What are your thoughts on Charlottesville and the current state of the "alt right"?

What are your thoughts on Charlottesville and the current state of the "alt right"?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13710591
minds.com/blog/view/743820526186668052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha where fucked

America is a lost cause. Abandon ship.

I love it, wish it had been a Mustang instead of a Challenger, though.

heretics the us is a white country

You should read up on how this works in the UK, Oxford University saw a protest in 2016 to abolish their monument to Cecil Rhodes, who students called a racist symbol.

Luckily for you, Oxford is a private institution and told them to fuck off.

My grandparents were brown. I wish I was brown so I didn't have to concern myself with the continued existence of the white race.

>theres no white genocide
>"hahaha the white race is dying XD"
you will only radicalize them further

was a pretty nice redpill on how the left in power operate. The torch thing went off without a hitch and the left overreacted to it. Then the whole police getting a stand down order so that violence could happen so that they could declare an emergency and shut it down. Hypocrisy was on full display and has emboldened both sides. The white right know they are not alone and will have more protests, and the left have all but surrendered to radicals and will get even more extreme until they are destroyed or destroy themselves.

Screen cap this image, more fuel for the fire.

>that pic
>kid comes home with nigger babbies
>throw them in pool to drown

Leftists causing violence untill someone snaps then blaiming in on their "enemies". Nothing new. Msm ks having a field day, but this will be forgotten lñas allways. Only retarded cucks would accept the blame by association and apologise (it will only empower the left).

>nazis are demonized
>alt-right is created to get rid of the holocaust baggage
>lots of white people consider themselves a part of alt-right
>alt-right as a whole is then radicalized by the actions of the media, antifa/liberals, and a select few radicals that already were in it
>every white person basically faces a choice now: accept white genocide, which they aren't even hiding anymore, or become a nazi
>...
>race war
Or at least that's what I hope is gonna happen. There's a combination of factors like super powerful leftist media and inept president, and also some similarities with all those other color revolutions, for example taking down statues, and all this looks very promising. One thing that's missing is coordination on either side - you don't see people bused to critical locations or supplied with molotovs and tires to burn. If a serious player entered the game now (assuming he didn't yet) he could easily cause a shitstorm on a national scale in the US.

Necessary and inevitable.

It also shows that Oxford students are too cowardly to do a Bart Simpson. What kind of cream of the crop elite are they if they can't even trash a statue without virtue signalling?

Charlottesville turned into a shitshow but it was bound to turn that way anyway. I mean let's be honest the media was always going to peddle a narrative of baby killing super nazis. It's a storm in a teacup and it will go away eventually. Also in a way I'm glad that finally they take the right seriously enough to go apeshit over this

What was the quote again? First they ignore you, then they make fun of you, then they fight you, and then you win

I was in a coma the last four days. Could someone give me a quick run down?

I have no grandkids.

All my nephews and nieces and their dozen children are white. If I'd turned up with a nigger my dad would have ended me and rightly so.

Hey guys, made a strawpoll about this

Who do you think is to blame for the violence?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13710591

The kids of liberals will be brown. After that they will no longer identify as white and it's easier to split the country. Those, who have the genetic desire to stay separate, will stay separate.

Years hope both she sides have a bloody civil war. Americans believe everything that is constantly regurgitated to them. And make no mistake I understand that whites are unfairly accused of being Nazis because they voted for Trump, but the way this is unfolding us gozing to backfire in both sides. Why? Because people are inherently retarded.

It's all just talk from them. Liberal women might breed outside their race more often but it's still just 1/20 or so.

these people think people racemix in huge numbers

that's not the case, they're just replacing you with immigrants

Retarded poll, more than one can be to blame.

Of course, but i'm not going to make a poll for all the dozen or so different combinations of the alternatives

So vote for who you think has the largest part of the blame

>What are your thoughts on Charlottesville and the current state of the "alt right"?

This is the beginning of a long spiral downward. In 10-15 years two likely outcomes will occur:
>law of averages outcome:
The social outreach will pivot back on the left and current fads will be corporatized. The right will continue to hold power and normalize the current conservative narrative to millennials after multiple concessions. We will look back at these happenings and laugh at their cringiness

>hypernormalized chaos outcome
Upon this linear development begins a drifting of white, asian and working-class persons to the right with a colored underclass with no representation. Conservative narrative will drift to state corpo and hinge on overt racism. The result is a pseudo libertarian society that completely excludes the underclasses.

minds.com/blog/view/743820526186668052

I can't even read that. That worse handwriting than a gender studies essay

Lol your grandkids are gonna be LOW IQ

If you kill your enemies, they win!

The left is turning into ISIS.

That pic actually helps the alt right cause.