Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paIbhlAqwQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a bunch of retards top fucking kek

Good job.

Stop belittling our belief systems.

Why are you so against Free Speech?

I wonder how bruised all these fat fucks' limbs are this morning

This is depressing on so many levels, truly depressing for both historical and societal reasons

We are coming for you Nazis

This

This archival footage is going to be fun to look back on in 30 years when we've gassed all the marxists and we're living in a utopia with statues of Trump in every city.

I love how that black bard in the background is giving them all buffs.

>statues of Trump in every city
c..can't we have statues of ivanak or melania... you know... bobbies? Oh, oh! I know, how about statues for every pussy that has been grabbed by the emperor??

>We are coming for y-
BEEP BEEP

pls rebuff valor minuet buff is almost gone

Lol that sperg in the blue.
It looks like his first attempt at physical activity in decades.

literally the most staged thing ive ever seen in my life omg loling so hard
enter the memeworld because it's going to enter yours eventually

I dont get it

Why are they punching a statue?
Doesn't that hurt?

le downfall of rome

>bruised cankle x100 privilege decrease
>furtive kick x50 privilege decrease
>sole punch x50 privilege decrease
>cracked ankle in front of guitar toting nog x150 privilege decrease

>tfw the only think you can beat in a fight is a statue

Why these millenials are hitting a statue? What did i missed?

As an artfag I take offense to the destruction of any work, regardless of any ideological meaning behind it.

Disgusting animals, no better than ISIS.

I've never seen someone so uncoordinated.

is that guy in a fucking women's skirt?

Kek at the fat guy in blue.

Um, it's not just nazis who find it in poor taste when scum trashes war memorials.

guy in the blue shirt got so much pussy that day

He thought about punching it but didn't want to ruin his fap hand.

impotent_rage.gif

jesus they look all pathetic :D

why is that nigger playing a guitar?
STOP STEALING WHITE CULTURE

Its a statue of a white male. So they destroyed it.

kek, that nigger at the end. Wonder if anyone was yelling worldstar.

A challenger appears.

WTF I love ISIS now

>that nigger at the end
>DIS FO WORLDSTAR HYPEEE

Fucking vandals. Why haven't they all been arrested yet.

i thought we were meant to be the laughing stock of the civilised world but yanks take the 1st prize on this.

Man, what I wouldn't give to see a R.W.D.S. technical pull up and cut them down with lmg fire.

First world problems i guess.

>Why haven't they all been arrested yet.
because they are removing white people, Go tear down a MLK statue and watch yourself get arrested for a hate crime

Male with long hair steps briskly on statue. It's all just symbolic cringe dancing for camera lenses. The CIA paid for this? It's good comedy at least to watch meat bags kicking metal.

The least realistic part of this image is the implication that he could lift either of those weapons. Maybe the armor doesn't articulate, so his feeble child-bones can stay in place?

Try to imagine how these people would fair in any sort of conflict. They act like revolutionaries but would run straight to there safe spaces once they were met with any respectable amount of resistance.

lol that dude in the blue shirt probably just made me happier than anything else can all day

really made me think

I am laughing my ass off, why do they all act so spastic?

The girl rapidly kicking would be a cum rag. That's about it.

Diversity.
>YEAYYYY

Powerful.

What's happening?

that's it im done
i'd sacrifice any amount of personal freedom now to have a political party take power in this country and put all these people in camps

Look at all that tolerance and anti-hate

>low energy leftists
kek the nigger at the end...kangz and shhheeeiittt

this is getting ridiculous

>The fucking state of the left.

It's hard to believe this is real. It's like they have no self awareness.

That dude in blue , LMAO

what about the black guy in white at the end

History always repeats. First as a tragedy, then as a parody.

I'm surprised they didn't eat it...

Kill nazis... huff puff, thank god we parked close, huff puff... no racists... huff puff...huff puff...

I am sure intimidated by the left.

You take out a statue
We take out a childless landwhale that dated niggers.

We Win.

Shout out to Miss Piggy and her tree trunk legs dropping her papers due to exhaustion.

oh yeah that's a real intimidating group right there

>That fat guy who clearly have autism in the back

Only the left

Someone post the webm how antifa beats the trashcan

its not even metal, it looks like some form of plastic kek!!

it's like watching a bunch of autistic children throw a temper tantrum

This will always be funny because of how retarded they look, like are they even trying to look intimidating anymore

>Zooming in to make sure everyone sees the fat girl make a fool of herself

hahahahahah

"The white man is forever evil and so is his statue. It represents hate now suddenly after Hillary lost and Soros' billion(s) in a prediction market lost.

>Spend 12 years majoring in basket weaving and gender studies and taking your professors words for gospel

There is no way millennials don't start suiciding in their 30's and 40's when they realize their life is a wasted joke.

This. I'm mad.

thank god they finally got voldamort.

You see that stupid mitch who kicks it as hard as she can like 5 times in a row and then never kicks it again?

She probably broke her fucking foot.

Hillary did nothing wrong

Why didn't they just destroy the white male who is also kicking the statue?

that guy in blue kek

You're getting close to pissing off real Nazis.....not guys in dress shirts carrying citronella torches.......once you cross that bridge there is no turning back

i just noticed the nigger with the guitar holy shit my sides

How can someone talk about tits and still be such a faggot?

>be landwhale
>attack inanimate object that is on the ground
>still lose

Funny like the movie Office Space

youtube.com/watch?v=paIbhlAqwQ4

is this real life?

I'm going to die laughing if they keep this shit up.

>Getting winded from scuffing your shoes on an inanimate object.

Ahahaha good one Tyrone.

As a historianfag I agree

Yes and No. It's real but it's not our timeline.

Now that vid has just made it 20 times better

>That lard ass in the back
Meine sidesgennosen

>Tearing down a statue representing your forefathers fight for what they believed in.
Truly a sad state of affairs.

Funny. I was at the airport yesterday and I saw a large mural with multicultural children holding hands and protecting the forest creatures. Makes you think.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

top kek, that fatass in the blue shirt again

Isn't this what the Student Revolutionaries did during the Cultural Revolution in China? And they were also the ones that bullied the workers and buried the body of one of their emperors who died a millennia before. Disgusting desu

Clearly he's not running haste

Look at blue balls think about hitting it! Holy shit they are all low test betas for real!

>tfw I am an overweight 34 year old married man with kids and I have more stamina than leftists

Holy shit. It must be the first time they have been outside in awhile.