Will we reach a point where Americans are openly hunting down and killing communists...

Will we reach a point where Americans are openly hunting down and killing communists? It seems that’s the only future where we end up victorious. We won’t win a war of propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saLwD3JMeF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A good commie is a dead one

edgy

Probably never, because white Americans are too pacified with distractions and no longer have anything they're willing to defend to the death.

Protection of private property is essential. Having a retarded opinion is an economic disadvantage.

the problem with this scenario is that you conservashits are pussies.
you losers are afraid to leave your houses even with guns.

That's a half-truth. They do leave their homes with guns, but they definitely are pussies.

other way around

antifa and communists will start killing whites and anyone they think could be a nazi

kinda like its done in south africa

and nobody will do anything

No. op is 100% right in this "matter" And the sooner the better. Do not let the commies get a single foothold. We had to trow them out TWO times in a single century.

>operating with a 10/22

Have fun, the chessboard is being set, pawns are choosing their colors and shit is heading toward blades of the fun. I'm almost jelly, great adventure is coming to the land of the free...
Leftist brainwashing of part of young generation and the other part opposing them ((you)) creates rather combustive mix, godspeed and may your heart won't hesitate to pull the trigger it is the duty of man to destroy evil eroding values and virtues that are foundation for maintaining and advancing civilization (family, sacrifice, duty, strength).

youtube.com/watch?v=saLwD3JMeF0

What happens when all the private property is owned by a single person?

Yeah, but no. We might be comfy but we’re still armed and the blood of the master race still flows through our veins. We will awaken like a sleeping giant and nothing will stop us. The communists are already dead, they just don’t know it yet. This is and always has been the destiny of the western man, to carry the burden of society and wet our hands with the blood of traitors. Your time is coming.

Or we could start reading our bibles and everyone could get along.

please please please please.

where the fuck are our private TOR networks?

A monopoly of unimaginative proportions. It causes deflation and market collapse. Basicly communism happens.

It's open season on Nazis.
You know you'll hang on the day of the rope.

This, we need to fucking start organising properly, get proper marketing teams to deal with our image, all that shit, we can do it lads

Hopefully it will happen to Nazis and White Supremacists first.

We mostly drove out the white supremacists here. The black ones are next. Admittedly it will be harder to get rid of them around me.

there are no more "real" communists, leftie faggots who larp and say they are commies really arent, they are just lefties who cling to an ideology they think is some how not fascist when in reality communism is just as fascist as fascism

If it stops Europeans from importing the American Left's "culture", then by all means do so.

YESTERDAY YOU SAID 'TOMORROW'!

most americans are too indoctrinated

if you want to win you don't go after the pawns, there's too many of them

you guys can't be this delusional

>not knowing what fascism is

fuck off idiot

i know what fascism is you dumb fuck, a child could grasp what fascism is

The occultists are pulling the puppet strings for both sides. They want the profane goyim to slaughter each other. Don't fall for their hoaxed news events and political provocateurs.

Will I find a nice qt to settle down with if I do?

only if you let a black man fuck the daughter you have with her

you need to read the comic of this qt first

I doubt this.

are you that Malaysian who shilled this shit pile?

Ameri-bro, I hope MAGA will trigger and manifest and improve your life.

The black pill is harsh.

You fags actually care about being honorable and righteous, generally speaking. That's why I like unironical nazis. They have a spark of ideological innocence.
On the left there's mostly slimy monsters, viscid and amorphous, directly capable of atrocities and crying for innocence a moment later.
That's an horrible advantage

Yes the "commies" who run the media and colleges

You haven't started collecting EBT Cards (trophies) yet?

The point is reached when commies start to hunt down non-commies. This is how it starts and it ends with commies against the wall.

>Europeans from importing the American Left's "culture"
Fuck you, you cucked kraut faggot. It's your shitty country that exported communism and antifa all over the globe.