. and the 7/11 ratio comes up over and over again.

Illuminati control everything. They serve the white brotherhood of masters in the Himalayas. Not sure what the end game is

Shhhhhhbhiiieeeeeeeeet

When will it end?!

Reenacting the endtimes of the bible trying to force gods hand and triggering the final showdown they think they will win since they think they decided the time and place not knowing it being "forced" is how god intended it to be and it all being part of his hand

Left is weak, they are attacking one iluminati group without a clear leader. They wasted a card

Deep state so lazy they use a card game from the 90s to create all their false flags

Hit and Run is card #223, August 11, 2017 is the 223 day of the year.

Breddy fucked.

youtu.be/71FkF_4b-X8

>used insensitive pronoun

damn

>Number plate has 666
>Cville challenger no. plate GVF 1111
They know about the power of gets

WHAT THE FUCK

can someone make a normie infomatic with these cards and the corresponding events?

how could the illuminiggers not foresee such fuckery of the fates

this is my favorite meme

also interesting that the original license plate ended in 1111

this seems like the most retardedly convoluted board game ever

Blinded by the light of lucifer thinking they are so smart and powerfull

OK, worked on some OC

good job

Dude that's fucking eerie

Where's a full collection to download?

The fallacy here is that antifa is not a peaceful group: therefore violence is the only answer.

>223 card
Where do you see that number? also what what card is today and tomorrow?

an offline collection? I dunno, you'll have to look around, if you find a megaupload, post it

See guys. This is how you screw the NSA. Start knocking down government statues.

This is the one that really gets me.

Kek. You're a fucking idiot if you HONESTLY believe you have a fucking clue. And that (You) somehow know something the most powerful and intelligent people on Earth dont. How much of an ego complex do you even need to have to be so retarded?

what is this freaking card game?

sjgames.com/illuminati/
here's info about the deck you should read the Principia Discordia, discordianism is really cool fnord

By the way, day and cardnumber 233, 322 backwards.
Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
The number either stands for the aquisition of knowledge or the desire to become god/immortal and knowing skull n bones its the latter one

Noice. There was a Crisis Actress right next to the impact someone pointed out too.

aye they left breadcrumbs for us

You would be suprised how much the ego can blind one. If they would think they could lose they would repent the very moment, but they dont and keep going. But whatever.

Nice OC. Can you add the part about the hit being on the 233 day of the year (Aug 11) and the card being the 233 in the series?

lol, nm. Just saw it

r e k t

bump

It's all true

interesting, this thread is autosaging its stuck on page 5

it will happen when the weather cools...

>three branches will become one
White Nationalists + KKK + Alt Right
>the star will gorge on clay
The car attack
>Black Flag over dome
>Antifa flag

It's happening!

Deep state so Jewish they let everyone know their secret plans just to make a couple bucks.

milo? spencer? both?

Mom and kids license plate also add up to 2233

1111+1122=2233, 223 day of the year, card 223

sweet
also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

>33
Only pirates, fags and bisexuals have ear piercings on the right ear.

Old rule was only the left for men.

What if a bunch of 80s & 90s rpg/tcg playing neets, obsessed with conspiericy, were motivated to enter public & military service due to those conspiracies and what we are living through is the only illuamaniti deck build that never lost.

Holy fug... Trump knows

How does this game end? Who wins?

The only winning strategy is not to play

ACLU defending non Left agendas?

mein nigger

does anyone have the full set of cards

political correctness was a thing in USSR no that crazy

Still from one of the Charlottesville videos.

damn..a sign, really made me think

one last bump I guess its not autosaging the board is just being slid hard

2233 isn't 233

Wow. 117. nice catch. But sadly i really have no idea what the meaning behind it is. Maybe relation of the godless (11) to god (7)? Turning the godless/whore of babylon into god? No idea really

You have a higher res of that attached?

Bump

seriously, are we just pawns in a gigantic yu-gi-oh game? wtf is going on

t. blue eyes white dragon

Instantly reminded my of Drunvalo Melchizidech the dude who wrote ancient secret of the flower of life. spoopy

Car should have been, Any assassination the Klan participates in is now doubled in power (add all participating groups and effects, then double that number.)

That would be more historically accurate because the Klan was very good at assassinations.

Everything in these cards are there for a reason.
Take a good look in the man and you will find out that this is about something else

License plate ends in 666 not 1111....hmmm

we went from trips to quads

Where can I buy this game? Theres a lenin statue in seattle

Really gets my walnuts whistling.

I bought my copy off of amazon for $30
dont forget the expansions

That HAS to be fake.

I can't handle the truth.

Amazon has the full 450 card set for $400

Bump

im inclined to believe in the leaf antarctica-ancienttemple-prophecy painting theory
these cards are scary

100% way to much coincidence in the cards, and the user put alot of effort into one story for a larp. If its not then whoever posted that needs to get on his L. Ron scifi writing career

Has anyone come across this one?

Here you go. Take some OC tittays, too.
filedropperD0Tcom/illuminaticardgame