Leftists now want to police your emojis

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-40931479/is-it-ok-to-use-black-emojis-and-gifs

>implying i would ever possess a phone
>implying i would ever use emojis

>using emojis
How much of a fucking massive faggot can one be?

TriHard

>How much of a fucking massive faggot can one be?

>"WE NEED BLACK VERSIONS OF ALL EMOJI!"
>get that
>"WTF WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE USING *OUR* EMOJI?!"

To sum up: You are inescapably a fucking punchable racist nazi.

>>Digital Blackface

I just woke up and im already angry, fuck you Sup Forums

Can I still use this?

>fuck you, the world

FTFY

holy shit. they were crying a year ago about how black emojis didn't exist and they were all white (they're not they're simpsons yellow). now they don't want people to use them, wtf? leftists are seriously infantile morons. this is why you should never give an inch to these worthless parasites.

wtf now i want a smart phone to post black emojis with..

they are even starting a Black only social media platform called 'Twigger' for some, odd reason

Emoji test

>people
what did they mean by this?

I think you just read an onion article once and thought it was real

IS THIS SERIOUSLY WHAT OUR FUCKING MONEY IS BEING SPENT ON?!?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I could understand the delusions people have.
> we steal their culture to enhance ourselves and some off sassy.

who the fuck do they think they are? they're god damn reaction images, they're are more reaction images of cats. and the most popular? there are more popular reaction images of cats. And you never see cats complaining about this dumb shit.

>tfw leftist white bitch told me I'm not allowed to use black emojis
>told her to shut up, fucked her brains out regardless, dropped that bitch and still use black emojis

irony tags

this, trump caved and made some new remarks and now they're just whining about how he didn't do it fast enough. They won't be satisfied until every last one of us is dead.

HE SAID IT
cmonBruh

is it ok to appropriate straight hair ?

am I black or white?
ASCII 001 is a symbol. It may be rendered as white pixels on a black screen or black ink on white paper.
Emoji are yellow. If that's white, then Barack Obama is too.
Are libs tarded and colorblind?

>Emoji test
failed

They're running out of things to be oppressed by.

test

My friends and I use (pic related) emoji all the time. We are 100% being racist, because the blek one is more offensive and that's why we use it.

fuck this gay earth, i'm going to bed, hopefully i switch timelines in my sleep.

the only emoticons I know are black :(

I genuinely thought this was a joke and checked the website. It’s not. It’s on the UK front page labelled as ‘MUST SEE’!!!

The BBC has truly become a parody of itself

look at her face, so brave, so powerful, she truly is the spokesperson for all black people.

Would insert Michael Jordan laughing gif, but all the ones I could find are too large to be posted on 4chinlets. Feels bad man.

>I'm twelve and what is html?

I don't use emojis because I'm not a mentally stunted man/lady-child that can't communicate with plain logic and reasoning.

Niggers aint British. Each and every one must be sterilized, deported, or executed.

wait where's norway?!

Hahahaah