If he was scared, why didn't he call 911 and make them look like assholes?

>OPTION 1: Plow through crowd, knowing full well people will be at least hurt if not killed.
>OPTION 2: Park car, call 911, tell them you're afraid for your life. If assholes break your vehicle open and beat you, just take it. Makes them look like the bad guys.

Fuckhead knew what he was doing by plowing through them.
>inb4 "muh panic"

>inb4 "what if no cellphone"
>2017
>not having a cell phone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obvious troll post but whats more infuriating is OPs reddit tier understanding of how to greentext

Call 911?
The streets are filled with cops not helping so I'll call 911.
Great plan, fella.

>hello, police? theres a knife in my ear and a penis in my bum, can you help?
>no? oh, okaaallggaahhhaa

>i enjoy reading blocks of text that are just one blob of shit

>the guy should have made the right look like a bunch of retards instead of taking one for the team and making the left look like ruthless fucksticks

>what are car door locks
>inb4 they break windows
>long enough to have 911 call on recording for media to play all week
>hear his cries for help as lefties beat the shit out of him
>sympathies go towards the right, lefties remain BTFO

you're right, better park my car and get dragged out of it and beaten to death

>If you fight your enemies, they win
Literally Justin Castro tier thought process

>you're right, better park my car and get dragged out of it and beaten to death

there were 5 or 6 other cars blocked at that intersection if you look at the drone video, and nobody was being hurt. This is not like the LA riots where they looked for white victims. All he had to do was act sane.

noone else had a right wing bigot car like a dodge

police is busy as fuck and spread thin, call 911, while ravenous leftists drag you out of the car and tare you limb from limb

this guy stopped

He did not want to become the next Reginald Denny.

>If he was scared, why didn't he call 911 and make them look like assholes?
Because people make irrationate decisions when under the influence of adrenaline.
You wouldn't know since you've spent most of your life in a basement. Faggot.

>lefties attacking vehicle for no reason
>chance to make the media eat shit
>let them destroy vehicle
>now a 911 recording of a panicked alt-righter as the lefties act like a bunch of soulless baboons
>lefties BTFO and made to look like violent assholes

What are you not getting through your thick mongoloid head?

who cares? Nothing of value was lost.

Some scared jewish kid smashed a morbidly obese, childless, mudsharking communist paralegal cat-lady. It's worth a chuckle, but not really important

It's a split second decision you retard. If he was sensible he wouldn't have driven towards the crowd in the first place

>police would make it through crowded streets filled with violent protesters in time

They have a hard enough time getting to crimes when there are no interferences. Sides every single person has an inherent right to self defense.

>You wouldn't know since you've spent most of your life in a basement. Faggot.
LOL you got me good!!
Being unable to control yourself under pressure is a major sign of being a weak individual, unfit to, as he probably thinks, "save the white race".

His defense attorney is going to use this picture in court. The jury is going to acquit. lefties are going to riot, and no one is going to give a shit about their screams of injustice cap it and digits declare

Threads over, be sure to put sage in all your fields

>>not having a cell phone
yeah, and? cell phones are dumb. it's just something that feels uncomfortable in your pocket and allows idiots to bother you at all hours. why would i ever want that?

What do you idiots not get? Do you have no reading comprehension? Of course the police won't get there. But there would be a 911 call of a panicked alt-righter, and video of lefties acting like animals. The media and lefties narrative would have been BTFO.

mate nobody actually cares when "alt righters" get beat up. when BLM members tortured a mentally ill white man who they thought was a trump supporter nobody even cared. if some white kid gets drug out of a car and antifa destroy it and beat him up literally nobody is going to give a shit

becoming a martyr is a meme, better to live

Not exactly on thread topic, but I think that kid they arrested is autistic. I know about those kids and he looks like that. Being so open about Nazi leanings (naive perhaps but genuine at the age), taking antipsychotic meds that kept him out of the military, having threatened his mother with a weapon -- all seem like autism.

So this is a stunt / military driver, and instead they arrested some autistic kid who will comply and won't demand to speak to the press while in custody.

You can't use a phone while driving, It's physically impossible.

What part of "the cops had already stood down" do you not understand? Besides I think it was a psyop, see my post above.

You missed:
>let them destroy vehicle
>>>>>let them literally kill you

>nobody cared
It was on the news across the country.

>let people beat you to death while cops watch and do nothing
>it'll be ok because it'll make them look bad

Have you ever heard of Zemir Begic? He was a white man dragged out of his car in Ferguson, Missouri, and beaten to death by protestors who were angry about "gentle giant" Mike Brown. The media covered up his murder. They'd have covered up Dodgebro's murder too if he hadn't floored his accelerator.

You should also google Reginald Denny.

Yes

>putting your life in the hands of a leftist mob

>lmao it was on the newsssss xD
Again, no one fucking cared

Please run more of them over

BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES

It's people like you who are killing Hollywood, you just don't respect talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

>you're legally allowed to remove yourself from the situation by any means necessary.
>"hmmm, i can either plow through this huge shoulder to shoulder mob, or i can throw it in reverse and maybe only hit 1 or 2 people tops and GTFO

He's a dumbass murderer.
>inb4 crowd behind him to
Not nearly as huge or angry. The video shows maybe a dozen people milling about vs. the couple hundred on the street he purposely went down to kill people

Why didnt any rape victim call 911 before getting raped and make the rapist look like an asshole?
You stupid cunt.

>REEEEE IT'S NOT BROUGHT UP EVERY DAY ANYMORE REEEE PROOF NO ONE CARED REEE

>OPTION 2: Park car, call 911, get pulled out of car and beaten to death by a swarm of antifa

Fixed that for ya

Why do you feel the need to be a false flagging larping faggot making these threads every day?

Not an argument

>germany
>talking about rape

>says he tried to kill people
>hits cars on shoulder instead of the crowd in the street
Really gulags my useful idiots

>"Just take it"
>Be massacred by a frenzied mob of literal apes

What's that old saying? Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

He was attacked and in legitimate fear of his life. He panicked. Leftist Apes didn't follow the rules of the road. People died.

Oh well. He'll be tried, acquitted, and go on to sue everyone slandering him and retire a multimillionaire.

Literally nothing to see here. This car accident will be forgotten in a week.

>200+ people packed into a small one way street
>hurr he tried avoiding the wall to wall crowd

'K

>he was a good boi he dindu nuffin

Sounds familiar...

>Why didnt any rape victim call 911 before getting raped and make the rapist look like an asshole?

She did. The German police laughed at her.

>Leftist prove themselves multiple times to be aggresive assholes
>Also armed with bats and other shit
>Your car gets hit by said violent and armed leftist while you are in the middle of a mob
>"Why didn't you stop lol?"

>911 will make police that are not even enforcing the illegal shit happening infront of them magically appear in 10 seconds to save the day.

fuck off nigger

Indeed.

>200 injured
>not even 200 people on video
Yeah and he clearly also plowed through the softest part of the crowd, the 4 stopped cars on the side.

Also have some psychologists testify about the concept of diffused responsibility in crowds and how mobs are considered extreme threats to life and police are trained to kill if caught in one

/thread

>i have no reading comprehension
Show me where I said "200 injured". That crowd was wide, from wall to wall, and it was deep.

You're trying to play Monday morning quarterback and it's easy for retards like you to say "he coulda woulda shoulda" without realizing how quickly things happen in real time. I can almost guarantee you've never been in a situation where your life is at stake or you'd understand how the body gets flooded with adrenaline and mapping shit out in an instant isn't realistic. Mistakes get made, accidents happen. That doesn't make it intentional mass murder just because one of your faggot commie friends got run over and killed. I'm not saying he's innocent, but the DoJ already concluded it's investigation yesterday and said it wasn't an intentional terrorist attack. We've also not heard shit from the actual suspect yet. So wherever you're getting your information from is about as reliable as your asshole.

He could've been killed.

>fucksticks
piss off back to plebbit

>wherever you're getting your information from is about as reliable as your asshole.
I shit at the exact time of day, every day. My shits are no wipes because of my excellent diet.

Therefore, my asshole is very reliable.

>>what are car door locks
>>inb4 they break windows
you stupid kike they were already breaking open his windows he had no choice but to reverse and dip

>why didn't he call 911 and make them look like assholes?
Because he's an autistic retard with anger-management problems. And because he's obviously very fucking stupid.

Thanks to liberals it's illegal to use your phone while driving. He did the right thing by following the law.

>they were breaking windows already
Yeah, after he had tried crashing through the crowd, nitwit. He had plenty of time before accelerating into the crowd

Nice troll kid, but we can all see you're dancing around the real answer that you know to be true. The cops were asked to stand down. This is a fact.

>Why didn't he call the police before the crash?
You really believe you are a genius, don't you?

He should have put a better route in his GPS. SMDH senpai what was he thinking, there were only people trying to kill him. I mean bricks and baseball bats hitting your car isn't even a threat.
What was this racist thinking shoudn't he know he should just die, or a least look at a map. Maybe even call the police that were already on the scene not helping.

>Just let violent leftists beat you with bats
The fuck is wrong with you?

this

Why are you trying to instil reason into these autist defenders?

He could've also tried going in reverse, the clear path from which he came, rather than into a huge crowd.

the people saying he is completely without blame are just deluding themselves due to tribalism.

My argument is that there is no time to call 911 if someone stays next to you with a hammer and wants to smash your head.
Why is it not an argument?
Pretty sure that we have A LOT less rape than you in the USA and also a lot less niggers.

>fucking white people should just sacrifice themselves

seriously go kill yourself. white people have practiced submission long enough.

Do you think that its funny when a white woman gets raped by a nigger?
Still less degeneracy in Germany than in the US.
Also the article is out of your ass, its a whole different story, but with the same rapist picture.
People ignite refugee camps/houses here in Germany.
What do you do against your subhuman degeneracy, jerrycuck?

you looking like a retard isn't helping anybody see that's the problem.

Are you sure it wasn't just plain road rage?

we have way more. they know their limits here. its learned behavior.

He should just have let them kill him and die as a martyr.

the baseball bat hitting his car was pretty obvious

>long enough to have 911 call on recording for media to play all week
>for media to play all week
Do you honestly think any sort of media in the US would publish something like this? They'll just spin it somehow, like he was being racist to the poor protesters and they had no chance other than to drag him out and beat him to death.

Yea, he should have stopped, called the police, and patiently waited to explain that he was terrified while they attacked his car with weapons.

Are you retarded? If he wanted to kill people then he could just shoot them or road rage more efficient and not crashing into a car.

i agree having the car youre sitting in get trashed should clear you of all criminal intent, but that gif is after the crash

because he already threatened people by hurting them and killing them. his well-being is now a moot point. he should have his own head caved with the hammer for hurting others

Road rage is not efficient, its chimping out behind the wheel.

what do you not get. there are plenty of videos showing antifa and BLM bashing whites and anyone in chimpout distance and they barely get 2 mins of mention in the news. martyrdom only works if you get an audience, if the people running the show dont give you any time all you will be is dead.

>Fuckhead knew what he was doing by plowing through them.
I think it's quite possible he didn't mean to hit them, but he was trying to antagonize. Given that he was driving a Challanger, he probably considers himself a bad boy alpha, and thought he was going to be cute and rev the engine and/or speed up towards them, but he was an idiot and lost control.

anymore on this stuff?

The cops are in on it you fool

He didn't want to make them look like bad guys.