Is white nationalism the "fedora" of this current timeline?

Is white nationalism the "fedora" of this current timeline?

In my generation, I remember when atheists were meme-ing on digg and old Sup Forums, the Moot Years, about scientology and whatnot

Since then, us oldfags unironically memed "white nationalism" during the ron paul 2007 timeline to current year timeline and raised a lost generation (those born in 1990-1999) on white power memes. And lo and behold, the kids finally revealed their power levels and fedora-ized themselves lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Stop making shitty threads, you dumb nigger shitskin.

Yes
I started using Sup Forums in 2004, back then it was very left leaning, anti-Bush and anti-religion
Then atheism became too mainstream and it became cringey
Same will happen to alt-right movement

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

what do you think about this based black wom*n dropping spicy memes on national television?

I wanna fuck that Android

>Is white nationalism the "fedora" of this current timeline?
Pretty much. Cultural values interconnected with history is key. I know quite a few non-white Patriots. This doesn't mean that we should be leftist and want to let them all in. Quite the opposite. If we have extremely high standards then we won't a problem at all. The only issue would be getting rid of lefties.

Which can be accomplished, but we need to keep aspects of tradionlaism that appeals, and leave out the retarded shit that neo-conservatives tried to implement: no serperation of church and state(gay marriage), ban weed, and ect. Traditionalism sort of needs to become more spiritual in a sense, not ideological.

Already became cringey, so I guess it did happen.

Moar

NAMEFAG

yes

yes.
no it won't happen with Nazism.
Nazism will win and will ban Sup Forums.

Yes
This

Nope. And party is over shills. Pickety packity up your shit and go back to Leftypol commie-cockholsters. You had a good run, now scram. You'll get another chance someday.

This is the fedora of our era.

It's already happening.

>nigger ass
Whites only for me, thanks.

no that would be the radical individualists of lolbergism, who are "to smart" for identity politics and to exert political force for their own interests like everyone else

the only people I see "fedora-izing" themselves are people making threads like this

AMERICAN SLAVER IS THE HOLOCAUST 2.0

Not really. The lefts hatred of whites is pretty clear so while they can use narrative to discourage us they can't bring us back into the fold. All they can do is delay us. I admit that the leadership is fucked though. Jared Taylor is our real leader and is the true successor to GLR.

so would it be okay for you if usa become non-white in the future? would it change nothing?

White nationalism will die when we stop being the underdog and with shitskin influx and birthrates, that won't be happening any time soon. Further radicalization is under way, get your reddit ass ready, fuccboi.

I'm okay with it

Literal perfection

This is probably the best description I've ever heard.