Why are none of you nihilists? I don't give a fuck what race a person is, they all deserve to suffer, so be it

Why are none of you nihilists? I don't give a fuck what race a person is, they all deserve to suffer, so be it.

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php
youtube.com/watch?v=wOPl0cUFM7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are none of you nihilists?
I didn't see the point.

Jews are better. You'd know if you were one. Like the eye of Sauron, we see all. You're forever behind & blind.

Nihilism isn't the embodiment of your edgy teen emotions.
>they all deserve to suffer
Jesus

jews>niggers>atheists>antifa>nihilsts

Nihilism is atheist trash, and atheism is Jewish trash, so nihilism is, by extension, kikery

Everyone who isn't a Christian is a Nihilist.

having a positive view on wanting to inflict suffering isn't nihilism

that's just edgy 'fuck-you'-ism

nihilism is a lack of belief/value, not the positive assertion of negative value

also, "I hate everyone equally, regardless of creed, race, or religion ;^)" is a reddit opinion and is therefore wrongthink

You're going to give me a source, and you're going to do it now

>deserve
not a nihilist concept

You don't really believe that.

What an elegant woman.

nihilism is the gayest religion

Because I am not 14.

wide spread nihilism is none conductive of civilization building

Why don't you kill yourself? Serious question.

Use google reverse image my dear friend

Epic story bro

sauce?

also
i'm a christian and a nihilist. i'm a really bad christian probably.

why do you care if you're a nihilist

fpbp

It gives me links to a fucking magnet can you believe it krautbro?

>im miserable uuuuuuh huuu buuu so everyone else should be too >((

You faggots will never think like us. Jews are inherently more intelligent than any other people by such a far that it takes years to see what we've done. We are different and better than you all. You can't understand or even comprehend the thoughts we hold. I've laughed a lot over the past 5 years I've been here, I've been trying to show you how to think but it's like talking to an African. Whites are fucking stupid, even their smartest have taken too long.

mine said best guess was "classy big booty" kek

> they all deserve to suffer
what would be the point of that?

I am a nihilist, but I fucking parasitic non whites and jews
I just wanna live in a white trash nihilistic whitetopia and listen to metal, country and sludge

Nihilism and Solipsism are two subversive ideologies proposed by and pushed by: the dark occult forces and large jewish think tanks.

See sin number 3. churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php

The goal is that if you can push your target enemy into meaninglessness you can a vast knowledge void and thus a power differential which the allows the subversive forces power over you. The want to pedal an ideology they don't believe in.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOPl0cUFM7w

Gas

Because according to nihilism it's pointless to be a nihilist.

Do you even know what nihilism is?

Nihilism Isn't just misanthropy, which a lot of people mistake for sadism anyway
Nothing wrong with sadism, however

Wow forgive my spelling, just woke up. You get the point though.

Is the glass sitting on the table, or is she holding it above the table?

Because we understand it's absurd and a phase most should grow out of... or kill themselves.
So, a living nihilist is a walking contradiction
Get your head out of your ass, and for once take responsibility over your life
Dipshit

all nihilists should kill themselves to complete the loop.

>we understand it's absurd

Pun unintended

I am nihilist.

but I hate shitskins and love my own.

I'm torn between suicide and breakfast

this post is suffering.

because I stopped be 14

Saved
>best I've seen in a long time

>implying
Pfffft, why are you posting on a UN sponsored Serb/Croat relationship-improvement subreddit?

This is a great thread

Nihilism is an extreme state. Theists falsely try to associate it with atheism because they comprehend neither atheism nor nihilism, but human beings are generally Pollyannas no matter what they believe.

Why don't you go over to /lit/, with those pseuds you'd feel like at home
GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGER

Because im not fifteen anymore

get the fuck back to Israel

the problem is when everyone is nihilist. then everyone would just fullfill their own instant pleassures, while socitity would collaps around them.

not only is it bad. it might be the sort of ideology that destroy human kind. it might not be easy to find back to some meaning after you have a whole generation based on nihilism and all history and traditions are forgotten

Because I am strait

I'm fine. I won't let my people do it alone. I've been trying to teach Sup Forums for year but you can't think like us. I diverted to save you but it's always in vain. We win again.

Everyone is an egoist and a hedonist.

Sup Forumstards who claim otherwise are full of themselves

To be completely honest with you lads, this image is 100% accurate.

the one on the right is when you are a kid, the one on the left is when you grow up and realize that you have done nothing, contributed nothing, and let everyone around you down. since you have taken no responsibility for anything.

I imagine it is quite hard to try to preach nihilism and convert people. Best of luck to you, but you don't have the best selling points so to say.

- Nothing matters
- Might as well give up
- You're worthless, I am worthless, it's all worthless
- There's no religion, God is a lie
- Morality is a lie
- ...And all people have left you alone by now, reaffirming your non-beliefs to yourself and no-one else.

Nihilism will fuck you up. Find something you feel is right and fight for it.

>deserve
wrong
>why not be a nihilist
doesn't matter either way does it? if you're a true nihilist, and if all is meaningless, then no action (or inaction) is better or worse than any other

No. The one on the right is the person who lived a good life, achieved a lot and everything went right for them for reasons within and outside of their control. Then they realized that nothing matters and all those achievements will be lost in time, and they get depressed that they wasted the time even doing them, and that the relationships they formed will be forgotten when it passes out of living memory and that in the grand picture, all their feelings never fucking mattered one bit.

The one on the right is a person who had a bad life, where everything around them was going to shit, they tried but had little success, no achievements to speak off, though not through lack of trying, and then realize nothing matters anyways so they are able to be happy in hedonistic nihilism because in the end the homeless bum and George Soros end up the same way.

so bascially if you fail to achive something jsut give up and become a hedonistic nihilistc kid? There are lots of bad things in life that can happen even if you pretend nothing matters. like you can get cancer tomorrow. how will you have the will to survive such things if you have no life spirit and goals.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes. a true nihilist wouldn't convert others to his cause, why would he?

op is fake and gay
I went through 4 fucking captcha just to post this because im not a nihilist faggot

Lel you are retarded

You are thinking to small a scale.

You need to think grander. You can live a life of depression, knowing that you can never repeal the vote of women, and that society will only ever get worse, and all the things you care about in western society will slowly die out over the course of your life. You can live caring about the demographics and birth rate of whites, knowing that each year you will lose a percentage of whiteness in your nation and that there will be more and more shitskins as you gain years and that you have to live with them. There will never ever be a leader that will arise to change any of this, and if one does, he will be crucified by the media and if some for reason he pulls a Trump (who is a moderate masquerading as a right winger) and somehow wins, the same thing will happen to him as happens to Trump, he will be blue balls and wont be able to get anything done. Will be blocked by every court in the nation and power checks within the government will ruin every plan. You, as an individual will never ever be able to act out and live all your political fantasies and you don't have enough to run yourself and if you did you'd never win a thing and would waste all your money running. You have all this knowledge of a great life and how to attain it in your head but are powerless to see it into reality since you are a simple citizen earning an average wage and no power within society.

At this point, the best thing you can possibly do is become a Nihilist, just so you can cope and live a happy remainder of your life, knowing that none of that shit even matters in the grand scheme of existence really. It's all trivial. I mean, do you want to keep your sanity or not?

Jews are better than you. Shut the fuck up and eat our cocks. We win every time you faggot. Swift like the storm that has taken you.

Your people will be a giant conglomerate and bow towards Israel. You're all done for.

>Best guess for this image: classy big booty
kek

>Nihilism will fuck you up. Find something you feel is right and fight for it.
This is not nihilism

>- Nothing matters
Nihilism is recognizing that all morality is relative and that we as humans assign value to things and ideas.

>- Might as well give up
Give up what? Abdicate any personal responsibility? That sounds like religion.

>- You're worthless, I am worthless, it's all worthless
No, worth is recognized as a value that changes from tribe to tribe. One man's trash is another mans treasure, that kind of thing.

>- There's no religion, God is a lie
Based on the thousands of previous gods that turned out to be fiction, that's probably not too far off the mark. Religion is just a means of controlling the feeble-minded.

>- Morality is a lie
Morality is relative. Men make morals. Sometimes evil men pretend their morals came from supernatural beings to exploit fear and ignorance of people, but even their morals change with time.

>- ...And all people have left you alone by now, reaffirming your non-beliefs to yourself and no-one else.
If you're referring to atheists, they are being persecuted less and less in society now.

this is the original

no i will keep my sanity easly since im a strong person. i dont need nihilism as a cruch. and i dont think most people need it.

you also assume that you know the future. even if we might just all dissapear and sun will turn into a black hole. you never really know what kind of crazy stuff that humans will invent. infinite life. traveling to other galaxies. and also some thing that we cant even imagen at this point. you are throwing all these opertunities away , just to get pleassure (like that is important anyways, gets old fast). If people have your point of view our world will collaps for sure, and it will increse pain and suffering, which not even a nihilist can ignore as a negative value. you are taking evrything around you for granted, internet, your house , food, non of those things have you made. so we need people to want to keep our world floating, to prevent suffering

I don't think it is. Everytime everyone thinks or mentions nihilism in media or real life it's always muh depressed nothing matters why do anything sulky shit.

No one mentions how it's liberation as fuck and allows you to be happy and have fun in even the worst of times.

>No one mentions how it's liberation as fuck and allows you to be happy and have fun in even the worst of times.
this is laughably wrong

>If people have your point of view our world will collaps for sure,

Probably would which is why I never advertise being a nihilist. I am only talking about it in this thread.

>we could have inventions

Yeah we could, it would be cool. This is why I love Elon Musk despite all the hate he gets from retards thinking his stuff is too expensive.

But browsing this board every day for 7 years gets you depressed and Nihilism makes living with the knowledge there are better ways out there but you will never experience them, a bit easier.

No it isn't.

Nihilism is when you give up the search for God

>nothing matters, everything is meaningless, therefore it doesn't matter at all what i do
>everything matters, everything is meaningful therefore everything i do matters absolutely
you've just picked the easier one, nihilism is cowardice.

>But browsing this board every day for 7 years gets you depressed and Nihilism makes living with the knowledge

no way mate, you will only make it worse. you should try to better your life instead, you are basically digging a bigger hole for yourself by starting to embrace the negative stuff in life. you sound more depressed than a nihilist. at least try to walk in the right direction instead of pretending that all directions are equally bad.

You're a stupid goy. PAWN.

My life was an absolute hell of misery until about a year ago when I fully embraced nihilism and truly started living my life free of worry about the future (of the word/our race/society etc, not my own personal future). My life has improved tenfold because of this. Although it wasn't solely that, I started getting out more and doing other things, but it was ceasing to care about "important" things like global politics that allowed me to get out and care about little things in life and enjoy daily life and silly conversations with girls about shit I would be too depressed to care or notice beforehand.

sounds more like zen buddhism than nihilism desu

but calling yourself a nihilist is deeper than just "not caring about global politics" most people dont care about those things. yet you are here though on Sup Forums so i guess you care some. if you are living a healthy life then that is not a nihilistic thing to do , or you cant use nihilism to aruge for your lifestyle. why get a gf ? why talk to girls? nothing matters,

there is a more satanism and hedonistic thing though which is only careing about your own pleassures and nothing else. maybe you are more like that now. and this is also bad since everyone will think you are an asshole. and you dont want that right.

>Then they realized that nothing matters and all those achievements will be lost in time

>Then they realized that nothing matters and all those achievements will be lost in time,

Then they realized that nothing matters and all those achievements will be lost in time,

I've never been an ideological purist, but a realistic who had a snowflake ideology of their own and mix matched things. I've never looked into Buddhism or Satanism so I wouldn't know. But I had just thought of my lifestyle as Nihilistic Hedonism. But even then, I still fucking come here, so I care on a level I guess. But also the MSM is so shit tier that I have to come here anyways just for daily news and happenings.

No one in real life has ever called me an asshole, and that isn't because I'm to beta to be one either. But I am an asshole online often.

Their existence is not even a footnote in the total time of human existence, let alone existence of this planet or the universe. Imagine life and this planet 50 thousand years from today. The entire 20th century of human history would be known to non but a few dedicated scholars studying out of pure entertainment purposes, if human society still even exists at this point. There will be a time when the names of Adolf Hitler and Donald J Trump pass out of human memory for century's at a time.

>Their existence is not even a footnote in the total time of human existence
>gonna be remembered forever as long as literacy exists
>footnote
??

but if you live your life as you say you are. you would have no reason not to lie to get what you want, you should manipulate everyone aroudn you the best you can. also you should not let anyone caught you. so nobody would call you asshole in real life. but you would be one.

i guess my argument is that if everyone did that then things would go to hell. but you already agreed on that so. also i have a feeling that you are not doing these things and that you actually follow some moral compas. which mean you are not really being the things you are claiming to be

>be future user on mars capital city
>50 thousand years of human history to study
>yeah lets read some 42 thousand year old history book

It might happen. But how long will that person live before it's forgotten again? Do you think all the data on our drives, all the film recorded on tape, all the photographs printed on paper and all the text inked into books will still physically exist that long in the future. Sure, some will be transcribed but for how long and how much will get lost, and how much will get lost in an info overload?

Eh, maybe I am just extremely burned out on caring about important issues and the future of the west. I dunno. Maybe just mild nihilism with doses of hedonism here and there.

Even if that is true and they will be eventually forgotten its still better than having meaningless faggot life. This lel nihilism meme started only few generations ago among hippie faggots and I know what kind of people they are and what they created with their stance of life, fuck that and fuck them. Nihilism is shit and you literally peddling shit and am not buying that crap.

I'm not peddling anything you faggot commie.

i've been through an extended nihilistic phase, still am half in it really. it mostly just leads to apathy and accomplishing absolutely nothing until even the belief that it didn't matter anyway doesn't help how soul crushingly depressing your life is.
>Their existence is not even a footnote in the total time of human existence
and yet there you were before saying you were only focusing on the immediate and the relevant. for the rest of your life those pyramids will be there and will be testaments to humanity's capacity for creation. you are rationalising situations in which the pyramids won't matter, but for the rest of your life they will be there and they will not be forgotten. ultimately your life will be forgotten too, does this mean it doesn't matter what you do and how you feel right now? because you have to live another 60 years or so, and you'll be stuck in whatever mess you create during that time. there are ways you can behave that will create hell on earth and there are ways you can act that will make everything better. do not underestimate your capacity to create hellish suffering either, there is no end to how awful existence can become, and only you can be responsible for that. and whether or not it's ultimately forgotten has practically no bearing on anything, as the only relevant thing is the moment in which you are existing right now. the moment is the only truth there is, rationalising future timelines is just you using your imagination to make yourself depressed for no reason.

Yeah I guess you are right then mate. Thinking about it more, I think I am just burned out on politics and Sup Forums itself. I just want a break from caring about the white race, immigration, feminism and all this shit. I just think I've been using a bit of nihilism to give myself a break from caring about that so I can focus on bettering myself to be honest. But I will admit I indulge in hedonism too fairly often, though I try to do things in moderation so I don't tire of things I enjoy.

You are right though that what only truly matters is our own lives in our own time that and that us being forgotten 50k years from now means jack shit on what we should do now. But then another reason for my nihilism comes from that line of thought. The west is going to fucking shit and I don't want my life doomed to misery over it either. So why can't I live in the moment and be a degenerate fucking hedonist for a while, which will help nothing but myself, but will mean that for a few years of my life, I was able to be happy and enjoy myself, while it was still possible, before it all came crashing down and society finally broke up the weight of excessive liberalism. I mean we all have one life and I want to do things, some of them degenerate. Sacrificing my fun degeneracy for the future when we are past the point of return on the race to the edge of the cliff seems like a bad decision to make right now. I wasted too many years being good and not engaging in degeneracy while everyone else around me did, and it got me nowhere and lead to unhappiness and social isolation from lack of shared experiences.

So I guess I just try to not care.

hedonism will create hell. my redpill was how bad my life had become, it was intolerable suffering and it was only getting worse. every moment was awful, excruciating anxiety and depression, it was completely fucked. i don't know if heaven exists, but i believe in a literal hell now, and you can go there right now if you start making the wrong decisions. being selfish, lying and living for your own pleasures will certainly take you there. don't conflate focusing on the immediate with seeking only pleasure now, they aren't the same thing. i might not escape my hell but i'm not going to pretend it's all the same either way anymore.
>The west is going to fucking shit
read the story of the Roman empire m8, go through their entire timeline. the city was sacked only a few hundred years after it was founded, they seriously questioned whether or not to even rebuild the bloody thing. Hannibal killed an enormous % of the Italian population, they could've been wiped out by Germanic invaders before the Republic even fell, they suffered through plagues that annihilated 30% of their entire population repeatedly. Rome was in a position to collapse constantly, from its founding till the end. seriously go read their history. the situation now for us is not as bad as people make out, the Romans suffered through legions worse all the bloody time and survived it for centuries. even now their culture is alive in us through our institutions, art and language. they aren't even dead and gone yet.

we're entering a period of chaos and horror, but Europeans aren't faggots and we've been through much worse countless times. read about the black plague for fuck's sakes, it killed 50% of all Europeans on the continent. imagine living through that, half of everyone you know dying, and they rebuilt their shit anyway.

i'm gunna go take a bath, have a good one.

Inspiring post, but everytime I've tried to contribute to society I've been told to fuck off.

>neet
>somehow get a gf while neet
>have a fantastic relation with her for a long time
>feel like I need to support her more, as she will want kids and wont live with my neet ass for long since she is gonna want a nice place and things to put inside it
>go all out and manage to get a job
>she leaves me out of the blue literally within a month of me getting the job
>now got all this cash and nothing to spend it on

>cashed up and no immediate goals, what should I do, go on a holiday
>nah fuck it, shits going down and I need to serve my country, I need to put in not pull out
>ring up the ADF for army application
>"sorry not taking applicants at the moment"
>ADF ban on male applicants announced the next day

This shit happens all the time. It's like I am prevented by some force from putting my roots in and fostering a deep care for my country and society. I was really looking forward to being in the Army too, guess I will take a holiday over to Thailand or something instead and fuck some whores though. I mean I don't know what the fuck else I am gonna do with my money, maybe invest in bitcoins or something. I mean I got cash but saving for a house in Sydney is outside of my range of options really, unless I want to just sit on it for years and watch it slowly build up enough to get a downpayment but then the market could collapse anytime.

Also with regards to lying and hedonism, I've always known that lying for your own benefit will bite you in the ass, so in the long run it's not a hedonistic choice that will better you, but actually put you in a worse position. So even when seeking pleasure I rarely did anything more than a white lie and even then not much.

>my redpill was how bad my life had become, it was intolerable suffering and it was only getting worse. every moment was awful, excruciating anxiety and depression, it was completely fucked
Opiate withdrawal or amphetamine withdrawal?