Tfw you want to LARP around with other Sup Forumslacks but actually have a good life and don't want to be embarrassed...

>tfw you want to LARP around with other Sup Forumslacks but actually have a good life and don't want to be embarrassed by friends and family

Any other meme shitposter have the same feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jQde8CqNCLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0lfMM5e6x4
ww2.animeram.cc/mirai-nikki/1/subbed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do. Instead I'm trapped in some kind of insane meme country of shitty fanfiction addicts

Nah i work blue collar so no one really gives a shit what political views you have.

I just realized that I'm literally so dumb right now that I can only see one dynamic at a time and lose interest in all the others

I literally have ADHD, but don't put that in the police report or the DMHPs will have a field day prescribing me more drugs I don't need

Anyway, one of one thing is going to happen now

I can both see and hear and feel you, I just can't take a screenshot in the Netflix app for some reason

Yes, but the best way to deal with it is to post redpills.

Nah shill kys

What does Sup Forums think about Robert Jordan's wheel of time series?

Nope. I'm just going to sit back and watch this country burn. Once you have all managed to get the inner cities to an start murdering random white people, it will all be downhill from there. I'm excited actually.

I'm cold, gonna take a hot shower

I am a wage slave.

>Any other meme shitposter have the same feeling?
I am standing in between responsibility and having fun. I don't really care about the cause, I just wanna dress up in Nazi uniform and confuse random bystanders.

yeah, really sad feel imo.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jQde8CqNCLE

What?? How can this be??? Madness!

Get a Nazi uniform, change the logos for fag-pride and Dem logos, start preaching Hitler's philosophy, but tweaked to make white men the target. Hae a bud film people cheering and applauding you.

Balkanization when?

Honestly, I want the 50 states to get split up and allow people to settle and nationalize, like water, into the natural level of the ethnopolitical leanings,

These "bitcoins" don't contain (metaphorically) any actual bitcoin, but they do contain a small amount of actual gold (Au)

Other side

About 7-8 USD on amazon.com

Yeah I wanna get it on the epic 1930s LARP left and right millennials are having but I actually care about having a job and maybe a wife one day.

I got the vape pen from my local recreational marijuana store, where as always I was required to show ID, so since I lost my ID I can't buy anymore

This is my last cartridge

Send help

Nice blog faggot

Ty

The sun

It's probably the wrong time for this prayer since it's 7:14 am (assuming this phones clock isn't lying to me, which I do assume) but it's always the right time for prayer somewhere right?

All together now...

In the name of Allah, the most adjective, the most adverb adjective, the most "most" of anything anywhere....

Prayer Modeled in Clay

Not actual prayer

Don't blaspheme children

Sounds like allah is the Trump of deities.

My set

Allah isn't anything, he has no properties, he's not even male

The only redpilled field of work left.

Come to the alt-right general where we discuss /aesthetics/

New call of duty trailer btw

In with the old, in with the new

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0lfMM5e6x4

Also here's a show I like where I can only make it through the first episode

ww2.animeram.cc/mirai-nikki/1/subbed

maximal kek after the fact, no keks at all in real time

Here

I have a wife and kid on the way. I really can't afford to be out in the open doing that shit.

I'm one state over from Virginia. I really wanted to go to the United the Right Rally dammit. But every CNN tier news station was saying the KKK and NAZIs were going to he the main people there. I didn't want mention it to my fiance because she'd see it as a hate rally instead of a rally for white people to rally together.

She's almost redpilled and I didn't want to lose the chance to redpill her more. She already hates niggers and is frustrated with how white men are shat on by society.

I was so proud of her after the rally disaster happened. She argued against her sister who said the counter protesters were peaceful and DINDU NUFFIN.

I'm glad we're in Antebellum 2.0 since a civil war is our best chance at getting a king. Hopefully all the revolutionaries (both nazis and commies) will kill themselves in the process.
t. monarchist

i've never gotten the urge to larp or meet with people from fucking Sup Forums but how good can your life be if you have

did somebody say LARP????

Maybe a Fashwave march would be a good idea.

>be aircraft mechanic
>make bank and live on per diem money while traveling/abroad so i dont touch my paycheck fucking ever
>make "i hope this shit doesnt get allahu akbar'd, i spent too much time on this shit" jokes
>boss laughs
Learn a trade Sup Forums

eh. My dad already thinks I'm a Nazi (thanks Sup Forums). Then he went around telling everyone in my family. I get a monthly lecture about extremism but other than that I get left alone.

The bright side is I've learned the value of Silence. No regrets.

Seriously though a disciplined Operation Capture the Flag march with no symbols allowed except the US Flag.

Boy Scout aesthetic. ( though I suppose fashwave would look good at night )

There are a lot of Hispanic Jews, its quite surprising.

It looks like great fun :( maybe we should sll migrate to the kkk so we can wear hoods during our tiki torch beach walks

The torch pole sort of forces everyone to hold them upright without putting the arm at an odd angle. . Maybe tape them to poles.

Op back

If I did go, what is the best quality tiki torch is the best to meme around with?

Still bamboo torch poles are definitely not useable as weapons. Bamboo poles are good.

Maybe the torches are best after all.