White "Genocide" Does Not Exist

>White people are not being mass murdered.
>White people are not being prevented from reproducing.
>White people are not being forced segregated.
>White people are not being forced assimilated.
>White children are not being kidnapped and forced assimilated.
>White people are not prevented from marrying other white people.
>White people are not denied public accommodations.
>White people are not equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases.
>White people are not forced to marry non whites.
>White people are not called racist for marrying other white people.
>White people are not being forcefully relocated to make room for non whites.

White "genocide" is a total fabrication from a white nationalist with a victim complex.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=QztJBNd3VeY
youtube.com/watch?v=kT4SLj5l3f0
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8
youtube.com/watch?v=yJIir4LYVcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White people are not being mass murdered
Really?

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html

wrong
White genocide is real. Just get out of your house and take a look around. It's a undeniable FACT.

This, Sup Forums needs some sanity in its diet.

TURN ALL SHILL THREADS INTO REDPILL THREADS WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

wtf now I love Germany

Fuck off Sören/Mohammed

It's getting old schomo.

Hehe, that's right, it doesn't exist.

this is now a redpill thread. thanks shitskin

True, pol has a cuck fetish / inferiority complex. Or they just want to make you angry.

Article 2, Part (c) of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide from 1948 defines genocide as:
Deliberately inflicting on the group CONDITIONS OF LIFE calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

MASSIVE non-White Immigration, FORCED Assimilation/Integration & Diversity programs that target EVERY & ONLY White Nations?
All these “conditions” ULTIMATELY lead to WHITE GENOCIDE!
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

OP is wrong on all accounts, which i,strongly suspect they are aware of.

Marketing of contraceptives
White flight / NIMBY
Everything about south Africa and Europe
Everything related to feminism, lgbtq, "islamophobia", and BLM
Everything related to mind control of the American public
Shit soros organizations are doing in the US
Liberal public school and higher education universities
Trucks of peace
Who did 9/11
What is in our vaccines
Why are the younger kids all effeminate and thin or extremely fat?
Why are women being sexually promiscuous, why is race mixing of white women with minorities constantly in the media?
Why is cuckoldry so popular? Why is it always white couples?
Why are so many people reporting gender issues?
Why is everything so expensive ?
Where are all the farmers?
Why are the cities so volitial?
Why does the state literally promote single mother households?
Why is Christianity constantly under scrutiny but other religious are not?
Who really owns what and what are things our owners have said about us?

It's all in plain view.

To be able to reproduce yourself as a people you need to have a territory over which you exercise control, for example in the form of a souvereign nation state.

This souvereignty is currently intentionally undermined resulting in a situation in which the native population of the affected countries find themselves in a demographic situation in which their own repoduction, not individually but as a group long-term, becomes mathematically impossible.

This is a form of genocide which would be recognized as such by some, but not all definitions of genocide since the means of destruction are not immediate physical violence, but rather structural measures that ensure the destruction of an ethnic group over the course of multiple generations.

>>White people are not being mass murdered.
Not, yet, because immigration is still low, wait until South Africa levels of diversity, South African genocide already started
>>White people are not being prevented from reproducing.
Yes we are, our woman are brain washed to hate family, (((economy))) criminal taxes us preventing us from having financial stability while the EU wastes billions of our tax money on niggers
>>White people are not being forced segregated.
Because segregation is good for us
>>White people are not being forced assimilated.
Yes we are, kikes claim there's no white culture and we're forced to assimilate to multiculturalism trash
>>White children are not being kidnapped and forced assimilated.
Yes, they are, kids are being heavy brain washed
>>White people are not prevented from marrying other white people.
Divorce laws disproportionate benefits women's tantrums murdering man's economic life, forcing men to avoid marriage
>>White people are not denied public accommodations.
There are already no-go zones moron
>>White people are not equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases.
Not yet, but niggers and Muslims see us that way.
>>White people are not forced to marry non whites.
But we are heavily encouraged to do it, specially BMWF
>>White people are not called racist for marrying other white people.
Wanting date within your race is racist
>>White people are not being forcefully relocated to make room for non whites.
Yes we are, most whites live outside cities, because they turned into shitholes.

True lol

They are just being force fed through every form of media and education to not produce to "save the environment". When clearly this has nothing to do with "saving the environment" but rather ultimate white genocide.

Due to the influx of non-white immigration white people are being discriminated against forcing them to self segregate some where else or remain to be victimized, discriminated against and become a stranger in what was their own community.

I am a product of this first hand along with countless other white people I know. So go fuck yourself you brainwashed piece of shit.

Non-whites are being assimilated into white neighbourhoods through various federal government programs into white communities to force whites into becoming minorities and be discriminated against in their own communities.

White children are victimized by minorities at a much higher rate than whites victimized minority children. Whites risk their children being victimized by minorities.

Where whites are not the majority whites are discriminated against or denied public accomodations.

They are just being force fed through every form of media and education to marry and/or have children with non-whites. Ultimately to eliminate whites in the future is their goal and they have blatantly said so including by former state leaders Presidents Clinton, Sarkozy, etc whom praised this aspect as a virtue we all should achieve.

I am sure people will be nice to us once we become a minority. The curse of being white is having the ability to look into the future

Have you looked at any major european city recently? London, Berlin, Paris, Brussels...
So fuck off traitor

White "people" does not exist.

soft genocide happens in Indonesia where smaller tribes are being bred out of existence by the people of Java.
But since they arent being murdered, denied reproduction, etc, they must just be faking it right?

>South Africa
Why the fuck are white people there? They're asking for genocide

they settled it, some invited by the Zulus before they were wiped out. the black people there have been there for a lot shorter than the white population has.
the rightful claims to that clay would belong to the zulus and the boers.

South Africa, Increased crime/violence in US and EU due to non-whites
We are literally paying taxes (our money) to subsidize non-white immigration and reproduction. Add in the propaganda saying "don't reproduce" and target it at whites.
This is our goal you faggot
"Diversity" is forced on us, there are even policies like HUD in the US not allowing whites to form exclusive communities. Mass immigration is forced on us.
Kids are be taken from their parents for the parents being "racist" or the parents can have their kid taken away because they don't want to give them a sex change.
Propaganda discourages it, and promotes race-mixing
We are denied the right to speak and assemble when advocating for our rights, Affirmative action targets white for unemployment, so does mass immigration, and H1B's
Our enemies do do that, there are classes deconstructing European identity.
So?
Yes they are, the media implies this all the time
Yea they are just flooded and targeted with violence so they have to move farther and farther away form the cities.

You don't think anything you posted applies to white people?

What UN said, plus empirical evidence:

* Modern Greeks claim heritage to the ancient ones - language is bastardized and pronounced completely differently, huge influx of Ottoman DNA and a bit of Balkan spice - Greeks are genetically and linguistically a new people, totally different from the high-born, great and beautiful (from the statues) ancient Greeks

* Macedonia, a Greek state - so thoroughly out-bred by Slav slaves / serfs they are now a Slavic people with a uniquely mixed 50% Slav, 50% Greek language

Sparta - ruling class died in wars protecting the realm, slaves MULTIPLIED

Hungarians - basically Slavs, half of their vocabulary is pronunciation-appropriated Slavish

hmm...

It appears that the Slavish farmer people were the original invaders, but they were white and they put in work, unlike the modern invaders

Half of that list is wrong faggot.

why was integration forced?

Thanks Achmed, now get out.

Your hourly reminder that the Germans are working on a new way to destroy white people in Europe.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.
You ruined the fun.
Fucking Germans how many times are we gonna have to teach you this lesson?

Oh look a Turkroach denying genocide. How unique.

My community was 90% white when I grew up and now I am almost the only one left. Everyone is non-white and they speak various different languages. It is like I am living in a foreign country and have become a stranger in my own community.

Now I should mention the the Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, various other South/Central Americans and blacks are NOT like this and are good neighbors. But ultimately I am the minority and are being discriminated against.

Some examples of my life now.

1. I woken up early am the other morning wondering who was at my house playing music. God forbid I looked out my own window. These minorities do not like white people looking out their own damn window of their own house to see who it is. For that offense this big ape stood there in a fighting stance ready to throw down.

2. Walked around the block to get exercise and saw what looked like a nice Dominican family sitting out in their yard watching their child play. Child looks at me and says "get out of here white boy, you are not wanted here, no white people in my neighborhood, white white ....blah blah blah". You get the picture. You think the parents would correct the kid and apologize. Nope, they egged the little kid on with "you tell him, you tell him" effectively teaching the kid to discriminate and mouth off to white people at an early age..

3. Went for a walk, "who are you, what the fuck is he doing here".

4. Went to the deli in the morning. 30 people in line all dark speaking various languages and I am the only white guy. It used to be all white. Yeah, I am stranger and a foreigner in my own neighborhood.

Bottomline go fuck you OP. I hate you more than I hate these people that are discriminating against me since you condone and propagandize the behavior as if it does not happen.

Most common name in fact is Malte.

I ask the same thing about the holocaust survivors, why didn't they just call for help?

I stopped reading at marketing of contraceptives

Did your community turn from decent working class community to welfare shithole?
The same will propably happen to you if you are non-white and live in a majority white shithole. At least here in Germany it tends to.

See

so who's forcing all these immigrants into your country

you know we can literally watch rape videos of the Germans now. we have so many stories of white women getting raped and their attackers getting off for nothing in your own country. your type of thinking is a disease you need to be reeducated citizen.

he had the most diverse Army the world has ever seen. anybody that study the Theology of the era knows Germany was Christian

I live in Berlin and most things you read in the news is largely exaggerated.

In reality it is now the brown people being forced out of many inner city districts because of gentrification - and that is largely white people moving in.

>be immigrant
>hear whiteboy is giving out totes free gibs
>white girls want your cock
>you'll be kangz'n'shieeet
>tfw you just have to make it across the salty lake

Wouldn't you try to do the same?
I'll be moving to Russia or Japan and I'll assimilate. Less toxic cultures than this shit

BASED, first pic I'm seeing of that book (i know the story with 8ch, do u have more?

You know where it happened exactly like this?
Paris and now look at Paris you naive mong.

ok

White people are not given financial compensation and scholarships from the government like niggers. This limits their economic freedom and ability to have kids.

Pop culture is trashing white people so fucking hard and you don't see oppression there?

Hitler before starting genocide was also just talking how bad jews are.

You are some jew shill, aren't you?

No matter what you say, cuck, the result will be the same;
White genocide. The result is white genocide.

How do we stop white genocide? Stop importing non-Europeans and deport the ones already here. It's simple.

>t. Rütli-Schule Absolvent

>things you read in the news is largely exaggerated.
And everything YOU read is carefully curated so you don't snap and gas all the kikes. Remember Cologne, and how muslims AND police had done the exact same thing in other countries? If not for some based Sup Forumsack in the police department we would never know about this. Be sure that worse things have happened that we don't know about.

>be an immigrant and arrive to Germany
>realize there are no jobs and free BMW waiting for you
>most white girls don't give a shit about "muh dick"
>No kangz'n'shieeet but living in shitty housing and receiving welfare money for the rest of your life.
>you fell for leftists propaganda and a stupid PR campaign from the 00s
>you are alone in a country those customs and language you don't know.

Holy fuck, did he really get 1 year in prison for that? Name of the judge or something? wtf

Nein, Ernst-Reuter-Schul.Rütli nowadays is a decent school.

Like what? Except for Kreuzberg and Berlin Alexanderplatz is way better of concerning the general problems with migrants than 10-7 years ago.

Google the article and you will find.

or, what I witnessed

>get welfare
>pay rent in downtown, because welfare
>check in at refugee camp once a week to keep the kang-wranglers off your back
>get professional translator (me)
>state that you want to learn the German language and live and work in Germoney (yeah right, I said to myself)
>state reimburses translator costs (huh?) and adds an extra monthly 400 Euromoney bill for language courses (be me; be dumbfounded)
>check in at refugee camp once a week
>?????
>10 types of the same cut as you arrive every week

Ok mohammed

>And everything YOU read is carefully curated so you don't snap and gas all the kikes. Remember Cologne, and how muslims AND police had done the exact same thing in other countries? If not for some based Sup Forumsack in the police department we would never know about this. Be sure that worse things have happened that we don't know about.

I wasn't saying there aren't any problems. But there is a difference between full white genocide and some problems with migrants.

WHITE POWER IS BAD GOYS

yeah it do, and it's called dawa

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

Fuck off, the end result is the same: elimination of the European race.

Just imagine this Hans... if whites from America were flocking into a more prosperous Mexico, raping their women, killing their men, leeching welfare, being shitheads in general. You think Mexicans would put up with that shit? People like you who doesn't want to take a hard stance and actually doing something about it is the problem. Only white people act like this.

>et welfare
>>pay rent in downtown, because welfare
>>check in at refugee camp once a week to keep the kang-wranglers off your back
>>get professional translator (me)
>>state that you want to learn the German language and live and work in Germoney (yeah right, I said to myself)
>>state reimburses translator costs (huh?) and adds an extra monthly 400 Euromoney bill for language courses (be me; be dumbfounded)
>>check in at refugee camp once a week
>>?????
types of the sa

There are these immigrants for sure. But most of them aren't that happy after some years when their only contribution to society consists of leeching welfare money.

The only reason they took away our white ethnostates in the past century is to replace and dispossess us

>>Tibetan people are not being mass murdered.
>>Tibetan people are not being prevented from reproducing.
>>Tibetan people are not being forced segregated.
>>Tibetan people are not being forced assimilated.
>>Tibetan children are not being kidnapped and forced assimilated.
>>Tibetan people are not prevented from marrying other white people.
>>Tibetan people are not denied public accommodations.
>>Tibetan people are not equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases.
>>Tibetan people are not forced to marry non Tibetans.
>>Tibetan people are not called racist for marrying other white people.
>>Tibetan people are not being forcefully relocated to make room for non Tibetan .
>Tibetan "genocide" is a total fabrication from a Tibetan nationalist with a victim complex.

And why do white people act like this?

Indoctrination.

Agreed. I mean, there's a REAL brown genocide happening as we speak and Sup Forums will still go on about "muh white genocide"

It's because whites actually accomplish goals. winning is dangerous.

Literally a list of things that are happening.......

Oh I know it's Jewish brainwashing. Still doesn't change the fact that only cucks are susceptible to it.

Go watch your mtv

youtube.com/watch?v=QztJBNd3VeY

Fuck I wonder who got

>caring about a worthless get like that

To confirm your statements.

Never take the offerings of kek lightly!

No I just live in the real world (inner city borough with many migrants). And believe it or not most of them behave like normal Germans. Also many of them have a very strong oppionion on German Leftists who call for mild sentencing for criminal immigrants.

The people you are talking about are a minority allthough an significant one.

Also most Germans don't get more kids because of monetary reasons, that are largely caused by conservative policies. If you want to have immigrants fewer kids give them job opportunities and they get less kids. Even Roaches in Turkey are getting fewer children.

When even some random Lama comes in telling you to step back you know you fucked up

>not being mass murdered
They objectively are in South Africa.

>not being prevented from reproducing
Propaganda efforts to discourage it counts as an attempt to prevent people from reproducing.

>not being forced segregated
Except they objectively are, college campuses are now segregating dorms.

>not being forced assimilated
Except they objectively are, universities are indoctrinating white people to hate themselves.

>not being kidnapped and forced assimiliated
Except they objectively are, in Canada your children are confiscated if you refuse to let them cut their dicks off and get hormone treatments.

>not denied public accomodations
Except they objectively are, it's called Affirmative Action.

>not equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases
Rhetoric isn't "genocide" but yes, they objectively are, go look at Twitter.

>not forced to marry non whites
Yet.

>not called racist for marrying other white people
lol, actually they are, go look up "is your baby racist."

>not being forcefully relocated to make room for non whites
It is objective fact that peoples' buildings, hotels and property have been confiscated to make room for nonwhites.

You are objectively wrong on every single count. Thanks for redpilling another 20 normies, loser.
>1 post by this ID

>>not being mass murdered
They objectively are in South Africa.

They fucking sing about it
youtube.com/watch?v=kT4SLj5l3f0

>Also most Germans don't get more kids because of monetary reasons
No shit. No one on this board are deluded enough to think mainstream """conservatives""" are gonna fix this problem.

You should be proud, reading even ONE piece of evidence is more than most Communists can bear to suffer.

Undoubtedly, total generalization is a fallacy and *some* will feel bad in some way (sadness, unfulfilled dreams, guilt, something) about not having contributed and made a legitimate buck in a lifetime, but then there are families living off of welfare as a lifestyle. Immigrants that have been here for 500 years.

Yes, I'm talking about them. Gypsies.

Turks have some worker morale, so even though the social challenge of assimilating an Islamic people into a formerly Christian nation produces strife, they keep VWs home factory afloat (in desperate need of being bombed and rebuilt, VWs best factories are former ComBloc installations that were built in the late 80s - it's shameful for VW)

But then there are the Gypsies. And they're not a monolithic people. One strain entertains us with music and petite craftsmanship.
The other lives in self-built ghettos on the edges of towns, sometimes even besieging cities (Enfield)

Europe couldn't reach a final state of equilibrium with Gypsies (and some other, much smaller ethnicities) in centuries, so what's the plan now?

>>not forced to marry non whites
>Yet.
>Sarkozy: “The goal is interbreeding”
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
>Sarkozy: “Interbreeding enriches society, consanguinity kills them”
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8

Only question is who is the real cuck? Leftists or Alt-right? Because being afraid of some low class sandniggers stealing your women is quite hilarious.

Because you only see genocide down th barrel of a gun.

The UN has the definition of Genocide written down, I suggest you look at it.

>sandniggers stealing your women
That's a stupid strawman. Racemixing is a very small (albeit disturbing) problem. The real issue is the fact that niggers are outbreeding us, and what's gonna happen when non-whites outnumber the evil rayciss nazi-grandchildren?

There is much sientific research into this. Many women are faced with a chosing between career and children, rising rents, ...

This is also the reason the German government was so welcoming to refugees. They thought of them as cheap labor that would easily help with the shortage of skilled workers in certain industries.

Imposing measures to prevent births within a group is actually genocide. And they do that. Faggotry, prescriptions, transgenderism, multiculturalism, etc. etc.

You as a german should know this.

White people are being thought trough propaganda not to reproduce
We are being forced integrated into a multiracial society.
We are being forced assimilated into multiculturalism
It is now criminal to work against the indoctrination of our children.
White people are thought trough propaganda that it is shameful to prefer your own race
White people are denied public accommodation to give homes to refugees.
White people are equated as evil and disgraceful
White people are encouraged trough propaganda to marry people of other races
White families are a target for humiliation, and we are physically attacked if we speak out against it
Minorities are being artificially relocated to our living areas to forcefully integrate us with them

The consequence of all the measures taken against us is the extermination of our people.

Any attempt to speak out against these policies result in violent attacks against us. It is clear that white people are being forcefully displaced both physically and culturally. This is white genocide.

>Many women are faced with a chosing between career and children, rising rents, ...
Like I said, no shit.

>They thought of them as cheap labor
I know, and it will be the end of the white race

Fuck off Mohhamed

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIir4LYVcI