Removal of Confederate monuments

Why are burgers retarded enough to support this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monuments_and_memorials_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're told too, also white=racist

For a group of people it's a symbol of slavery, oppression etc and to another it's their heritage. Isn't it obvious who's right here?

They don't. 80% of Americans want the statues to stay.

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

Come visit Richmond. The hospitality and gracious culture will make you understand the desire to preserve our history.

Because WE are AMERICANS, not Confederates. Confederates are rebels, and traitors: I.E. enemies of the state. When we defeat an enemy army we tear down their monuments. It's not rocket science. If anything, it's a testament to the ignorant south that they were left up so long.

Nobody cried when we tore down pic-related.

Are the Calexit folks also traitors?

when it comes to a vote they are voted to stay. Why do you have it backwards? is that what you were told?

it genuinly makes me sad, such beautiful monuments and everything taken down because of a bunch of morons oversimplifying history.
whilist i get the "loud minority" shit, internet comments seem to indicate 80% want them gone for shitty reasons like "rasiyzm and slavery"
>implying that's affordable
it appears tichmond votes largely democratic, but still i hope one day the south will rise again, it seems like the best part of murica.
that's a retarded argument. if so, why do you honor george washington. why don't you change the name of your capital to Luther King D.C.?
idk, social media comments(obviously, more leftist leaning, but still) seem to see this as completely normal and not at all worrying.

I was born and raised in the south, and my great grandfather fought for the Confederacy and gave his life for it, but I understand that the statues and memorials represent slavery to many people, so I'm fine with removing them.

Grandpappy would agree, had he not been felled at the battle of Vicksburg when he was 12 years old.

The internet isn't representative of the country

No taxpayer money should go to any statue, Lee, MLK, Lincoln, tear them all down and stop wasting my money.

one can hope. the saddest thing is however how cucked americans are.
you have a fucking lenin statue, go ahead and destroy it instead of being such cucks. and physically stop people that try to take down confederate ones illegally.

>Confederates are rebels, and traitors

Britbong here. The American Revolutionaries were all rebels and traitors. Also the founding fathers were all straight CIS males many of whom owned slaves and were male/white supremacists. When are you going to tear down the moments to the American Revolution?
I'm not joking, you don't think that the Communists will be satisfied with destroying the Confederacy do you?

SAVE THE WEST
CULTURE UNDER ATTACK:

OBAMA: "people must learn to hate"
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4

RESTORE LIBERTY, ABOLISH EPA AND DEP OF EDUCATION!!!

MAGA

because they're statues of democrats that democrats have been deceived into tearing down. they have such an identity problem they can't even stand to look at themselves.

I think it's terrible, anti-art like how they banned the degenerate exhibition.

>The American Revolutionaries were all rebels and traitors

lol you misspelled freedom fighters who fought so we could have burger.

I hope they tear them all down and melt them into toilets that get installed in the Obamas' next mansion just so you white-niggers lose your minds.

The commies will only be satisfied when every white man is dead and every white woman is raped and pregnant with a mulatto/mestizo.

this is what i am saying. you can't use moral compasses of today on people from 19th century. honestly, in 50 years i can see murica bombing colombia if they don't change their name which honors colombus, would be the toppest of keks.

This desu, celebrating literal fucking traitors lmao Southerners are still as retarded as they were 150 years ago

Just leave the South alone you niggerfaggots

Most people don't, they just aren't willing to do anything to defend them.

>TFW Left wing Remove Founding Fathers all monument

>Mount Rushmore GET BLACKED

>White become minority however majority minority is meme after Government systematically pushd whites out of jabs and Education

No, You are Fucking imbecile
mugabe tier anti-white revolution waiting you

All the talk and justification from them is nullification, thinking they get to ignore every law that they don't like, and succession, leaving if they are held accountable for their bullshit.

This is the language that Confederate secessionists used. Democrats have always been traitors.

Too bad we are talking about America!
Who gives a fuck we left that shit hole known as England.

Baka. Those monuments were erected after the war. Stupid Yankee twit.

BTW, you're monuments to your Yankee war criminals are now deeply offensive and must come down too.

Yankee shill

he impregnated your great grandmother when he was 12 or younger?

>bombing colombia over its name
It's called a humanitarian intervention to protect the human rights of indigenous people, bigot.

>he impregnated your great grandmother when he was 12 or younger?

Yes. It was different back then. He didn't have enough money to properly marry his sister, but a common law marriage was considered legit back then. Grandmammy died in the war too, at the age of 9 after being raped by Sherman's fifth regiment.

o-ok

It was a part of bringing America back together. Plus, Americans loved General Lee after the war. He was one of the most popular men in America.

>Sherman's fifth regiment
I heard about those guys, weren't they the ones who built big bonfires and heated their cocks red-hot and wrapped them around trees?

pls don't disrespect the memory of meemaw like that.

A tiny minority of commie shitheads who hold political office are making this happen.

This is a demonstration of political power and symbolic of their long term intentions.

Southern hating Yankee shitheads cannot see the bigger picture; that this is also an attack on them.

The Republican Party and their bluebelly mercenaries were the real traitors to the American republic.

>let's tear down the confederate monuments. they owned slaves!!!
a year later
>let's tear down the revolutionary war monuments. they owned slaves!!!
this is the middle of the end for european americans. from now on every season we'll lose more of any cultural identity iconography until we've been whipped back into 1990 conformist corporatism (aka the good times for federal government)

we don't support this. Soros supports this. it's a whitewash of history. Should we next destroy all reference to Ghengis Khan or the oppressive Pharaohs? fuck no. but American history is apparently fair game.

Why did they choose to venerate traitors in the first place?

Because

>American education

>Mount Rushmore GET BLACKED

Correct me if I'm wrong but the civil war was much more about federal government than any petty issues about slavery, when north also had slaves.
Reducing the history to a mere racial issue is a mean to dumb down revisionism and creation of a straw man.
Next they will try to blame founding fathers for slave onwing, they didn't that yet because the backlash that would happen, at least now.
These movements aren't natural, they are fomented by globalists like Soros, and a lot of useful idiots join.
I don't know their endgame probably it's related to destroying national identities to promote global government.

A people form it's country, the country does not form its people
Confederates were carrying the tradition of rebelling against a tyranny, a government that didn't get a single electoral vote from the south.

The true traitors to America are those who would deny the freedom of people to celebrate where they came from

this. however, if anything, start taking down statues of lenin and similar, just so they can expose themselves as hypocrites when defending it. actually, i would make an ironical march against statues of george washington and talk how he was a traitor who owned slaves.
kys
this, even in serbia they teach you enough about this to figure out this is wrong, but in the country where it actually hapenned it seems like they don't.
once again, this

If you see anyone supporting the removal of our country's history let them know they are just like ISIS destroying historical sites. Fuck these college grown terrorists.

>missing the point this hard

in fact the dishonorable nation traitorship would start at the founding of our country
supposedly we were rebelling against imperial taxation and within 5 years of the end of the war
the central government was stomping on ohioans rebelling against the congresses taxation
despite allowing for the secession of states in the articles of confederation federalist soldiers were posted to oppose every possible secessionist movement
this is a vile cesspool of con artists and always has been. negro slavery is just another example
of the utter hipocracy in the tenants of liberty etc.

just like ISIS the left is destroying ancient artwork. these statues are all of democrats btw. revisionist history incoming!

because the places that venerate them were on their side you retard.

A poll from May 2017 says only 19% of Americans support removing Confederate statues, with 69% opposed.

Muricans are totally getting KEKED. Their whole history (which only constists of war and robber, but whatever) gets DESTROYED RIGHT NOW.

Up until this day, I*ve always seen America as a role model for liberty, democracy and a modern civilisation. But they are no longer. They are destroying the very soil that made them so great.

America is cucked beyond belief. The jew has finally destroyed America.

The only natural response is a white flight. Come home, white man, to Europe, the place, where your blood is still recognized. Let the niggers and liberals crash America into the ground. They've always proven that they cannot control a state. The liberals and niggers will feast on each other.

And then, when the liberals and niggers destroyed America and themselves, there's place for a new America. A white America.

Do it. Come home, white men.

Post yfw when the Second American Civil War breaks out

>Their whole history (which only constists of war and robber, but whatever) gets DESTROYED RIGHT NOW.

sounds like the german history

>yfw when
Scheiße

Understand that once they tear down all the Confederate monuments, they are coming for George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Thomas Jefferson.

god, please let the south rise again.
seriously, why are burgers doing literally nothing to stop this?

thanks but you really want our nukes in the hands of obama types? you want the democrate party to continue funneling tech for icbms to iran through ukraine?

>tiny minority of commie shitheads
They're not a tiny minority, they're gaining more control of the country. How do you think we got to this point in the first place?

>Confedefaggots waged a giant fucking war with fellow white americans because they were reliant on niggers...
>They killed thousand fellow countryman so they would remain a backward slaver state and now pretend to be retarded with(it was all about independence and nationalism n'shiet)
>After losing kill a president who would have started to deport niggers, like he fucking wanted even before the war...
autism

Watch that number change once the media establishes the narrative that only Nazis want to preserve the monuments and supporting their removal becomes the latest way to signal anti-racism. Virtue signaling is like crack to white shitlibs.

Two were slave owners at a time when decent people knew it was wrong. Lincoln might get a pass, but eventually Washington and Jefferson will be viewed as negatively as Columbus already is.

fffsssfeee

Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of 'brainwashing' in China

Last I heard Merkel was opening the gates for more Syrian rapefugees. White Americans not invited.

40.000. To appease the marxists

For whole Europe.

Theres 380 million Europeans. Fuck dem Syrians. They are insignificant

because the same people who supported a war upon serbia are still in control of the federal government. the west is still in a state of a totally self destructive guilt complex about holohoaxes and european colonialist massarcres

Because they weren't traitors. They were fighting to defend their land from invasion by a FOREIGN army.

>support

I'm actually in favour of them removing these statues. I doubt that anyone actually knows or cares what the civil war was about these days.

All that it's amounted to is some political football used to justify white guilt based on some childish narrative that any sane adult with a room temperature IQ could pick apart.

>40.000
what rock are you hiding under? the exact numbers aren't known of course but there are over 1 million """syrians""" since 2015 in germany alone

White people go along with stupid shit because white people are willing to compromise.

This attitude developed in the Ice Age, when scarcity and harsh conditions ensured that only the most cooperative survived. So white people became naturally cooperative and willing to compromise, while non-white people became naturally competitive and unwilling to compromise. That is why you only really see high-trust societies (where people intrinsically do not want to screw each other over) in Northwestern Europe.

The problem is that when white people and non-white people meet, eventually white people are going to give in. First the blacks wanted to stop being slaves. Well, said the whites, that is okay, we'll keep control of the country and you can go be free then. Then the blacks wanted to become citizens, and gradually whites gave them citizenship. Then the blacks wanted to vote, and the whites gave them the right to vote. Then the blacks got ballsy, because they saw how naive the whites were, and started demanding gibsmedats. The moment the blacks (and others) got their first gibsmedats from the whites, they went mad with greed.

And that's where we are today. Every time the non-whites demand something, whites go "alright, we'll give you this", and whites turn against those in their own midst who say that's a bad idea. "No," most whites say, "if we help them now they will be more inclined to be nice to us next time". Because whites, fundamentally, do not understand that the blacks will never be nice to the whites. The blacks don't want a cooperative society based on negotiations and compromise. The blacks just want to live in white people's houses and eat white people's food and piss on white people's bloodied corpses in the gutter.

In the first six months of 2017 alone, the Netherlands received 11,000 new Syrians.

Where the hell did you get 40,000 as an estimate? We're at around 60,000-70,000 in two years now, and we were never the biggest target for the Syrians.

Industrialization vs agrarian (slavery part)
Protectionism vs free trade
State rights vs federal government
Think that sums it up

the only solution is balkanization for you guys desu.
that's literally what i said.
couldn't have said it better. give them a finger, they'll take the whole hand.

It's shithead politicians buying black votes who are doing this. Stupid White's go along with it because it is too hard to oppose it.

>The American Revolutionaries were all rebels and traitors
And satanist, George Washington was the Antichrist

We aren't. I live in Ohio and not once have I ever heard anybody outside of a "journalist" say one word about taking down Confederate monuments. Most of them don't like the idea, they think its a way of rewriting history to paint the Confederate soldiers as un-American. This state has a pretty prominent Civil War history with many units and Generals who fought for the Union and I've never heard anybody moan about muh traitors or anything. On the other hand, they don't really care that much and they don't think its all too big a deal. I mean, we let Marxists gather at the Civil War monument in the middle of downtown several times a year and nobody thinks twice about that either.

Your whole country is founded on treason and rebellion so, there is that...

The confederates were American too before deciding they didn't wanna be pushed around by Federal yanks anymore.

How did the blacks gain the right to vote?

Whites gave it to them, because whites desperately wanted to believe that blacks would become good, patriotic citizens who would repay the country for granting them these lofty rights of citizenship, voting and being on juries.

what sums it up is that the southern USA supplied 75% of the worlds cotton in 1860 and brought in $200M dollars for exports while the entire nations GDP was less than a billion $ 2009.

King Cotton was a phenomenon and it centered on the port of New Orleans where slave ownership was harshest and yet much more diverse

So that ISIS can't point to them and say "LOOK, THESE HEROES HAD THE COURAGE TO OVERTHROW THEIR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY HATED NEGROES, WHY DON'T YOU?" when they're recruiting here.

Who wrote those survey questions? The same people who said Hillary was going to win in a landslide because just look at these poll numbers?

and sweden rebelled against the danish control of the kalmar union
look where that got you when denmark and russia stomped your shit back into subservience

>muh traitors
is a disingenuous argument lefties came up with to appeal to the right's patriotism, something that as open borders pro-mongrelization communists they completely lack.

Because America isn't the same country that fought Vietnam, let alone the American Civil War.
That includes "whites" too.

>white people are willing to compromise.
Not the vast herds of mainstream left-lib-cuckservative followers though...

Most of them have nothing to do with the Civil War. Many were made in the 1960s or later in defiance of the civil rights movement.

Your analysis is totally flawed, considering the permanent state of war between Europeans until ww2 and nuclear deterrence.

Because they are overrun by leftists and other races

In order to grow, you have to learn from the past. Removing that past isn't the solution when your feelings are hurt

It was the first major test of the American democratic republic. As is the case with many tests, Southerners found it too hard and decided to just quit.

This goes to show the truth of - white people don't want to remove the statues, so it is an evil to them, but they widely accept that evil to appease the blacks in the hope that one day the blacks will return the favour.

As a matter of fact, the "mainstream left-lib-cuckservatives" do want to compromise. They are betraying their own group interests and turning like ravenous wolves on dissidents in their own ranks in order to appease the outsider, hoping that the outsider will look favorably upon them and act positively towards them. The problem is that the outsider sees "white people" as one and seeks to screw "white people" over as one group. The whites you see kicking and hitting those statues? They are the same as us to the outsider, but they believe that by violently turning against us the outsider will accept them and cooperate with them. They aren't malevolent, they are naive and selfless, and I can guarantee that most whites you see in BLM's ranks are Northwestern European.

Actually, European wars were only 'worse' sometimes because Europeans had better technology. If you look at deaths in wars as a percentage of the global population at the time of those wars, the Chinese - who also had a high level of technology - are much worse. They had several civil wars which killed more people than World War I, at times when the world's population was less than half what it was at the time of World War II. Then there are the Mongols in Central Asia and the Muslims in India, who both put any European wars to shame with their brutality. And there is the fact that Europeans never carried out totally succesful genocides but non-Europeans did.

Average burger today:
>we are all inclusive, refugees welcome!
>live and let live
>muh nation of immigrants

Average burger after you mention the South:
>Crush their culture, burn their idols
>They must be assimilated
>No space for traitors

At least the Dane gets it.

We deserve to be nuked.

incorrect
over 80% of these monuments were erected from 1890-1920
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monuments_and_memorials_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
very few were unveiled during the snivel rights movement because it would have only incited more problems in a losing battle. many more were put up in the 90s and early 2000s.

>than any petty issues about slavery,

No no and no. Read any history written by anyone about the decades leading up to the war. The huge issue that never got solved was slavery, and whether a new state would be free or allow slaves.

No other issue dominated like slavery. That is why the nation divided along the lines that it did.

The (((marxists))) have won the culture war. It's over for America, tbqh.

We don't let Mormons have ten wives and their religion is literally native to the United States.

Not assimilating to mainstream American culture was never part of any deal. "Rule by the many" is right there on the tin and screaming over everyone else doesn't make your votes louder than anyone else.

That's ok, they left started this bullshit; and now they have started something that will backfire..... like everything else they do. There's will be protests and rallys to take down thier idols like Stalin in Seattle. Let's just remove it all.

confederates fought for the constitution and the will of the founding fathers

unionists fought for a giant government, less state rights and against the will of the founding fathers