I cannot even imagine how fucking annoying it must be for Americans...

I cannot even imagine how fucking annoying it must be for Americans. All these leftist celebs and cunts all over the media spreading there bullshit everywhere.
What can we do Sup Forums? How can we help them?

Someone should post her nudes on that post and say "You can't hide with the internet"

Doesn't this make you mad user?

Please keep in mind that this is an excellent chance to fuck up their narrative.

If the entire right should be hated for the actions of one man, then we must also condemn all Muslims even though its #NOTALLMUSLIMS

It doesn't work that way in the heads of liberals.

>mfw it's real

those were probably jews and feds anyway. ramzpaul is right

But they never get the point do they? We need to breach all the big social media content providers and, slowly but surely, start making some "right" posts.

Came to post this. She sicced lawyers on people over pics she took herself.

Where the fuck are these people when some muslims run over innocent civilians while screaming Allahu Ackbar? I'd be fine with this reaction from the left if they were the least bit consistent. Imagine a media storm like this about Islam every single time Muslims killed innocent people.

You're right it is annoying but the best way you can help us is by not shitting in the street and use a toilet. Help us OP by not shitting in the street you give us salvation.

Even when a fucking terrorist attack happen, these stupid fucks come up with shit like #Notallmudslims or some other nonsense. We need to find some way anons

this

>The antifa-ppening

I dont know man. Sick of blackpiling shills but has to be said: things are pretty fucked.
Feels like a vast coordinated attack and no cohesion on our side.
Dont know what to do as a non yank at this distance other than stay informed and counter signal cucks.

what do you want to do? escalating? start smashing leftis statues to pieces with sledgehammers?

I like you.

I'm losing my fucking mind a little tbqhf

>pathetic cowards
They aren't hiding. They don't have masks unlike the (((Anti-Fascists))).

Plus the night time rally was in support of preserving Confederate statues and monuments. Yesterday. A War memorial was desecrated by the left. Proving the WN's point that the enemy aims to exterminate any sense of white identity.
Fucking perfect. You'd get sued though. This ugly bitch is a self entitled whore living in a gated mansion far away from the (((diversity))).

This. However in the threads I was posting on yesterday which was just me making fun of their ideology and retard level knowledge of history I had a lot of anons join together with me to send these shills back to the pay site they came from.

Just think of them as what they really are. Dancing monkeys. They dance to the tune being played for them or they get punished. They have no real opinions.

Rumors of a counter attack tonight in multiple states. It's gonna trigger the fuck out of everyone.

This.

close, but replace statues with people. we’re quite literally at the point where we need to start killing our enemies.

would be a big mistake and a bad move in any conceivable way. alt right and everything it touches would be instantly over for good

Oh yeah Jennifer ? This is a face of a cum dumpster.

Start using toilets before worrying about helping others.

theyre marching unmasked, what makes her think theyre trying to hide

The right needs to organize and hit these kike vermin where it hurts, their pockets!
Seriously, do not purchase ANY of their services. And make it known

The power on the right has always existed mainly in the military, not some guys carrying torches. The left don't know what they are fucking with, which is why they always appear fucking crazy. Ignorance is bliss.

Reap what you've sown. Enjoy losing your jobs and being doxxed Everytime you sperg in public from now on. Get used to violent counter protests. Get used to being silenced and deplatformed. This is what you wanted, right? You weren't afraid of public opinion bring against you. Take your whipping like a good little bitch and stop whining. Nazi cunts have no rights and are not human.

Sound to good to be true

That's why they squealed so hard on social media.

They could believe that no one was hiding behind masks like the Anti fa degenerates.

dump her pics pls lost them

post cum covered tits

That isn't her, but there are other nudes.

>literally a whore
Who the fuck cares what this roastie thinks?

I guess it's positive in a way that they're taking the right seriously enough to go apeshit over this.

First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you and then you win

Americans hate you, so shut the fuck up nigger.

Y'all third world alienated idiots sucking American cock like girls dancing to the guy they like and never gonna get.

Wtf I hate Nazis now

FPBP

Improve yourself, improve your country, do not fall for Jewish subversion

Best of luck

(note: improving your country means staying there)

FPBP

DO IT NOW FAGGOTS

A big population with IQ less than 70 and with voting rights?

smells like fear

>improve your country
I try in every little way I can user. The problem is the urban Indian population looks up to western trending things way to much.
There were anti trump marches, gay pride parades and so many types of degenerate things happening here.

Stupid cunt, if they wanted to hide they would be wearing masks like the antifags (and even then we find them)

She doesn't have social media it's a fan account.

This.
It's the ones you don't see that you should be concerned about.

this desu user. they look up the western trends and take in the all the degeneracy promoted by the jews and forget traditional values. especially in north indian states like delhi and bombay

ready, ur ass is white

Pussy

>early 2000s
>on the internet no one knows you're a dog
>2017
>you can't hide with the internet!

social media was a mistake

Give the nudes please..
I Feel like beeing sued Today.

>forgetting bangalore and west bengal
Its the hub of degeneracy. They so badly want to show they are superior by having liberal ideas.
So many girls have started feminism shit too. Literally a girl in my office sued a guy and the company telling she was a victim of "pay gap"
The illiterate cunt was a bachelors in commerce vs the guy was a charted accountant.

What you must do, is rape more Western tourist. It is the only way they will learn.

Bangalore is pure degeneracy i dont even consider it to be part of India user. The Sad thing is its only gonna get worse. I believe a tsunami of sjw trash is gonna hit us real soon. it has already started where I live and makes me sick to my stomach.

You better hope a state of anarchy never breaks out. Cucks like you will get butchered en masse. You think you can use footage against us. The irony is, we will use it to hunt down you pathetic idiots to mass slaughter you.

Where do you live user? I live in Mumbai and it's getting out of hand here.
Thankfully most of my friends are normal and can see all the faggotry and sjw shit getting out of hand.

Kek, the harder they push them the sooner we will see RWDS

Haha totally made me change my opinion thanks comrade xddddddddddd

i live in kerala. lot of sjws especially in cochi. lot of right wing people too so its okay atleast for now i guess