You can only post here, if your country will be a top 10 economic powerhouse in 2050

I like that the UK remains behind Germany forever. This is good news.

Also, go China!

Indonesia, wtf

This.
How in the world a total shit hole could get to top 3?

top 4*

This looks ((accurate))

>(((projections))).

They think that the shithole of Java will become the new Japan because 'muh population'.

Mexico having a larger economy than us? Don't make me laugh. Besides, we shall be reaping the benefits of Brexit by 2050. Germany will still be dealing with the EU if it's still standing, and if not, it'll be picking up the pieces. We've already got a headstart.

Because having a massive population means every marginal increase in GDP is massively multiplied, aka the same way China will vault to number one in spite of everyone still being relatively poor and India will be a top contender while still being practically Africa-tier. And honestly the same way the US surpassed most individual EU countries in the first place because as nations go, mine is really a huge one with a lot of people too.

There's 260 million Indonesians right now and projections say there'll be 366 million by 2050, imagine how much revenue is generated just by being the first guy who delivered cell service or potable water to everybody.

By that time the US will not even be around since it propably will experience an economic collapse. I mean, the welfare state will run out of money by ~2024 and no one will pay into the system, just look around you, can these left wingers substain a country ? No, they can't even get a minumin wage job and stay in college for the rest of their lifes.

Does India get many white servants by 2030?

>indonesia
>largest muslim country
>predicted to become an economic powerhouse
>neighbours australia

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

What's the point of knowing the GDP without seeing it in relation to the size of the population?

In K-selected societies, population directly leads to increased production. In r-selection, you get piles of retards. This "projection" is totally useless since it's built on equalist assumptions.

WHAT THE FUCK DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

Because Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Qatar aren't exactly where the fate of the world is decided right now

A country that's 1/4th as developed but eight times has large will have twice the GDP of a more livable neighbor. Look how much progress China has already made just by virtue of having 1.4 billion Chinese to play around with.

Relax Jack,

It's only the arab one's that need to be purged.

yeah thats true, ive heard that the LGBT movements have made its way to the sharia parts of indonesia and causing lots of people to come out as gay

i still worry though, the saudis keep funding extremest groups in indonesia

move over niggers
SUPERPOWER BY 2050

PWC still using Indians slave labor I see.

Posting

>India jumping from 7.8k to 28k in a span of 20 years

Why are you posting then fines to pay bitch? The cost of protecting your borders from 2020 onward alone will fuck you. As you appear to cowardly to raise any military force of your own you'll need to pay the French to do it. You know the cheese eating surrender monkeys.

It is about the largest economy in absolute terms, not per capitalism, and Indonesia has lots of people and is still growing.

>long-term predictions in economics

Vietnam has lots of people and it's growing quickly but there is no chance that it will have a decent economy within the next few decades and that's with the help from China.

Looking at this list high GDP doesnt have to mean good living standards

I mean look at India, who gives a shit about being the third biggest economy when you live in huts made of trash

Quality of life is what matters to me though. Me and my family won't be better off in Brazil simply because they have more people.

Once the EU collapses Germanies economy is ruined. Since you know... The EU is a ponzy scheme designed to fund the GDP of many other countries into Germany.

post per capita you moron, having millions of poor people doesn't make you significant.

None of this is accurate, when ww3 hits everything will change

I don't believe it.

>designated poo economy

Can't believe Brazil is on the list. Maybe we shoulda have some self-confidence after all.

Look up when the EU came about and how Germany was pressured into joining the Euro.
Both has fuck all to do with Germany, the lads behind that sat in France and England.
Nice try though, homo.

It's GDP m8, according to this graph having 10 million people with $1 is the same as having 1 person with $10 million.

It's utterly retarded as a measure of wealth.

>2050 projected statistics

user those are meaningless because they dont consider a lot of factors like international politics or scandals and so on, youre basicly arguing about future speculation no one can control.

The economy is a Ponzi scheme

You don't even know your own fucking history. The EU was founded by Germany, France, Italy and several other small non countries. Though those three are considered the biggest contributors to the founding of it.

The UK didn't even join the EU until 16 years after it was formed.

China will collapse. We'll move our production and debt to Poo-Town. It's one big bubble. That chart is shit.

Which means we will be looking forward to serve our poo overlords in the future.

Would any Poo in Loo like to be my friendo?

because their population is higher than most continents, and giving them 2 pennies to rub together instead of 1 has marginal effects on GDP

Don't worry Gunter, the upcoming war will balance out that table a bit.

Also

>(((PricewaterhouseCooper)))

You're only saying that cuz you're not on the top of this pyramid.

>not knowing the same people who publish the projections also push for mass immigration

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020
BRICS will never take off.

>Maybe we shoulda have some self-confidence after all.

Don't. It's almost certainly a statistical fluke.

posted

Muh muh Trump, no jobs are coming back kiddo

i've always thought brics was just an NAP
any place i can read its stated goals

But China's population hasn't got an IQ averaging 80. They are at 100 or more. And their massive population can only replicate stuff, they're not really creative.
Also if the West decides to drop them what are chinese ? Nothing.

But China is still a real big threat to the West, and we better fix our own demography, moral decline and suicidal leftist tendencies before mid-21st century otherwise we are gonna get fucked so bad.

Also you'd think a Kraut would be sad that there glorious European federation dream is dead by 2050 and the Brits are still doing alright for themselves.

Without the UK the evolution of your EU is dead.

>2030
>2050
Most of these countries will have completely imploded by 2050. By 2030, the UK, the USA, Germany, France, and Italy will be beyond fucked. Japan will probably destroy itself somehow because it's real messed up economically.

That's what they said about Japan 30 years ago and now you're shitposting and masturbating to their handcrafted cartoons.

Don't you have a spotted dick to suck?

We're all completely dwarfed by the top 3 though.

Those are the only countries that'll actually matter.

We no irrelavant by 2030 (-:

>It's utterly retarded as a measure of wealth
Except for the fact that, say, the Soviet Union was poor as fuck and still the world's second largest power just by virtue of how big it was

Being small and rich doesn't count for much in the grand scheme of things

Yeah, about that soviet union, what happened to them exactly

>Rand out of money and ultimately crumbled into smaller states

Oh thank you for you custom though.

((((Saudis))))

Superpower by 2018

We would've been a superpower by 1918 if it wasn't for the jelly gringos who don't want another superpower in North America.

This is bullshit, nobody knows what will happen this far into the future.

The USA probably won't even exist by then.. China may well implode, the EU may collapse.

It's a wild guess at best.

>futuristic authoritarian cyberpunk world divided into three spheres ruled by white-minority Amerispics, soulless Chinks, and pooinloos
sounds absolutely horrifying

>economic uncertainty because of Brexit

No, m8. Your economic certainty predicts Germany will decline, we have no idea what will happen to the UK.

Did your warlocks tell you this?

That sounds like cheating

When have these ((((projections)))) ever been accurate?

I also noticed that what a bullshit chart

I don't even know man. All of the Dutch and Portugese colonies kinda failed desu

All that asian pussy though