youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/fake_attack_virginia.html
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
thesun.co.uk/news/4245159/trigger-happy-kim-jong-un-is-suffering-roid-rage-after-being-driven-crackers-by-his-love-of-swiss-cheese/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Red_Scare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Kellyanne.

HE DISAVOWED
I CANT BELIEVE IT
IT TOOK ONE DEAD FAT COMMUNIST BITCH TO MAKE HIM DO IT.

Reminder that malta had to swallow his blackpill puke right after thrown it out, so he will be mad for days if not weeks.

But antifa doesn't believe in nations.

tomatobubble.com/fake_attack_virginia.html

>Spencer, an effeminate-sounding atheist, does not tolerate "anti-gay" views at his events, and his pedigree seems more establishmentarian that rebel -- having graduated from St. Mark's elite prep school in Dallas, Texas before moving on to Duke University. His election night rallying cry of "Hail Trump" and occasional use of German terms stink of contrived imposterism. And a very strange unearthed old photo of him and his wife posing with Laura Bush really sets Sugar's animal instincts off!

>.....What an intellect, eh? (rolling eyes) Best you stick to modeling and selling fragrances, Baby Girl.

>Sorry, Sulzberger. We ain't buyin' the official narrative regarding this latest stunt. And though we wholeheartedly encourage readers to support White European rights and anti-Marxism, by all means and whenever possible; we advise you to reject any "Johnny-come-lately" that the Piranha Press declares to be a "leader" of what it is that you believe in. False opposition leads to dead ends, and broken dreams.

LOL fuckin dumb bitch going up to punch metal.

>women in politics at any level

>only qatar reports without bias trump

Its only a matter of time before commie fags target that statue as well.

WRONG!

Trump is a dead president who accomplished nothing

Republicans are a dead party who helped Trump accomplish nothing

I am amazed you people still show up aren't you tired from losing so much?

americans arent white so it doesn't really matter

>137567371
>Statue is the new trashcan
An upgrade i guess.

Too late, already filtered

>When he said ALL, he mean everyone BUT white supremacists, KKK and nazis
>Why can't you read other people's mind like I can?

Why does Trump and his racist supporters hate documentally challenged migrants so much? Just because they are black doesn't give you the right to kill them and their families

Nippon does not like you.

Good morning, Heather poster.

Looks like NK really did blink

Reminder that America is under the terror of a Color Revolution right now, the end goal of which is completely overthrowing the current president and destroying the country. The alt right and radical left are both sides of the same coin, they will do anything to destabilize the country, ruin your future, destroy your history, and kill you, if possible. This is it, this is the end game. Stay safe, the deaths in cville were just the beginning

>peaceful

anyways, people throw their money at the dumbest shit

At least he deserves it.

>documentally challenged migrants
kek

Wait, can I just make a random funding page and run off with the shekels?

It will fail.

Observation 1: Look at all of those uncoordinated and out-of-shape lady boys.

Observation 2: How long until they actually lynch a real "Nazi?"

>Shills start image dumping

So they ran out of arguments and ran out of steam, so they are doing the internet equivalent of putting fingers in their ears and screeching?

Oh wait, this is what they normally do

wut?
>HEY AMERICA WE WILL NUKE GUAM
>Do it, and we will glass your entire country.
>We might not nuke Guam if you guys stop provoking us!

STAUTUE OF JEFFERSON PLEASE!

SAVE THE WEST
CULTURE UNDER ATTACK:

OBAMA: "people must learn to hate"
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4

RESTORE LIBERTY, ABOLISH EPA AND DEP OF EDUCATION!!!

MAGA

'ELLO THERE
My fellow maga pedes. My name is Richard Spencer and I'm your leader now. You can trust me.

duh

good afternoon! I want the North Korea happening to happen to override all the shills

I think Akira characterized Marxists best.

>go to rally
>wear neutral clothing
>get beat by antifa
>pay 50 bux to get treated by kaiser
>post patreon "I got beat by trump supporters"
>rake in thousands from impulse liberals

Woah................

Was that ever in doubt?

About the statue they teared down, didn't this got approved by the city? If so what else did people expect?

> When he said ALL, he meant ALL flavors of white supremacists, Antifa are excluded!

ftfy

They will kill a lot of people, and will do massive harm to our nation. We have to be vigilant, Soros declared a direct war statement in virginia

They already backed down. Predictable. Apparently, President Trump has a "big reveal" later today, according to Fox.

honestly, Trump's strategy has worked well on this

First for grim darkness of the near future.

When?

Trump and Sessions don't want to do anything about it, so what can you do? In fact, like Trump did yesterday, they'll run interference and call them peaceful protestors.

Oy vey look what's trending

>didn't this got approved by the city

No

>They will kill a lot of people
Their own

have stormcucks found a new home yet?

>Apparently, President Trump has a "big reveal" later today, according to Fox.
I think that was planned for yesterday? strange, also the wedge between Trump and big business (3 advisors dropped out cause 'muh feel's), concerned, Trump has too many enemies for his own good. They'll JFK him and the media will be happy when people celebrate in the streets

much of the msm believed the Maxine waters bullshit about how we need to keep walking on eggshells around them, brainwashed idiots tweeting about how REMEMBER WHEN U SAID HILLARY WAS GOING TO START A NUCLEAR WARI BET U FEEL STUPID NOW

i still hope they try a missile test into the sea again that based nips shoot down

>thesun.co.uk/news/4245159/trigger-happy-kim-jong-un-is-suffering-roid-rage-after-being-driven-crackers-by-his-love-of-swiss-cheese/
>INCREDIBLE BULK Cheese-chomping Kim Jong-un is ‘suffering from ROID RAGE’ after his steroid treatment for crippling gout drives him crackers
>Doctors believe the strong medicine he is receiving for his crippling condition may be driving him out of his mind.
What the fuck am I reading.

Say again? You have to source that shit man.

Do you realize how many people have been preparing for this exact kind of situation for years, including veterans? Any kind of armed insurrection would be put down quickly, and Trump would not tolerate such a thing.

I don't know. They just said "later today."

I have a question for you, user.: are you anti-white or something?

>they don't know where the real clowns dwell

So they just destroyed a public property and the city did nothing.
Typical blue city.

Genocide in Malta coming up next. Check 'em.

McMaster needs to go. Anyone who disagrees is a useful idiot with overly high agreeableness or an outright shill for the deep state and globalism.

No, innocent people who are brushed aside. do you know Ferguson riots had a death count?

>President Trump has a "big reveal" later today, according to Fox.

Today is when NAFTA starts getting redone, this is really why the CEOs are mad at him.

Leafs and beaners are mad cause now NAFTA says they can veto USA in case of trade dispute and thats about to end

If only.

Just what I heard on F&F. First I heard of it as well. Could've been a mistake on their part.

stormcuck detektet

They will kill anybody that gets in their way, or anybody who dares to stand up to them. It doesn't matter to them, these people will do WHATEVER it takes to accomplish their goals

>man

It was a 17 year old kid.

Magapedes, who is going to win the Alabama Senate primary? Who do we want to win?

It's always funny to see how pathetic these commies are when trying to use anime to recruit more people. We have the weeb vote, deal with it.

really makes you think

lol, we'll still be around when you've fully become the Democratic People's Republic of America.

>punch a nazi
>shoot a commie

SAVE THE WEST
CULTURE UNDER ATTACK:

OBAMA: "people must learn to hate"
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4

RESTORE LIBERTY, ABOLISH EPA AND DEP OF EDUCATION!!!

MAGA

RESTORE ANERICA

.. Well, he's entirely right.

Why are all new statues made like that now?

>that faggot gently stroking another man's beard

They will be slaughted. they've tried it before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Red_Scare

So how did the Stormweenies react to their "God Emperor" shitting on their chests?

I mean that exactly the reason I'm no longer colorblind because of the 'Fuckin White Male' narrative being used so much.

You're giving them far too much credit.

You dumb forest nigger you stole my post numbers.

Actually a pretty good post.

Fuck, that almost resembles an average Metro Manila street block. Really diminishes my appetite for travel.

Did you ever hear about the German Civil War of 1919?

we all became race realists because of how much the other side wants white people ethnically cleansed and oppressed

>defending boomercucks who say "im colorblind" and other cringey shit they don't believe
it's disingenuous and phony and CAUSED the problems we have today

>137568682
kek

There's nothing wrong with getting the rural and sub-urban retards support to fight against the jewish capitalist swines

It's what happened to me, I'm not a Nazi, but I sure as hell never threw around the word nigger and kike like I have the past few years

They were so upset! Lol, based Antifa wins again!