What the hell is going on in America?

Objectively, peepee poopoo and memes aside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loeZ-z9ct0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you push memes that promote violence like the "tossing commies out of helicopters" and "gas the kikes"

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that They're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

>The current state of American Police, 2017

Resistance.

We are in the two black years. Look at the Spanish civil war.
>our trump movement
The shilling here is fucking pathetic. just leave.

White rejection of Affirmative Action and natural consequences or Race based politics.

Commies should be thrown out of helicopters.

They are destroying the country and need all killed.

kys

hopefully civil war in america soon

Someone is funding infiltrators on both sides to cause massive civil unrest. There's probably several entities behind it- we know Soros funds Antifa, and Russia probably likes the idea of destabilizing America so I wouldn't put it past them to egg these people on.

KKK, new-nazis, and white nationalists are 3 different movements but people keep lumping them in as one. Now that that's all out if the way;
For the past, I don't know, 15 years, all forms of media have been in a agitator trying to infect other media and demonize white males. This has had a polarizing effect on young white males, some of them either cock to the pressure and begin to self hate, while some of them join either ethnography-nationalist or white nationalist movements try to protect themselves and their identity. And then you have a small but growing few who buckle under the media hate and begin to hate as well, these individuals join neo-nazi or skinhead movements.
>tl;dr, years of media propaganda saying white males are the problem, is now turning them into villians

Nothing. This stuff is so insignificant to daily life.

bump. i'm also interested why they are removing statues???

semi relevant vid: youtube.com/watch?v=loeZ-z9ct0Q

SOROS

We got no fucking clue either.

To be completely honest with all of you, we've pretty much been winging it from day 1 back in 1776... It's actually worked out alright for the most part.

US is experiencing retard overload. Historically this kind of situation is fixed with war (civil or noncivil).

I've seen this same pasta in the last six threads.

They're very welcome and they're NOT counter-productive.
Happenings is what we want. Hopefully this will spark civil war.

Kek

Look up 1939 Spanish civil war

People are also forgetting we are in a near prefect environment for a civil war. All these shills and psyops pointing out that we're LARPING perma-virgins dont realize just that. A huge number of young fighting age men with no wives and no kids and no responsibilities for them. They've got nothing to lose except their own lives (which shills are quick to point out are shit anyway) and their ideology. They're trying to suppress with shame but are only reminding you all of how easy it would really be to fight.

Nazis are the niggers of the white race.

>antifa cucks are literally blaming memes

The usual

Crashing, with no survivors.

its karma. its just sweet, sweet karma.

remember when amerilards bashed us eurobros coz we would do nothing against mass immigration and how germany and sweden are the most cucked countries on earth?

well look at yourself now. you guys are destroying your own country. at least we are getting destroyed by mudslimes and not ourselves.

We are in the middle of a color revolution, like the Arab spring.

Barack Obama used propaganda to create an army of conditioned, brainwashed SJW zombies.

These people will believe ANYTHING so long as it furthers a left-wing narrative. If there is no evidence, they will invent evidence. Their minds are completely closed.

Because they have no ability to assess evidence, and only a slavish devotion to left-wing media, they can be whipped up and manipulated by any group that activates their programming. They are trained attack dogs, good for nothing else.

Trump is taking away their power, and trying to destroy the conditioning system, but if he goes straight ahead and starts arresting people, it will be civil war.

So he is slowly squeezing them and trying to de-escalate the situation. But it is a delicate task.
He's going at it from the top down - going after the money, the media handlers, the people at the top, trying to turn as many people as possible, and arrest the ones he can't turn.

It's a shadow war. Support the president!

GOOD POST

Fuck off, merkelbot.

you do realize these kind of people are a ridiculous minority?

>no goyim dont fight back cuz then you have no argument lol

This type of shilling has certainly been prominent lately

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

The perma-virgin part yes but there are a pretty big number of 20 somethings with no families of their own.

Trump is part of the game.

This violence is damage control for the zionists.

Thay take what people are doing and turn it in theur favor.

Not shure what we should really do, but they are going to use this violence to instaurate martial law.

The Jews are performing a coup.

I'm not joking.

Small fringe groups on the extreme sides of the political spectrum both think they're revolutionaries and are warring with each other while the normie masses go about their daily lives and dont give a fuck about anything.

Basically, it's fucking nothing.

Actually its what happens when the media, academia and certain politicians foment anti white hatred unchallenged for over a decade.

But thats cool, keep ignoring the problem, its totally normal that the rally was mostly young white men. It definitely will get better,.

>Objectively

The consequences of having a two party system that pits it's citizens against each other at best. Leftism gone mad at worst. I suspect it's kinda both personally.

In any case civil war in one form or another is incoming. Might not be today or a year from now but I don't see things going back to being peaceful.

>i come
>i fuck shit up
>i leave

yeah that's pretty much exactly what these guys are doing

>PLEASE DON'T TEAR DOWN THESE STATUES
>*RUNS INTO CROWD AND KILLS WOMAN*

> at least we are getting destroyed by mudslimes and not ourselves
The absolute state of Germany.

that's why I was looking at his face a minute

Our system back in the U.S. has waged war upon white males over well over a generation. It appears that white males are finally declaring war back.

This X 10000

I'd love to believe the President is mindful enough of the big picture to be doing all this, but some of his personnel decisions (McMaster, Scaramucci, etc.) don't give me a lot of confidence. And then there's Kushner, Ivanka. He's surrounded himself with far more globalists than should be necessary (to avoid them straight up assassinating him), and that is concerning.

If Bannon leaves, I think we're fucked. I can only hope that the stories about Trump losing confidence in him are either concocted as misdirection, or made-up B.S. by globalist snakes on the inside.

.....chinstraps don't work when you ain't got no chin

I still can't believe this is still getting (you)'s! Whomever wrote that is a genius.

To honor the truth - crowd ran into him first. He just tried to escape.

Leftists got emboldened because no one ever told them to shut up (or were being paid off by soros/CIA )
Until the time right wingers got radicalized as a reaction to their behavior
If you think "race" is even a top ten issue in America you spend too much time online

Fuuuck I hope you're right user. Until impact tho let's just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Natural consequences of liberalism. People have lost any moral and religious code, so they have lost any incentives for improving themselves and their community. America is slowly becoming the embodiment of Idiocracy where people will lack any knowledge of history, other cultures and literature, because everything in the world will be described through non-divisive slogans like equality, openness, tolerance. Why learn history if everybody is equal? Why learn about religions, if it doesn't matter?

So people naturally dedicate their time, to some sort of shallow public activism, like fighting against eternal racism, inequality and what not. People are doing this because they seek for distraction and stimulus in their lives, so they occupy their heads with this activism and not with hardships of their private lives, which are often destroyed because of immorality

escape into and through the crowd?

cu next week when you are getting overrun by a car :)

Can't tell if oldfag troll baiting newfags or actual shill

This is what scares me. Except I don't think this time we will see priests and nuns hanging from trees but people who are not registered demoncrat.

Capitalism has pushed the costs of living way up, to the point children are unaffordable. At the same time the wages remained stagnant, to keep profits high and economic growth steady. This was done using mass immigration to keep the unemployment high, and bargaining power of workers low.

The resulting economic anxiety and inequality is causing some people to turn to more extremist ideologies and lash out.

Tough cookie, dear crowd. Do not bring bat to muscle car fight.

Yes

There has already been a soft coup in the United States.

They are using civil unrest to make it hard but it hasn't happened yet and Thr Fluke trump is trying to clean it up if we give him half a chance without controlled op spencer getting people to run over women and children with fucking cars.

We were given a miracle. I honestly believe that. One last chance to repent and fight before the communists take this country.

And when that happens they will drag all you fucks from your bed before they line you up against a wall and shoot your brains out.

So get your shit together and stop larping like retarded faggots.

If you are fighting now, you are fighting for (((them))). Let Antifa tear down a few statues and beat up some whites.

We will build new ones at the dawn of a great new civilization.

You kids are unimaginably blessed. Your future will be sublime and filled with bounty as long as you don't let the devil trick you into violence.

Ivanka is his weak link. She has already talked him into doing things (bombing Syria, attacking those who were defending their culture, etc).

I am afraid Ivanka and Kushner are going to be his albatross.

You're seeing the result of what happens when America's elite stir up their ants into two main nests and let them fight each other in order to distract and gain more Power. Shameful shit.

I believe that what we saw in Charlottesville was two attention seeking trouble making groups that went there seeking to cause disruption and chaos. This is NOT mainstream America. I'm a conservative Republican and I find both sides very offensive and just generally stupid. If the Nazi's and White Supremacists are really that, it's a bad thing, but there seems to be evidence that the leader of the White Supremacists group was actually a lefty. He was a leader of Occupy Wall Street in just 2016. So could this have been a crafted and purchased chaos? If so, it was very effective. And they are doing a damn good job of sticking this to Trump, which is absurd.

Just keep in mind that what you are seeing is not mainstream America.

It is not capitalism, dear retarded commie. It is 7+ billion of humans trying to get a share of the planet.

The current judaized system is unstable, and I'll tell you why:

The stability of a society is its ability to to co-opt the "movers and shakers"* into said system. At present, you have two generations (about to be 3) of white males who have been purposefully put in the back of the line.

Apparently white males were okay with being a slave in a nation that was their birthright. They were okay with the breakdown of the family, the lack of opportunity in favor of muds, and white genocide.

As it turns out, they were not happy that they were being hectored on the way out. You see--they retreated from captains of industry and technology all the way back to their darkened bedrooms, playing vidya. When The System came for them even there, something snapped, and now millions will die. This thing is going to go hot real soon, and historians will trace it back to gamergate, of all things.

There was an interesting Youtube interface talking about the Nazi's and associating them with the Ukrainian Insurgent Army. Apparently many in Charlottesville could be heard shouting "Blood and Soil!" which was a slogan for the UIA, which was bought and paid for by Soros and which resulted in a successful coup if I'm not mistaken.

People that identify with either Republicans or Democrats is at an all time low. 42% of the population identify with neither party. The turnout for the 2016 election was 55%. And the untold number of those party members are merely thumbing their nose. Nevermind that that 90% of the Democratic base likes Bernie, while establishment Democrats despise him, and are basically Republicans in terms of being corporate owned.

Do not make the mistake of believing your reflection in the crooked mirror of parliamentary democracy.

It has become like Wiemar Germany, you have Communists causing trouble, Nazis causing trouble, people who you could call centrists are being redpilled by both sides and driven to extremes.

Shit's going to go down.

>Your future will be sublime and filled with bounty as long as you don't let the devil trick you into violence.

The PTB (think: those benefiting from our rigged banking system) are siphoning off the largest economy ever known to human kind. Do you think they're going to give up on the crime of the epoch without violence?

This.

You don't want to get rid of affirmative action now.
Trump allowed a man who is in charge of affirmative action in colleges to place white people on the top of their lists. The man really wanted to help whites because they were being persecuted against more than any other race when it came to college applications. Hahahaha!!!

there is never a shortage of males down for some one on one violence, no matter the reason, it is the only time they get to feel what it is like to activate their adrenalin subsystems which are otherwise unused in modern pussified culture

'33 all over again.

Yep, and about a day after the coup Crimea no longer belonged to Ukraine. I wonder what the endgame of this "people's revolution" is in USA. Probably to prevent Trump from reaching his goals, considering the convenient timing of all that's happened.

Capitalism isn't a system, it's what happens when humans are allowed to work and operate withinthe context of human freedom.

Men work. The smart ones build wealth. The smarter ones pool their wealth, and the faggot at the very top is a communist because he doesn't like up-and-coming competition.

Similar to the US civil war, where each side had their own newspapers/media. Everyone can feel it--this nation needs a great reset.

Things are getting exciting. What a time to be alive boys!

Marxists funded by foreign powers and international billionaires are purposefully wielding the media to create internal conflict and set the stage for civil war. Basically, the CIA/Globalists are doing the same thing to the USA that they've successfully done to other countries since the 50s.

Two ideologically opposing sides, both known for turning legitimate concerns and issues and blowing them completely out of proportion and turning them into a parody of themselves (racial issues and idpol for the left turned to "castrate all males, kill all whites"; terror fears of unchecked immigration and fear of those very same leftists censoring everyone else turned to "gas the kikes race war now"), both unwilling and/or unable to enter dialogue, egged on by respective media for clicks and dollars (leftists by old media, rightists by new media)

I wonder what the possible outcome of this situation is...

We're promoting violence. We're committing violence. whats your problem?

this is how you fight. by spilling blood.

The middle majority finally realizing both sides are full of shit?

As an anti-White, do you agree White countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" without being call NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS like all the non-White countries are permitted?

The US is Balkanizing.
t. Schlomo

He probably didn't see the other cars, had it only been people he could've made it through easily.

The corporate media feels they are the rules off this nation, and it's propaganda overdrive all day, erry day. They're getting the useful idiots all riled up. They think they can control the populace but they're just stirring the pot, and they're in for a big fucking surprise of one sort or another. Impossible to say how it's gonna shake out, so stay healthy, stock up on supplies, and get comfy.

Not both, unfortunately. Historically it is commies that are full of shit and silent majority can not tell it to them currently.

Treating commies as useful idiots worked out so well for Germany, though. :^)

I'm not an "anti-white", I'm just a sane person.

Yes, "white" countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and assimilation.

My understanding is it went down like this
> Cucked city decides to remove confederate memorials and rename parks to appease nogs
> Local rednecks get pissed and organize a protest
> Protestestors are very peaceful, don't attack anyone, don't destroy property, or dump trash everywhere, show their faces like men and stand plainly and clearly set out their objections
> Basically exact opposite of a leftist protest
> Worst that happens is some white supremacist trolls sieg heiling
> Media is triggered, paints the entire rally as neo-nazi alt right lynch mob
> Triggered leftists outsiders shipped in by reptilian transports
> All wearing masks, armed with sticks and pepper-spray, immediately begin assaulting everyone in sight, burning buildings, knocking statues over
> Schizophrenic makes mistake of driving on day of protest and counter-protest
> Antifa cucks see he's white and surround his car and start attacking
> A leprechaun tells him that the mob are actually werewolves, they smell his special essence and will kill him if he doesn't escape
> He steps on the gas and makes libshit pancakes
> Liberals everywhere simultaneously shit themselves
> Start shilling nonstop on Sup Forums, the heart of de evil ald right, posting the same thread every ten seconds "I-its time to end all th-this neo-nazi larping, b-before anyone else gets hurt."
Basically antifa are pussies that are all gung-ho to "#goodnitealtrite!", but start pissing themselves from behind their keyboards as soon as its their blood on the pavement.

>Yes, "white" countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and assimilation.

And yet we have every time it's been voted on, and it's still happening to us Americans...

hmmmm

Why is it that whenever anti-whites want to blame a group for all of the troubles in the world, the know exactly who whites are but when they run into a white person who doesn't want to hear it, suddenly white people become "white" people as if they're confused? Silly anti-whites.

Things are normal for 99.99% of the population, the news is just sensationalism same as always. People are far more affected by their fears and hopes involving these protests than they are by any real direct influence of them.

The joos doubling down and working overtime.

Its been shown some guy whacked his bumper with a bat seconds before he sped up into the crowd to get away. Windshield was smashed too, its the antifa crowds fault, they all should have been rounded up as part of the investigation and anyone who left the scene (except the driver who left for fear of his life) should be charged with crimes associated with that.

The Clinton political machine is still alive and well. They paid professional agitator for hire David Duke to whip people up into a frenzy and directly credit Trump. Racism is a sore spot for the Trump admin and a phony rise in white nationalism will be an effective weapon against him in the next election. Professional protesters were brought in, but they also attracted actual white nationalist. These white nationalist are the natural reaction to extremist SJWs, but they are a different side of the same stupid identity politics coin. The "nazi" demonstrators numbers were actually pretty low, and the vast majority of the people there where counter protesters. One of these right wing identity politics nazi goofballs got attacked, panicked, and tried running away in his car killing a woman. That's about it.

turns out we were right and the "alt right e-celebs" are in fact controlled opposition, just like antifa. these idiots have all been conditioned into enacting almost civil war to deny trump his second term in office

The Unite the Right was a setup to demolish the idea of conservative political action, protests, and rallies. (((Someone))) had to tell the police not to do their job. (((Someone))) organized the antifa. (((Someone))) started the violence.

>memes that promote violence
out of my country, please