Sup Forums is being flooded by retards that genuinely like Richard "bad optics and gay sex were always part of European...

Sup Forums is being flooded by retards that genuinely like Richard "bad optics and gay sex were always part of European culture" Spencer thanks to GoDaddy terminating their domain.

Make the site infinitely better and remember to add his name and muh alt right to the world filter. No replies for astroterfers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care about some faggot homosexual Nazi larper, can you tell me who that semen demon is please?

Sup Forums needs a flag filter

When has Richard ever supported bad optics? He doesn't encourage using Nazi/KKK symbols or sieg heiling. It's some other low IQ retards doing that

>He doesn't encourage using Nazi/KKK symbols or sieg heiling
>Richard Spencer doesn't encourage sieg heiling
What did the Mongolian mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Where's the part where Richard does the Roman salute?

>literally encourages a room full of people to sieg heil
>HE DOESNT ENCOURAGE SIEG HEILING THOUGH
k retard

>Call your event unite the right
>Show up with fucking tiki torches
>Go on national television saying hail victory (literally sieg heil) while doing a Roman salute
>Normal people now associate a United right wing with white nationalist
>Get memed into Oblivion for getting tiki torches instead of actual torches
>Easy photo comparison of your match to literal Nazi matches
>End up brawling in the street the next day with communist gangs

I need antifa BLM and the alt-right (an FBI Honeypot) all designated terrorist groups. Because that's what they are.

Of course he's not going to go "he guys stop doing that" in a private event like that when the audience is energized and clapping. Point is he didn't encourage that shit at Charlottesville and neither did most of the attendees. Stop spreading the MSM narrative you fucking kike

The problem is they are legit bumpkin retards not astroturf

>t. Ari Shekelovitz

You're literally just repeating the mainstream perception of him, not what he actually does. The only reason there was violence was because the police didn't do their job and you fucking know it.

How is the alt-right a terrorist group, shill? Since when do terrorist groups apply for permits?

>Stop spreading the MSM narrative you fucking kike
Stop scaring off normies with your faggotry Nazi larp shit you fat neckbearded Mongolian piece of dogshit faggot.

>raises glass in a toast
>this is the same as a sieg heil
reeeetard.

I'm assuming English isn't your first language but optics was the key word.

This event was terrible OPTICS because now the mainstream perception is that literal Nazis will come around and people will die. Political violence is now justified. Enjoy getting your teeth punched in for not being liberal enough. Nobody will defend because they'll just call you a Nazi and it'll be hard to deny in the current climate.

>Terrorism: violence in order to enact political goals
Fighting in the streets with antifa and your car of peace make you terrorists.
Deal with it Muhammed.

>Stop scaring off normies with your faggotry Nazi larp shit
I am totally opposed to Nazi/KKK larp shit too you retard.

I'm against Nazi/KKK symbology at these rallies and so were the organizers of the event.

This

Then tell those people to fuck off. Free speech doesn't mean they're entitled to be a part of your group. It just means they are allowed to be niggers on their own.

Shilling it up not giving a fuck, living life in the Soros lane

Spencer's condemned them. He didn't organise the event.

Sven, just because your country is fucked doesn't mean you need to come fuck mine by shifting the overton window extremely far to the left as a reaction to the larp.

The guy was insane and trying to get home. People shouldn't stand in the streets if they don't want to be hit by cars.

And fighting in the streets is not an act of terror. It's fighting. Takes two to tango bud.

I agree, they're working on it.

I'll keep that in mind next time a truck of peace kills a few dozen.

>this is the latest shill tactic
Yes, goyi- everyone, dilute your message to be more inclusive!

If I recall, the guy in a truck plowed into a public event with no roadways open to them. Not a street meant for driving.

Also, source on his history of mental illness please? I thought he was just a Muslim. Was he also schizophrenic?

Anyone else notice that all the people calling for a direct shift are all European? Anyone notice how "effective" that's been in Europe?
Fuck off and ruin your own continent for the third time. America can make gradual changes without freaking people the fuck out and ruining everything before it even began.

They're been several truck attacks. Many times on little shopping streets that aren't meant to be driven on but can be.

>he thinks he can win any sort of culture war by circlejerking and roleplaying as Nazis in the corner with a bunch of weird, unlikable neckbeards that shift the overton window left and convince normies that conservatism = nazis
looooooooooool

Oy vey let's not learn from the only group of people who ever defeated a marxist revolution in their nation by learning how to do it because we took advantage of them fighting the commies and decided to bomb their women and children while they were fighting for out freedom, so we could destroy their industry and make profits.

Fuck off Nigger, you and your "freedumbs" need to all be glassed by nuclear fire.

Show your flag.

>change your beliefs to be more palatable to the masses
Fuck off

>Everyone is Jewish but me
Marxism is dead in the water stupid. The last time overt white nationalism was tried, you got super man comics revealing what a bunch of larping faggots you were them civil rights and open immigration.

Have fun undoing everything you claim to want because you're too autistic to realize most people think your ideas are unpleasant.

Yes. Or lose elections. Your choice. Just quit associating right wing politics with that shit.

Do you really think roleplaying as Nazis when there's people with living relatives that fought them is really going to win people over to your side? Do you really think grandma who voted for Trump and wears her MAGA hat and sings along to Lee Greenwood is going to see a bunch of unkempt men dressed up in made-in-china Halloween costume SS uniforms and say "Hey, these Nazi guys are alright!"

No. How the fuck can you call yourself a nationalist when you adopt the iconography of a loser movement from a country that you fought against within the lifetimes of your grandfathers? Don't you have any fucking national pride you cuck traitor? Are you really that much of a Wehraboo failure that you feel ashamed of your own country's history?

Stop projecting, the only iconography I use is that which was used within my own nation.

>the only iconography I use is that which was used within my own nation.
Then why are you in this thread defending an American neo-Nazi?

This again. The only people defending it are Europeans that can't even deal with their own political shit trying to stick their dick in American politics.

Get rid of the EU before you tell us how to do anything.

Because we should stick together.

Get rid of your Israel first policy before acting tough, Mr 56%.

We'd be working on it if we didn't have to deflect literal neo Nazis being conflated with the adminstration.

>Americans need to accept 1930s German iconography as part of their conservative movement
You sound like a globalist.

For the newfags here: If you're new to the alt-right this is what you need to know. The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership and it's not a LARPing cringefest that will go out of style like some short-lived fad. The alt-right has a leader - Richard Spencer. Everyone shilling against Spencer is one of the following:

-Leftypol communist (easy to spot - conehead photoshops, spergy-long arguments, use code words like "eceleb" "controlled opposition" "FBI/CIA"). They lately upgraded their shilling campaign to pose a "Nat-Soc" because their goal is to destroy the Alt-Right. They'll ask you to debate them on "Nat-Soc" and why the Alt-Right is not identical to Nazism while drowning out the thread in photoshops. Be weary of Nazi flags (all shills).
-Shitskins (duh)
-Race mixers who mixed with subhumans and now can't reverse their actions

The alt-right is WHITE-only. The (((alt-lite)))) is a knockoff version for Jews and shitskins that failed and now clings to worshipping Trumpstein as a pastime. They have no vision or purpose. Their leaders are failed Jews like Milo, Cernobitch, and other ungodly genetic experiments (Laura Loomer) that somehow still retain a fan base. The goal of the legitimate alt-right is to take over Western governments and develop white tribalism for people of European origin similar to the level of Jewish tribalism. The alt-right is simply put "white tribalism". Things like ethno states and our relation to shitskins are largely irrelevant at the present moment. Right now our priorities are winning the culture war and establishing parties.

noone on here ever speaks about spencer or idolises him
the only time he get air is if there is a rally or people saying thats hes controlled
why is this?

Cont. These are common "arguments" you'll hear from shitskin shills:

>"Alt-right leaders showed up after Trump".
No shit, the right wing was largely irrelevant until the '16 election cycle. Everyone gained prominence then, especially the far-right. But their ideas were around from way before.
>"They don't have children".
We don't need them to have children, we need them to represent us and let us do the breeding. Their work is more important to us than them breeding.
>"They don't hate Jews enough, they should be Sieg Heiling in front of Synagogues or I'll call them shills".
Get fucked. This is a new movement that is being developed in 2017, not 30's Central Europe. Fail-Soc is not going to fly and we learned that from watching boomer conservatives on Stormfront try to re-create it and land nowhere. We need a new 100% white movement with Millennial energy propelling policy through NPI.
>"They have no course of action".
Sure, our party is literally called the "National Policy Institute" and we have no course of action. I can promise you if you're a non-white you wouldn't like that course of action anyway.
>"They want to destroy America".
Richard stated multiple times on black conservative channels (when he's invited) that he considers his race more important than the States. If we're destroying anything it's our enemies.

Because nobody here cares about him and he is controlled oppo. Problem is daily stormer got shut down so a bunch of people from there came here as refugees and they unironically support him. Essentially DS was a containment site in the way that Sup Forums and Sup Forums are containment boards.

how and why is he controlled opp tho?

>muh iconography
Autism
No, you really wouldn't

It's simple. You had a choice this week...

>Honest conversation around PC bullshit around

>caring about image is autism
Quite the opposite.

Good luck convincing normies about actionable things like immigration reform/restriction when they've already associated your ideology with some fat neckbeard goosestepping around in his SS costume.

No it's not retard, liberalism is Marxism.
Oppressed versus oppressor, haves versus have nots.
It's just moved away from a economic standpoint (which they lost) and is moved to a social, racial application.
Make no mistake these people are Marxists.

In Europe the movement doesn't have Nazi flags, they are all Identitarian flags.

Let's just say that Europe didn't send her best people to the USA.

>appeasing faggots
P-people won't like what we have to say if we don't do exactly as they want us to!

It was a simple choice...

>Sit back and let honest conversation around PC bullshit at mega-corporations like Google and the media, like BBC FINALLY trickle into normie water cooler talk

>Show the world that what wooden shield carrying, low-wage LARPers do when the cortisol kicks in

You Dickheads chose the latter.

You're not going to win over people and get them to buy into a nationalistic ideology by presenting them with the Nazi flag, the flag of a foreign party.

He ran awawy like a prep school boy when that litetral cuck punched him.

Nor are you by pussyfooting around everything.

yeah, that's the worst part is that Spencer's faggoty PR stunt took a lot of air from the room of what could've been a massive win against corporate tech political correctness.

>that salty trumpshit
oh you always crack me up

keep on cucking you burger faggot, go back to r/the_donald

Why? Because I'm not cucked enough to hoist the flag that my grandfather fought against?

you cringy trumpfaggots bitch and moan, because X did Y

when in reality you should be bitching about how inefective and stupid the orange golem is

Your grandfather fought for Jewish interests.

>hurrr let me just shit on all of your heritage and country's history, this will surely convince people to drop everything and start heiling hitler amirite
lol you dumb fucks just don't learn

He makes a point of associating himself and his goals with that if the adminstration right before doing something stupid.

>Hello there fellow maga Bros, watch as I chop my dick off on national television. Heil victory XD

you don't get it, the right wing will be called nazi no matter what they do, but I guess you trumpfags will never understand

Fighting in the streets isn't conversation

You dont think CAIR, the Nation of Islam, the Black Panthers apply for permits? You dumb pile of shit.

And as soon as you achieve corporate tech pepe shitlord funtime a fucking pack of niggers come and burn down your office because ebt got shut off for a day. You're a coward through and through and refuse to look yourself in the eye and admit it.

>my grandbaber fighted against ebil NAZIS

complaining about this shit is pointless, remember when on the trump campaing libshits would get into venues and throw nazi salutes? then the MSM called trump supporters nazis and kike started kvetching that trump is the 2nd coming of hitler

obsessing with PR is pointless, even since trump didn't give a shit through the whole campaign and won

This polish faggot sure is hungry for a (you)

They could have their own general so they won't shit all over the board and we can look at it to laugh.

>american
>calls me a faggot
at least I'm white

>People shouldn't stand in the streets if they don't want to be hit by cars.

Weaponizing autism was clearly a mistake.

*Sigh*

Perhaps this will change your mind: he broke the speed limit when he drove into that crowd of people. Can you at least concede that he deserves a speeding ticket?

And how does homosex-apologist Richard Spencer intentionally trying to make President Trump look bad by staging an atteniton-whoring rally prevent that, exactly?

I'd support this. One giant stormer general I can filter.

Yes, this 100%.
Even if we were licking their assholes talking about the gender pay gap they'd call us nazis

Nice poast.

By a small group of post modernist idiots that we're looking increasingly schizophrenic. Now they can convince normies that they were right all along.

By the fucking mainstream meteor you moron

Your parents and grand parents watch that meteor and still believe the shit they say. Voters are what matter and the majority of them are NOT partisan. The vote for the least terrible one and nobody talks about how terrible communism was or how it killed more people so Nazi larping will always be the worst.
This isn't going to help come mid term. Luckily the Republicans hardly have any seats to lose in the Senate and the house can deal with their own shit. It's far enough away that people may forget but they need to be quarantined from associating their movement with 'the right'.

Yeah, they're gonna believe it no matter what, and the meteor call us nazis no matter what. Do you see the point Polski and I are getting at here? No matter how moderate we are or what iconography people use, we will always be evil Nazis to them.

Again. The people that genuinely believed it were an extreme liberal minority. Most people thought it was bullshit. Showing up in a brownshirt makes them vindicated and changes more minds.
You're accidentally redpilling moderates into liberal progressives. Stop.

>The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership and it's not a LARPing cringefest that will go out of style like some short-lived fad.

Apparently the Alt Right is also completely lacking in self-awareness.

Trump has acomplished more in 7 months than you and the countless other trendy fash youth subcultures has in 70 years.

Enjoy hearing "alt right" brought up 38,000 time in the next election. Enjoy watching the Dems who win that election mention thet "alt right" 38,000 more times as they block the next Supreme Court Nomination. Enjoy watching the cuck who does manage to get onto the USSC mention the "alt right" in every unfavorable descion that court issues for the next 30 years.

Thanks a lot, dickheads.

>>Go on national television saying hail victory (literally sieg heil) while doing a Roman salute
this never happened

>I need antifa BLM and the alt-right (an FBI Honeypot) all designated terrorist groups
nice English, shitskin

sage

All this right here.

Even my Salon reading co-worker was on board with where this was all headed. Now he's off ranting about how John McCain is still a demi-Nazi.

Thanks, Alt Right.

You don't live here. You have no idea how many gains were lost this weekend.

You havent been alive very long, have you?

It worked for Trump because he is an Alpha Male. The rest of them aren't.

...and to continue on this point, some of you desperately need to go back to the red pill basics for a reminder on how life just has different rules for different men. If can't even convince a woman to give in to her biology with you, how are you ever going to ever convince normies to follow your wacky larping into anything productive?