Have you ever said "nigger" to a black in person?

100% honesty pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
youtu.be/-dbfXp8_qjo
youtu.be/RvSg0buZiTk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=veQ_nwUFtn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope. Never done it online, either, though.

Use to do it all the time in school.
They got angry but couldnt do shit

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Cant remember a specific occasion but it wouldnt surprise me. I had to deal with them enough growing up.

RE: the pic. Dont forget they chimp out when you call them "boy" too, but then make sure to always refer to white men as white boys to try and punk them.

Yeah
probably about 10 times or so
most black people are pussy who wont du nuffin

More than once. I tell kebabs daily they have to go back.

Yes, I have. I have also called white people, and other races 'nigger' when they were acting like monkeys. Like retards. I'd a black person is just doing his thing, being a good citizen, I will try to help him if he is in need and leave him to his merry way if he is fine and encourage him if hes doing something good... Just like anybody of any race, man or woman.

Quite often. It catches them off guard for some reason. Most just ignore it or say something and then walk away defeated. Only ever had one chimp up at me.

I used to fuck this black girl who loved race play in bed. I'd call her a nigger and a dirty coon while fucking her. It made her cum so hard.

Yes. After years of ay yo whiteboy you tend to respond with "what nigger?".

Yes, in a bar. Then he left or so we thought. Went to leave and he pulls a hi-point on me. My friend beats his skull in with a tire iron before he can bust a cap on me. Nigger can't even remember his own name now....lol

Yeah, but I prefer calling them share croppers

YES NIGGER

A few times.

In Jacksonville. I called a nigger a nigger for being a nigger. He dented my car after. Called the police, had warrants. Mom paid for damage, $400. Fixed the dent with a suction cup.

In Japan when I was in the Navy. Called a nigger a "nigger" for being a nigger while other niggers were around.

>Ay dawg, ay dawg, hol up
>wut da fuck man?
>I thought u wuz my nigga?

Nigger reported me to command, literally nothing happened. Just claimed we were engaging in banter, and we took it too far.

FUCK it.. listen to Jay-Zs latest song set... fucker says nigger in this song about a hundred times.
White man says nigger ONCE and people want him to lose his job and be homeless.
Fuck the wild hypocrisy!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

I usually say port monkeys

Yeah I told someone who was starting crap with me that I didn't come all the way down here to fight with some random nigger. He looked sad.

I have a friend and I call him nigger several times but he doesn't give a shit.

thats not even the whole thing you loser

No but I use Negro.

youtu.be/-dbfXp8_qjo

Blk cab driver wears swastika

Throwing back memes on them when they get mad works like
>and they say white people can't handle a little spice

yes. niggers arent stupid around people that will fuck their shit up.

Woah, the handle was flown off there

Yes, a handful in my adult life. Two of the times they got sad and depressed, one time ended in a fight. I'm not even a racist but dont act surprised when I call you a nigger if you're acting like one.

>Things that did not happen.

whenever they start flapping their lips at me I just say
>yeah well ook ook to you to you fucking nigger
and usually it justs them up because they're not used to white people not kissing their ass.

Yeah. They say 'aaaay cracka' or 'white boi' I've answered with 'nigger' before. They don't do shit unless they've got you outnumbered 4-1. Alone niggers are absolute cowards. They're pack hunters.

A friend and I went to pull into an ATM years ago. Some blacks in a van pulled into the ATM backwards, then to get out decided to try to drive over the concrete. Got himself high-centered with the front wheels off the ground and stuck. He hopped out and started yelling at us. He tried to argue that he pulled in backwards because it was his wife that wanted to use the ATM, so that window had to be closest. Like dude, you still could have backed out instead of trying to run the curb. He started insisting dat whiteys pay for his damages, getting increasingly agitated. The ATM was blocked now, so my buddy just went to pull around and find another ATM. Said "stupid niggers..." loud enough to be heard. Guy started raging and chasing after the car. It was hilarious.

I never met a black person

Widziałem kilku czarnuchów w Polsce

I said it near a black person on accident one time, does that count?

I was at Circuit City once looking for a new computer. The one I was looking at was way too expensive and I muttered, "damn niggers"
Then I hear a "HEY!" behind me.
I turn around and this black guy is standing there with his girl.
I give him the ol' "I don wan no trable" but he starts chimping out. So I punched him in the dome. Cry babies go home.

youtu.be/RvSg0buZiTk

Proud Southern blk man

yeah some black kid stole my cab when i was blackout drunk. called him a nigger. he didn't have a pack of dindus with him and im pretty yoked so he just gave me a sad look and got driven away

Does it count if you called a German a snow nigger to his face?

Never even seen one irl, I don't live in a shithole though.

No, I wouldn't start poking a tiger in the eyeball if I came face to face with one either, for similar reasons.

Internet? All the time.
Real life? Nah, all the black people in Houston are actually alright, I've never really been angry at one.

Yeah I did in 6th grade. I said it to a girl who was being a nigger. I got sent to the office but nothing happened because I was a white male athlete who had potential and influential parents.

>he just gave me a sad look
:(

Oh and I had a black friend in high school who was cool with callin him my nigga.

No but I said Cunt, not even to a woman but near enough that a woman could hear.

and i was told it has similar connotations and got absolutely fucking mobbed for using it.

Yes.

I live in Chicago so yeah.

There are black people?

Only in conversations where I tell them plain and simple that if we are going to be friends I reserve the right to say it on principle. I do respect black people enough to preface it that way.

Nope. All the nigs that live near me are new african immigrants and most of them are very outwardly christian. They seem pretty based actually.

Lmfao I'm from TN, what do you think nigger?

There are niggers over in Winland?

Sorry to hear that. But if you get mobbed, don't back down. The people around you who are on the fence about whether it's acceptable to use or not are not going to be swayed by you cucking out to the opposition.

Good on you lad. I never did either, before I came to this shithole.

Dont need to call them nigger, they call themselves it every 8 minutes.

Don't need to lynch em anymore either, just let em rap out yo and let em drive on bye....

Not as in insult.

SAY IT WITH ME POLE

Race war is better

I don't speak english irl.

Exactly. They do all the heavy lifting for you.

yes, many times. its fun when youre driving to yell nigga at the nearest black kid.

Nothing beats calling a nigger "boy" with a long southern drawl.

Nope no need to call them niggers to their face. They call themselves nigger. As long as they continue to call themselves nigger they will not rise above the word and remain what they are. That word defines them and they reinforce that definition everytime they utter it. Whites dont need to remind them of their place if they do it themselves.

Unfortunatly that's about as good as it get in a Leaf city. Better than dealing with muslims, Indians, or Natives.

Yeah he just gave me the look and I gave him some kind of look back. We were kind of acquaintances and just went about our day.

Later we were at Wal Mart and he bought a belt buckle the size of a small dinner plate because he thought he'd get all "them young white women" with it. I felt totally justified.

No, but I would if they did something to deserve it.

Yes, only had one react violently and had to put him in his place.

Just call them all John deer

A few years back some black kid told me "Call me nigger, I dare you." I I did, and he didn't do shit.

Last year I was driving them home from football practice(who else /gen z/ here) because niggers love driving in fast, loud cars, and I let one out during a song. They didn't talk to me for the rest of a ride, refused every ride since

fine by me since they didn't shower after practice and stunk up my car

Well time to leave while you can. Birds of a feather flock together.

Yes I have. He got mad but didn't do shit.

nope

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Goddamn you sound pathetic

the worst part was i was mobbed by my own family (two of my sisters and their friends later on.) and this wasn't when i was a teenager, i was 27, and they were in their 30's.

we were driving some place and some woman who was texting and driving merges into the left lane and almost crashes into my car full of my family as passengers. so i said "What a cunt, she should put the phone down"

And i got a full liberal helping of guilt. In the end i stopped the discussion when they started calling me an asshole and a dick and ignoring the fact that i claimed ignorance on the strength of the word (its true, before that moment no one in my entire life ever told me that cunt was to woman as nigger is to black people)

The irony of them using curse words to denigrate me when they started losing the argument was not lost upon me.

It did make me realize that cultural marxism didn't have to be rational and could tear families apart in its rhetoric.

Yes. He's an autistic son of a dead coalburner and some ethiopian ape that fucked off with his sister back to ethiopia when mom died. He's being raised by his white grandfather, but he's actually retarded. Also fat and smelly.

Surprisingly enough he's asocial. He would've been a perfect school shooter material if he could actually think faster than an old sloth with a rifle round in it's brain. Felt sorry for him at first, realised he's not human after a couple of hours. The only thing he's good at is instinctively realising he's been laughed at, and even then he can't do shit since he can't handle a single punch.

So - yeah. It's easier calling him a nigger than his ooga booga name

>No, but I would if they did something to deserve it.
Yep, if i had to fight one Id definitely be bandying it around to aggravate
>giving niggers free rides
>while listening to nigger music
i tried so hard

I live in Arkansas. There are literal niggers everywhere.

I usually give everyone one chance to come correct..

Don't act like niggers and you will not get labeled as such...

Yes, several times.

i fucking hate niggers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=veQ_nwUFtn4

my coach gave me service hours since they didn't have a ride

so fuck off

yea

he was upset

Never talked to a nigger before, saw like 3 in my whole life IRL, and even those were on vacation (and once in the capital)

Yes I have. For a lot of years I worked in the nigger's natural habitat. A level 5 GA state prison. Was on the SORT team there for most of that time. Literally got paid to thump skulls. It was an ok gig but I went back to school and make 3 times the money now. Still I miss the stress relief that comes from beating a nigger's ass. One of my favorite things we used to do was we'd have 2 guys hold them upside down by their ankles and then we'd beat the hell out of the soles of their feet. Then we'd take them to medical to have it written up as a footwear complaint.

Every faggot protected class does this though. They take the most powerful and fun words, say, "that's like our 'nigger,'" and then expect you to shut up. Since it's your mom and sisters it makes sense to compromise just because theyre family, but just know in the future that people will try to manipulate you into shutting up in this way and you don't have to listen to them.

well it's not a free ride then and you have no reason to be so buttblasted, nigger

Yes. Went to HS in my white Irish neighborhood and there were a few nigs in every class.

No, but we don't have many black people here. However, I have worked with a few and they were pretty cool guys, chilled out and friendly.

Once or twice when I was a teen in the 90s, did not result in violence, but sure as fuck did not make me any friends.

Nigga however is usually acceptable if you were born poor and in the same neighborhood.

when they're being a nigger yeah
but i call everyone who behaves like a nigger a nigger
mostly i'm just trying to get people to get into combat with me but they're always too afraid because they're niggers, niggers are cowardly by definition

Yeah, I have. Twice. Once it just kinda slipped out. He looked offended. My friend goes, I can't believe you just said that. At first I felt bad, but then I was like, man fuck that nigger. t. West Virginian

No you just have sandniggers

I would rather stab myself than say nigger to a black guy here.
They're pretty cool people
I've seen most of them are quiet so I don't even get the chance to talk to them irl, but in vidyas they're pre fun.

Nope.

oh for sure, like i said, it opened up my eyes to the true danger of cultural marxism. the ability to turn a family on itself, over what!?!
I was arguing that intent and context in meaning was far more important than any arbitrary word, and they had none of it. really made me disappointed and i've been working ever since to drop redpills to move them more right.

>drive through banks

How much of a fat fuck do you need to be to utilise this.

t. aussie broham...

Yes. I have. Nigger didnt like it. Got mad. Tried to fight. Got his lips knocked behind his teeth. So he called the police on me. Lmao. Fuck da poleeec OH HELP ME POLLLEEEEEEEES CALL DA AMBERLANTS

Fuck this disinformation.

I am angry and deeply dissatisfied and I will remain that way until my demands are met.

Fuck your post you soft leftypol shill. Gas yourself.

i've probably met like 2 black people in my entire life and they were really kind and friendly, one became a close friend, so nah

funnily enough they're both from africa

>living in a world where saying cunt will get you attacked

Fuck me leafs just let the USA annex you already.