Mother shares heartbreaking picture of her 22-year-old daughter in the hospital just moments before she was removed...

Mother shares heartbreaking picture of her 22-year-old daughter in the hospital just moments before she was removed from life support after overdosing on marijuana
The mother of a young girl who died after overdosing on drugs shared a heartbreaking photograph of her on Monday as she lay helpless on life support
Cheryl Towery, 49, shared the picture of her and her 22-year-old daughter, Elaina, on the day that she removed her from life support at a Detroit hospital
Elaina fell into a coma on Thursday after she is believed to have ingested marijuana
'She's my only daughter, my best friend,' Towery said. 'She was supposed to start her new job today, now she's on life support

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4791198/Mom-shares-picture-daughter-moments-died-of-marijuana-overdose.html

dude weed lmao

>heroin laced with fentanyl

You got me.

hope marijuana is made illegal in the USA soon

>also screw you drug dealers, its all your fault!!!

That pulse ox is horribly placed. I doubt it's even getting anything close to an accurate reading.

ya i dont think so. you cannot od on pot. theres been times with im soo high on pot that it just gives me intense anxiety and it goes away after half hr or so.

Marijuana should be felony. No question

Alcohol, too.

>overdosing on marijuana

top jej

>implying it wasn't (((synthetic marijuana)))

So what actually happened? Is this going to be like the female Australian body builder who couldn't break down protein?
Well sorry mom, I guess your stupid bitch daughter is the first one to die from marijuana! CALL THE PRESS!

Welp, at least she didn't inject her marijuanas

Why do you faggots hate freedom? Heroin and meth should be legalized.

>Fentanyl
My next door neighbor died from that shit

My man

The only thing this cunt overdosed on is koolaid and tendies

>life support after overdosing on marijuana

FUCK

OFF

CNN

YOU DIE FROM CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING BEFORE ANY PLANT-FOUND CANNABINOID

Just shit roasting. But opiates are proven to cause heavy chemical addiction, so no on that. And meth is made of garbage chemicals. So no on that.

But really, booze and weed I'm fine with.

Coffee possession should be punished with a life sentence. No parole.

EVERYONE IS TOO STUPID TO READ THE ARTICLE

This is a bait, it was heroin

>heroin laced with fentanyl

Good. Fucking degenerate would've turned into a huge junky anyways. They spared her years of addiction on the street sucking nigger cock for 10 bucks to support her habit and the family was spared the destructiveness of watching their daughter/sister/granddaughter/etc. go down the drain because of their bad parenting. Oh yea, and the tax payer was spared another drug addicted welfare recipient, hospital leeching continual overdoser.

I see fentanyl as a gift from the drug lords. It's really helping to cleanse the streets of degenerates and non-contributors.

>Heroin and meth should be legalized.
and we should be able to sell them to preschoolers

Now you are talking my language!

Jesus Christ do you niggers ever read the actual article? OP is of course a faggot, girl od'd on heroin

Daily reminder that the Taliban did nothing wrong when they destroyed the opium in Afghanistan. I have heard of like four people that have died of fentanyl laced heroin in like the last month.

All profligate scum drug dealers and drug users should be crucified.

REST IN PEACE ROASTIE
MAY YOUR INSTAGRAM GET MORE FOLLOWERS FOR LIKE A WEEK BEFORE PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT YOU FOREVER

You're supposed to smoke marijuana, not eat it.
At least there's one less druggo.

it's just a plant you pussy kys

She looks happy pretending to be sad, not even joking.

So are you for not just leading with that. Thanks for wasting our time, actual faggot.

putting on the works for the gofundme

What's your point? Nicotine is highly addictive and cigarettes contain tons of garbage. Yet it's completely legal.

>not spelling it heroine

is summer over yet?

1/10 bait.

If she were really sad she wouldn't be posting pics in social media tbqh.

Nicotine is consumed in such a way that makes it difficult to OD (or at least to die from an OD). Heroin is a completely different story.

What the fuck you cant fucking die from a weed overdose. Fucking laced with PCP or some shit, that's what you get buying in Detroit NIggerville.

Read the article, it's about heroin laced with fentanyl. this is a shitpost.

If it's regular heroine it's fairly difficult to OD on it. Especially if you're a regular user. Most of OD cases are because the heroine is laced with some other drug - like in the OPs article. Also getting lung cancer is far more painful and expensive than ODing.

maybe she's one of those religious parents that "trusts god with her condition" and doesn't feel the need to worry. she does look too happy in that pic though

All of those products are hemp. Hemp is not illegal, you can get hemp waffles at the grocery store.

I remember the first time I listened to Bill Hicks, but it's actually bullshit large NGO's have been pushing for Marijuana legalization and prostitution for decades including the Koch brothers.

Are you fucking retarded you would have to smoke fucking tens of pounds of weed at one go to have an overdose

>when the dab hits

your parents hate you, don't they?

The media isnt doing a good job of explaining whats going on and i think its contributing to the death toll.

people are accepting of taking "medications" then hard drugs because it seems like drug companies and hospitals wouldnt let you have it if it wasnt safe.

Drug dealers found that it was easier and more profitable to bring fentanyl across the border

the drug dealers are using pill presses to press the fentanyl into exact replicas of oxy/roxy/hydrocodon, they tell you thats what your buying, the pill has all the normal markings so people think they know how many mg they are taking

problem is stupid ass drug dealers dont know how to measure the stuff and some pills will end up with 1000% more potency then intended.

They keep saying "heroin" but in reality its oxycontin forgeries. theyll kill you all the same if you swallow them, chew, snort or shoot up. You just go to sleep and stop breathing.

Click on the article ffs. It was heroine laced with fentanyl.

i heard that you cannot overdose on marijuana
have i been told some bs?

>Supposed to start a new job today
>Decided to shoot heroin the night before instead
Stupid decisions have stupid consequences.

Sympathy: 0%

OP said marijuana kek

Only niggers think freedom is a right.
Humans know it's a privilege.

Yea it's le ebin b8. He even went so far as to change the URL - since only the article ID number actually matters in the URL.

She looks very, very high. Worry not, I'm putting Beauregard on the case.

Heroin overdose.

Nice try though OP lmao

if alcohol was banned and enforced, the amount of lives saved would be more than annually all the gun deaths (cop shootings included) for years

Literally nothing of value lost. Drugs should be made legal to weed out the degenerates like her. Darwinism at its finest

It already is, states are technically breaking federal law by allowing it to be sold for med and or rec purposes

The OP story died from heroin, but people can be allergic to cannabis just like people can be allergic to peanuts, sunlight, wheat, etc...

I think Bruce Lee died from Cannabis allergy. Keep in mind an allergy can develop, you could wake up one day allergic to cannabis when you weren't the day before.

Dude where'd she get her weed? I want some! Lol!

They tried that. The resulting deaths from all the mafia fighting more than negated any gains.

>it's a bait article
>you idiots are too dumb to read the article

You know the drill. Pick one

Ooga booga fuck niggers and smoke weed Ooga booga.

Ay lmao instead of legalizing unhealthy behavior (I didn't even knew you could overdose and I don't care, weed makes you compliant and stupid and should be illegal) how abut promoting it.

No sympathy. Degenerate dies. Big whoop none cares.

>daughter
>best friend
so another casualty of generation feminoprahboomerharpy?

She overdosed? On a whole marijuana?

ah ok thanks man
piece of shit deserved to die

>overdosing on marijuana

She should have done her pots safely at a pot needle exchange

Injected it right into her eye socket. Must have been 2 entire marijuanas as only 1 usually just turns you gay.

>She's my only daughter, my best friend
that's here you fucked up!

>hey billionaires theres a new way for us to make more money if we start selling weed
>NO NO WEED WE ALCOHOL AND CIGG SELLERS WOULD NEVER DEAL IN WEED

nice one retard

> Elaina fell into a coma on Thursday after she is believed to have ingested heroin laced with the prescription drug fentanyl, according to WJBK-TV.

Kill yorself OP

Sugar too, the most dangerous drug on this planet.

only if you are a fattie

Nice try, pot shill.

>, you could wake up one day allergic to cannabis when you weren't the day before.
Just stop posting

Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to take something like heroin, fuck i'm 19 and i've been offered to snort coke, heroin , speed, the highest i've ever been is weed + opium, yet it didn't get addicted to it

Wtf this is fake, isnĀ“t it?

That girl probably drank too much.

The mother is attention whoring over her still alive doughter.

This is used for political purposes.

This is horrible.

We really need you Gandalf.

>irish flag
okay, patty. go drink more paint- your edge is cutting your cheese.

she was addicted to viedo games and injected a whole DVD in her vein

she looks fat, probably ingested too much weed due to depression - so blame sugar industry for her death not weed

>overdosing on marijuana
Has never happened. Ever.

Now that's more like it.

A heroine is what you call a female hero, heroin is the drug

Should be up to the states and not the federal government anyways.

Good. Marijuana should remain illegal. Its a good way to keep blacks in jail where they belong. Middle class White people dont get arrested for it so it being illegal causes no negative consequences to my life whatsoever.

>she is believed to have ingested marijuana
lol how?

Hah, I literally started laughing.
Yea man, that weed. Fucking super dangerous.
I've seen exactly 0 people in all of history overdose from it.

As did a friends little brother, bad shit

Bitch was dumb and died from ingesting drugs. Its called natural selection.

dude fuck off

so she had other drugs in her system and they blamed it on the marijuana. that's the most retarded thing I've ever fucking heard. ten bucks at some Jew with Pharma stock started this thread.

>Heroin isn't your heroine
Why are you even here?

>22-years-old
>young girl

im sure if you worked on the insane clown unit all your shit would be just perfect (you don't work icu youre just a dirty ems)

>would have to smoke fucking tens of pounds of weed at one go to have an overdose
Maybe 10 years ago
Weed has been supercharged and is 1000s of times more potent now

>do drugs
>die because of drugs

yeaaaah, that's totally breaking my heart, like wew lad

Gotta get those social media points, know what I'm saying.

how many reefer did she inject bro

underrated

Hmmmm. Because of weed? You don't have to smoke the yearly weed amount in 1 day.

I don't care about niggers.