First they came for the Confederate statues

Where will it end Sup Forums? Is the endgame a complete deconstruction of whiteness and white history?

Other urls found in this thread:

buchanan.org/blog/if-we-erase-our-history-who-are-we-127510
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beeldenstorm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm
youtu.be/-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats what they say so yes.

It wont end until the Washington monument in DC is torn down.

The endgame is the elites become the new royalty and everyone else becomes slaves with no education, history or beliefs.

I'd say the founding fathers/revolutionary war is next but when I was at the Liberty Bell in Philly there was nothing at all about the signing of the declaration of independence, the entire hall was dedicated to women's suffrage, slavery and Nelson Mandela

Next it will be the racist presidents on $. ..micro chip everone...

If you havent noticed by now, the resounding is:

FUCKING DIE RACIST WHITE BOY CUZ IM GONNA RAPE YO KIDS AND YO WIFE!

just ask Rhodesi...oh wait

They better take down those racist black statues too...

Yes.

we all know where it will end, I just hope they hurry up.

Why do you correlate Confederacy to whiteness?

When the lights go out in New York

Hopefully

One of their primary goals is to erase the history of the Civil War, so they can declare that Lincoln ran on a Democratic Party ticket and Breckenridge (and the Confederacy) were Republicans, and raise the next generation of children to believe this unconditionally.

They've even edited Wikipedia to claim that the Democrat party at the time was actually the "Southern Democrat" party, to pretend to distinguish them from modern Democrats. The only actual distinction is that the modern Democrats have the international propaganda machine working for them.

It's one of many instances of uniquely White civilization, particularly in America.
buchanan.org/blog/if-we-erase-our-history-who-are-we-127510

LOL blacks have been destroying stuff for years that's nothing new

the difference now is that with welfare they're all about a smart as the ones in South Africa

>Is the endgame a complete deconstruction of whiteness and white history?

They are doing it for years.... re-writting our history, to open the harms to the invasion. They want to erase any national symbols of cohesion, history and legacy, to replace them by new multicultural ones..... one day they will claim that no one is white and that our history doesn´t exist, they are already doing that.

For them it isn't just about erasing the memory of the Confederacy, it's about erasing history.

*When your country has almost no history yet you choose to remove the few historical monuments you have*

Why would anyone hate Confederate statues?
Can I have a quick rundown on this?

But that is their history. They were born in the end of history, so how could they be anything else?

This iconoclasm is nothing new. Happened many times in history. It usually is a prelude to some major events:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beeldenstorm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm

Learn from history. Prepare yourself.

BLM has already been defacing WWI and WWII memorials.

Anything these protesters deem as "racist" or "wh*te" will get targeted. Screencap this.

hehe, holy fuck lol

We will not stop until the "one percent" hand over all their shit for the great redistribution.

>Statues commemorating the war are paid for after the fact.
So historical

It's an instigation tactic. Notice how in the past years the left and the right have been polarized and radicalized? Well this where you start to apply it. Tear down statues in an obvious "erase white history way", get the right riled up, have your inside man/controlled opposition leader organize a rally, bus in antifa, instigate clashes. Rinse repeat until one of the rallies turns into a literal warzone, dclare martial law, clear up the situation, pass a bunch more laws that restrict freedoms.
Endgoal is making all opposition illegal, while your supporters are cheering and thinking you are protecting their feefees.

The fact that most are not seeing it/not believing it is baffling.

Y'all niggas getting psyopped.

They couldn't exactly build them prior to the fact could they, ya daft wee spunk guzzling cunt.

If you guys had half a brain you could do something but of course your to busy sucking each others Nazi dick. Fuckin traitors.

It was only as late as the 90s when democrats demonized republicans for wanting to remove confederate flags. Republicans finally said "Ok, we get it. Heritage and all that shit". So obviously democrats immediately flip to "take that shit down".

Defending Confederate Statutes is unconscionable. The Left will gut you on this.

Southern Americans are the niggers of the white world

I don't know how anyone could want things in the US to boil over into some kind of civil war. Outside countries would not just sit around and twiddle their thumbs while the country falls to pieces. They would interfere.

google 'european people in history'. You tell me.

youtu.be/-dbfXp8_qjo

KENTUCKY BEING TARGETED NOW

KENTUCKY BEING TARGETED NOW

Italians are the niggers of the white world. Greasy. Loud. Grabbing their dick all the time. Stupid as fuck. The parallels are endless.

They wouldn't have to interfere. The nazi's and the alt-right has 0% chance of winning a civil war. And I'm not talking a kind of Trump 0% chance for president, I'm talking an actual 0% chance.

Is it not lawfull to bring guns and protect these monuments in most states? Citizen arrest and self defense if some fag try to attack you. Bring lot of ammo.

you should also do something about your jewish overlords literally destroying ancient swedish artifacts in your country. Sweden always seem to be doing this kind of shit first.