YFW 'kill whitey' is the most popular hate group in USA

Why can't we just put all these people in a stadium and let the problem sort itself out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzKejJIwieE&t=309s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black separatists and White nationalists have a lot in common, remember Rockwell and Malcolm X.

What groups fall under "General Hate"? Is there a society of misanthropes one can subscribe to? Their meetings must be tense affairs

One of the groups is literally just haters lmao

Probably various Fighting Game Communities. They just fucking hate everything that isn't their game of choice.

>General Hate

are the General Haters considered equal opportunity haters?

Those people who tear down confederate statues

Poor Generals getting so much hate.

> Anti-Muslim 101
Where can i take these classes, please ?

>general hate
That's me.

Saturday morning cartoon show villains.

Go to Paris or London and look out of literally any window, there's your free lesson.

>General hate

>General hate
Well fuck me, I'm in a hate group.

Well, we only did enslave blacks for a couple of decades and breed them like animals and crops. We didn't give them any education since we wanted to keep them as stupid as possible.

How surprising their descendants today remain stupid and below-average. No, it's not blacks are inherently stupid and violent. It's because you god damn white people selectively breeded millions of disenfranchised, poor people.

And now you complain that they hate white people?

So just identifying as Christian makes you a hate group?

>General Hate

I image guys just standing outside of random events with signs that just say "FUCK YOU"

because they attack abortion clinics is what they will say....attacking infidel necks is a-ok

>General hate
hot damn where do I sign up, I literally hate every living being and most of the dead ones too so this is perfect

so thats why africa is so advanced?
>inb4 MUH COLONIALISM

I run the local chapter of the general hate group.
You want in? You can go fuck yourself.

Back to the trees, groid.

General Hate masterrace reporting in!

>General hate

I fucking hate pedophiles

>Wait just their user you will have to go into our "general hate" classification.

KEK

So christians are a hate group but muslims aren't? (((Interesting...)))

I guess put me in General Hate for everybody

Nah slavery was long present before we imported it here to America. Africa has been raped in the ass for hundreds of years by Europeans.

>What groups fall under "General Hate"?
pol

no mention of the largest hate group of all, the jews

>KKK
>130 groups

Bullshit. At this point in time the KKK is like 8 undercover FBI agents all trying to bait each other into committing a crime.

Also we need real numbers, not "number of groups". A group of 3 people should not be equal to a group of 3000 people.

>yfw "General Hate" is CNN's codeword for Sup Forums and all the shit that they can't even begin to comprehend on this site

lol

>intelligence isn't genetic, you can't just say that Africans are proven to be stupid using testing
>deese niggus didn't have access to books 200 years ago. That's why they all stupid today! It's genetic!

Make up your mind, nigger.

Not much of a response. I expected a higher IQ response from the superior race.

Leftists hate rightwingers

What group do they belong to?

You hear the newest excuse as to why africa was so Paleolithic?
Supposedly, killer flies terrorized the continent and thats why they got stuck in the stone age

lel

>selectively breeded millions of people
Wrong. Only 388,000 nigger slaves lived in North America.
Besides, the length of time they were here and were "selectively bred" would not have been long enough to make any sort of lasting change.

Niggers really are just that stupid.

I am not claiming superiority. I'm claiming that you're a nigger.

Source?

Most of subsaharan Africa was entirely isolated from Europe, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East with only a small trickle passing through the Nile for hundreds of years. The majority of Africa was not even touched until the mad rush in the 19th century because of the insane mineral fortunes that were discovered and the fact that it wasn't all desert. Most of the slaves were captured by rival tribes and sold to the few slavers that ventured inland. Most of Africa beyond 50 mi from the coast was not touched by whites until the 19th century.
They were not "raped in the ass for hundreds of years" by Europeans. That is no fucking excuse because when the Europeans got there, they were still in the fucking stone age.

>general hate

What's "General Hate"? Sounds like something I'd join...

SHOOP DA BOOP MUH DIX BIX NOOD DEM' EBIL WHITEY FLY BEEN OPRESSIN' US FOR DEM YEARS

Apparently it's a SPLC definition.
>These groups espouse a variety of rather unique hateful doctrines and beliefs that are not easily categorized. This list includes a “Jewish” group that is rabidly anti-Arab, a “Christian” group that is anti-Catholic and a polygamous “Mormon” breakaway sect that is racist. Many of the groups are vendors that sell a miscellany of hate materials from several different sectors of the white supremacist movement.

Fuck the Joint Chiefs tbqh

Don't understand do you huh? If your parents are illiterate, the chances of your children staying that way will increase. It's well-proven that poverty + lack of education + lack of resources = higher crime and generally more subhuman behavior.

Just about single "African-American" today descended from these low-IQ, illiterate robot slaves.

Surprised that blacks today in America still remain that way?

>white nationalists
>hate group
pick one

>general hate
Do these guys hate on everybody?

I recommend you do some more research.

No, they hate on the Generals.

I think I fall into the general hate. I hate everyone. I hate leftist whites more than anyone.

Hello would you like to join my general hate group? We just hate things in general.

Thats better. You actually managed to form a complete sentence this time.

Good old "Americas most trusted" CNN obscuring the facts again.
Even taking it one step above your very valid point, they most likely count every "branch" of the KKK as a seperate group, meanwhile they count the Black Panthers as 1 singular entity to make their numbers look significantly lower.
And then to your point, most of these "KKK" groups have 4-5 people in them, which typically are just a small group of racist friends, or the larger ones are literally all fucking FBI and ATF.

The invention of the Maxim Gun is what allowed Europeans to get into Africa. Also, are you forgetting the fact that Europeans wrote land treaties and other contracts that were deliberately made to screw over the natives?

Conolization started for real in the late 19th century. Africa was basically lots of tribes before that.
The countries not colonized (or colonized less, whatever) are also shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=NzKejJIwieE&t=309s

Christian Identity is not a hate group, but they say Christians are the True Jews, so they are run of the mill anti Semitic.

As they should, generals destroy boards.

>kkk
>130 groups
5k members across 130 groups isnt that many this is why they sorted this shit as groups instead of actual member count

>white nationalism
>hate
they just won't give up

>general hate

so we have 193 for "kill whitey"

139 KKK, 100 White Nationalists, 99 Nazi and 78 Racist Skinheads, wich makes a total of 609 for "kill niggers" or maybe 709 for whatever General Hate is

then again i don´t know much about burger demographics and have no idea how much members the hategroups have %-wise to identify the bigger racists of those races

also, why is there no asian hate movement? is there a reason chinks are being ignored?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Africa

You can find this shit out in two fucking seconds to see that you are completely fucking retarded.
>inB4 Wikipedia is not a legit source because academia told me so even though many articles are heavily left leaning

>we
I dindu nuffin

At the end of the day, white people imported blacks here to America. This is a cold hard fact. You also made the grave mistake of making sure they remained uneducated and stupid.

You dumb fucks were stupid enough to do so, so now you must suffer the consequences. Stop crying, you brought it onto yourselves.

So you admit the stupidity is genetic?

General hate
>inb4 sgt

Christian identity is not "identifying as a christian"

It's actually the final redpill for white people.

It identifies the white people as the true Israelites, the Jews as Satan's spawn, and the rest as mongrel bastard beats of the field.

It's no holds barred ultimate redpill territory.

Look up christogenia for more details

Ehhhh you guys do seem to get fringe elements. Not your fault. The actual Nazis seem to have an identity problem.

>black separatists
>hate group
holy shit is CNN /ournewsoutlet/

I like how "general hate" is a category.

Like there are just groups that get together and hate on nothing in particular.

Alright, so wiki starts out with "Ancient and Medieval colonisation" as the first header. So according to you that means around the 19th century.

Congrats fucktard. I don't use wiki. I read actual reputable scientific research journals. But hey even wiki proves that you're a flaming retard.

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S ULTIMATE HATE GROUP?

General Hate sounds like a super hero.

Sins of our fathers? Actually we dump huge amounts of money into the inner city schools. Education doesn't seem to fit in their culture though.

*416, accidently added those 139

still, white americans are propably the bigger racists

also, you can only be racist if u have power

The more you research in colonialism and Africa, the more you realize whites have little to be ashamed of.

The idea that Africa is poor because of exploitation is insanity. Africans are welcoming Chinese "exploiters" in with open arms, because the Chinese agree to take care of the infrastructure the Africans have let collapse since "independence"

It takes an incredible amount of historical illiteracy for a group to condemn southern slavery and priase Islam. America took 400k slaves, and the descendants of those slaves number 40 million today. Islam took 20 million slaves and castrated all of them. But don't let reality upset your narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

My life goal is developing a theory that will be classified as an 'unique hateful doctrine'.

I started a group called "The Disciples of Hate" but I'm the only person I trust so you can't join.

>Europeans invent advanced tech so they can take on the relentless hordes
>HURR DUURRR THE EUROPEANS HAD TO INVENT MACHINE GUNS TO COLONISE AFRICA HAHAHAHA WHITEY BTFO
The Africans were stone age violent peoples that constantly attacked colonies(can't really blame them for that though) and made virtually 0 communication with the whites. Why the fuck would they go out of their way to put space aside for a non singular entity entirely comprised of savages that continually try to kill them?
Also, the fucking africans barely had bows and the Europeans had FUCKING MACHINE GUNS. The stupid niggers were fucked even before anyone had any interest in africa.

Nope not really. Intelligence is more heavily influenced by the environment you were raised in. If your parents were illiterate along with your brothers and sisters and you were raised in a piece of shit, I'd more than certainly expect you to be a sub-human tier piece of shit.

It would fit in perfectly with GI Joe.

Christian Identity is a white supremist religious Ideology. They are the '83' guys opposed to the '88' guys. (Hail Christ) something about Jews being the spawn of Cain and Satan in there somewhere.

>General Hate
What does this mean? Just misanthropes? Assholes?

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

Nice try but Africa proves you wrong

So we should kill all baby mamas after giving birth and take the babies?

>Actually we dump huge amounts of money into the inner city schools

Define "huge". America has an absolutely shit education when it come to overall funding. When we live in America, where education gets cut and the military gets more money.

Oh yeah? Fuck you faggot.

General Hate should really be Sup Forums's new heading

>black separatist
Noooooo, they're supremacists that want to take over and enslave or kill everybody. Exactly what the enemy falsely claims about us.

Haiti and Liberia have been free and independent for over 200 years. Blacks are just blacks when left to themselves.

>Chinese "exploiters" in with open arms
Well the Chinese don't plan on enslaving them. That's a good start.

>white people imported blacks
(((white people)))

And yet even after being brought from the jungle and given every hand out and leg up imaginable they still cannot even assimilate at the absolute bottom standards of western civilization.

they should just say "others"

So far from reality you'd need a fucking telescope to even start observing it.

KKK it's sect, not a hate group stupid nigger. See? I can say nigger freely without feeling persecuted or shamed because I am not a stupid cuck who let's minorities insult me.

As an Argentinian I am praud to said that we exterminated the natives and the blacks slaves. It is the history of my nation and it's ancestors, it is what makes
Argentina to be Argentina.

You stupids ameritards don't know what freedom is anymore, you literally censor descriptive words and some people thoughts

>general hate
oh look I found Sup Forums

Whatever. The teachers unions are the problem. Teachers can't get fired no matter how bad they suck in a lot of cases. Good documentary called Waiting for Superman. Go check it out.