Revenge on Ulysses

If we are looking for revenge in taking down a statue, I submit Ulysses S. Grant is the person we should attack.
He was morally reprehensible, and unlike Lee, Grant owned a large number of slaves throughout the Civil War. If libtards want to defend him they have to defend a drunk white slave holder.

Pic related is in D.C. but there are other Grant statue locations as well that may be easier to hit.

I don't see how falling to the SJW level and destroying your own history is gonna help our cause.

>americans
>history

We don't tear down American monuments. Period.

You wanna tear down the Stalin statue? Go ahead. Hugo Chavez? Go ahead.

>let's tear down statues of anyone that wasn't 100% perfect

Thecway to get revenge is to rebuild that old statue. Don't tear down art for fucks sake

Don't take down American statues

Take down the Holocaust memorials instead

Hahaha my dining room table is older than that pile of shit

Do it you have the tools

Good help is so hard to come by these days

Eat shit limey. Worry about your own problems.

why do yuro subhumans think this is an argument?

Libtards would applaud of course, because it's a classic statue depicting warlike manly man. They would gladly replace it with some "modern art" piece of shit depicting how niggers won all wars for USA. You're one of them probably.

Why are Europeans subhuman?

you should save up for a new table

Progressive education has failed and the indoctrination on southern heritage is to complete to attempt to use logic and historical facts.
Your plan just seems to be lube up for the Marxist BBC

You ppl r the new niggers of society.. is that why ur chimping out?

Nice flag, Rothbard. Take your strawmen elsewhere. I'm just a 6th generation Virginian brainstorming and preserving a beautiful western heritage.

Gas the kikes, kill the niggers.

This conflict is probably a nerd genocide.
Sorry to state that, but if you pay attention, only very beta looking people are on the streets on both sides, while chads are just not giving a fuck.
((They)) probably expect you guys to just nerdslap each other to death, so they can do a bit of eugeny on the population to have docile individuals.

We're not taking down history! We aren't hypocrites (unless it's a communist).

And Union generals are a part of that heritage. We shouldn't be tearing down civil war statues on either side. Thats what people who hate America do.

All this Grant love is sickening. We've seen what defending statues gets us. Shall we just allow our past statesmen amd generals be defiled?

I don't have a plan, I'm not advocating doing anything. Of course "southern history" education is a joke, the entire educational system in America is a joke. The best thing any American can do is point out hypocrisy and back up their arguments with solid fact. The Google fiasco is evidence enough, despite his loss people are exposed to the double standard and backwards logic.

Communists aren't a part of American history, so that's okay.