Correct me if i'm wrong...

Correct me if i'm wrong. The alt-right when it first started was a bunch of people who didn't like political correctness and just did what was funny. it wasnt people who actually hated others right. like this was when we got them to say the ok symbol was racists, and all the pepe stuff.

if that isnt what the alt-right is why dont we just make a new group. non extremists and such just a bunch of people who dislike SJWs Feminism, Commies, and political correctness.

correct. the nazi stuff was made up by the left and eventually WN started associating themselves with the alt-right

You should join the REAL alt-right. Check out Sargon Of Akkad's youtube channel to see some truly epic red-pills.

Dear Alt-right minorities, We don't want you

A message to all the niggers, spics, women, and other freaks that think they are welcomed in the alt-right political movement: pro-tip, we don't fucking want you. I don't give a rats ass how "based" you are, I don't give a fuck how "redpilled" you think you are, I don't give a flying fuck if you "aren't like the others". If you're not male, or if you're not white, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE ALT-RIGHT! We don't fucking want you, you are trash in our eyes, you aren't human. Yes we needed your vote during the 2016 campaign but now that Trumps in power, GET THE FUCK OUT OF FACE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MOVEMENT

>jumping ship after being labelled a terror organization

my fucking sides.

Alt-Right didnt exist before Hillary Clinton spoke it into being. Alt-Right is just leftists using Sup Forums memes to gain the support of normies.

Shut up, shill.

Honestly?
I was under the impression that the (((Alt-Right))) was a blanket term to describe classical liberals who abandoned their previous walks of life to explore and learn from conservatism.

>The alt-right when it first started was a bunch of people who didn't like political correctness and just did what was funny.
Nope. Richard Spencer created the alt-right in 2010. The term alt-right became associated with anti-SJW trolls after Hillary gave the speech denouncing the alt-right.

You're projecting, sweetie.

very true

Back to T_D faggot

T_D?

T_D means r_thedonald, newfriend.

Richard started the term the Alt-Right. Later people like Mike Enoch who is politically active made it popular with the TDS. It doesn't have anything to do with Sup Forums other than the fact there is a lot of crossover between the user base here and Mike's listernership/site users.

Eventually you stop pretending to be "nice" when your country is being sold out to the third world by jews who run our media and government.
Being "nice" is being weak. being "racist" is self preservation.

Those are Trump supporters, they are at reddit/the_donald
Today they have more power than nazis, so it's a good place to be. They are not extremist and they do not discrminate by race, if you're a patriot,you're ok.

But reddit is not a free speech board

cant tell if trolling or just a nazi

Point out the part where I lied, friend. I'm completely over trying to look "presentable" to leftists, commies, and shitskins who want nothing more than my death no matter what political ideology I espouse. They want you dead if you're a civnat, a republican, a libertarian, anything, so long as you are white and won't bow to the third world order.
You might as well become what they're afraid of.

has a point. It's the logical reaction to "Kill all whites", SJWs, Left-MSM, unlimited immigration, and political persecution (people being fired for the political opinion)

Spencer started the term but it was applied to and used by pol, the_donald and Breitbart which aren't nationalist or white supremacist so the media could paint them as racists.

The Alt-Right was not publicised before Hillary's mental breakdown about them. Realistically it's a group of right wingers who know something is completely wrong, but can't agree on what precisely. You get figureheads who try to lead it in their own direction but they're mostly doing it to either better themselves or are controlled opposition.

The term is so loose that it has very little meaning. Not all Alt-Righters are even identitarians. Some follow for shits and giggs.

Arguably it's not even a right wing movement given that the alt right label has been applied to leftists like Sargon

If the left is deploying identitarian tactics then you respond in kind. There's no point in tying one arm behind your back in terms of politics when the modern left brags about the extinction of our race.
You fight your enemies on their own terms, or lose. The left has been effectively morality-policing the right, getting every conservative to grovel at every accusation of "racism", all the while promoting the racial interests of non-whites and the extinction of whites. Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" to understand this tactic. The left WANTS you to writhe, squirm and apologize when they call you racist. They know it leaves you retarded when it comes to fighting back. Whether or not you are racist doesn't matter in the end. They want ALL whites to die. Not just the "bad" ones.

So why would you try and fight them as some sort of edgy "non-racist"? Unless you don't want to win, if not, then why are you even here? Regardless, they will call you a nazi and ruin your life anyways. If you aren't willing to support your own people against extinction, go back to normiebook, because you won't be able to handle it when leftist go hunting for you.

The term alt right was invented by Richard Spencer, it is explicitly pro white, pro protectionism, anti immigration