Aus/pol/ chinked edition

>Bill Shorten accused of colluding with New Zealand MPs over Barnaby Joyce citizenship issue
archive.is/UoWkB

>Pauline Hanson announces 'conditional support' for Government's media law shake-up
archive.is/Xecik

>Paedophile priest Gerald Ridsdale assaulted girl on altar of Ballarat church, court told
archive.is/s7uLQ

>NBN CEO admits customer complaints are still too high, but promises to fix it in under a year
archive.is/TuK7x

>Centrelink users ‘monstered by their own government’ in fresh debt recovery letters scandal
archive.is/uBmEw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khLEbeV400M
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VOTE YES ON GAY MARRIAGE IN AUSTRALIA!!

I am 100% confident we are getting this thing through but let's really make it something special.

Shorten is such a rat, always conniving behind the scenes.

2nd for American """culture"""

DONT BE A POOF
VOTE NO

Our country is so goddamn shit.

YES
E
S

wuna fite ey? il fak u up cunt m8 1v1 me outside melb centrelink

cursed image

do we need a shilling campaign on here to vote no? i figured it'd be taken for granted we'd be telling the fags to fuck off.

Vote no cockheads.

So how does it feel knowing that the only people who had any honour in parliament were two Greens senators?

This is when I lost my last bit of faith in this country:

>Men are losing out on jobs in the Australian Defence Force as it looks to boost the number of women in its ranks.

>Staff have been told to recruit only women, including in frontline combat roles, under threat of being reassigned if they ignore the directive, News Corp Australia reports.

What a fucking joke.

>being this disconnected

I predict we will get through with at least 60% yes but wouldn't be surprised anywhere up to 65-70%.

Nick Xenophon > Liberals > Labor > Greens

This is literally our national culture. Our country is so goddamn shit.

What are you on about user?

>>being this disconnected
i thought all the people on here pretending to be homos were just ironically shitposting.

population wide yeah i wouldn't be surprised if it got a yes vote, but on auspol 99% of cunts gotta be against this.

Sex party >>> anythign else

would eat desu

I'm not against it because I'm not an arsehole

>What are you on about user?

Oh please, Tony "God save the Queen" Abbott has no fucking honour.

He can fuck off back to the UK on the boat he came here in along with the refugees.

first they said that it's to "shut the lefties up"
then "i dont care either way"
then it was if we dont vote yes labor will get in and put it in
now "it's inevitable, why fight?"

faggots mate
>i was about to write dont give them an inch but err lol

Oh I meant in the general population. It doesn't matter what /pol tries we are getting the yes vote. Look at the idiotic, blatantly homophobic poster some toss designed in another thread. The Australian people by and large have been totally fine with gay marriage for a long time and it's high time we got it passed.

Of course I'm fucking against it. You want gay people to be allowed to get married, and then they get maritial and legal benefits from the government? Do you know how fucking retarded that is? I don't even hate poofs, I hate a soft spot for them seeing as there were so many at my high school. But allowing them to marry is retarded. It means we are extending governmental and legal benefits designed to assist those individuals who can procreate a child, to those who can only ADOPT a child. See the difference? See why this is stupid? I never see this kind of argument around, and that is why you know YES will win. Because the average normies isn't going to fall for "fags r bad lel"

Don't I have to sign up for it via post?

>voting page/app linked to my TFN to stop miscounts when?

Get up! Do your part to push the YES vote over the line by signing up via post.

What sort of results are we expecting for the fag marriage vote? I'm not sure about it yet but no matter what happens there'll be a massive amount of anal devastation

what tree did you fall out of?
how'd you end up with my flag?

For the Gay Marriage vote I'm predicting at least 60% yes up to 70% at the most.

I almost feel sorry for Mal........

Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of cartoon villains everyday that aren't as remotely smart as they think they are.

If the fag marriage vote miraculously fails, I actually think the overall outcome might be worse for this shitty country. The gay pride parades would fucking intensify to the point of shutting down sydney

Can Sydney get any more fucked than it already is though? I went back for two weeks over the mid-semester break to stay with parents and there's apartments going up every 500 metres
I reckon sydney is lost

What's wrong with Mardi Gras? I've been going along since I was a kid with my parents, it's all in good fun.

Vote yes so white gays can finally move to Australia in peace without being oppressed.

cut it out nisem

You think you're funny shit

>parades
>riots

What's the difference /auspol/?

Vote Yes so the high number of muslims here can clash and take them out

This.

But I bet the Libs have such a hardon for a postal vote because they know how fucking lazy Aussies are so the actual voter turnout might be

What's wrong with apartments? Sydney is spreading out - there's long term plants at work here. They're connect four zones so far, Northen, Central, Western and Southern, by effective rail networks. Then, eventually these areas will serve as their own CBDs with surrounding suburbs who enter via efficient public transport, bicycle or walking. Eventually the central areas of these zones will be car free. Cars will be able to traverse around and between zones or to leave the area entirely towards the blue mountains or elsewhere.

It can get worse, I live in this hellhole and one of the benefits is that we usually find a way around the parades because they are contained. I have a feeling the are not going to fucking be contained in the vote fails

The Muslims will simply turn into civilized people and marry the men they love like us westerners.

Who what

Dead serious. I'm straight but I've got plenty of gay friends and every now and then I don't mind drinking at a drag show and spending the wee hours of the morning at ARQ. Life is happier when you let go of hang ups.

I mean I live in Sydney too when uni isn't on but as I'm in north shore I can avoid most of the CBD parades
Which are the worst suburbs for >diversity parades?

Daily reminder to report degenerate drug users and dealers to crime stoppers

kek

VOTE YES PLS
IT'S A WIN-WIN

>and then they get maritial and legal benefits from the government? Do you know how fucking retarded that is?

They've had this since 2008, just FYI.

This current thing is purely about giving them the right to marry and toss Howard's amendments to the Marriage Act into the trash where they belong.

you're a faggot

well, we destroyed marriage ages ago anyway. it ought never have been a legal institution, if it's not purely religious it doesn't exist anyway.
>marriage is a sacred, permanent union between to people
>can get divorced
it never made any sense.

i dont even have a good argument against it, except that i think it's another brick removed from the foundation of society. people don't listen much to that argument though lel.

>Life is happier when you let go of hang ups
letting the gays and trans run wild helped lead to the Nazis mate. people on Sup Forums larp about wishing for the Nazis to come back, I just wish people wouldn't recreate the situation that demanded them.

thanks for just stealing my links

It's trying to get in the city from the south

If the marriage survey fails or if it passes and the LNP just refuse to honour it for whatever reason, all it does is delay things until 2019 when the LNP will be out of government and Labor will make same sex marriage law anyway.

That's called cultural Marxism, relativism, and apathy. It's why we're a fucked country user. Don't succumb to it.

M8 all we're talking about is letting gay couples get married. It's a tiny percentage of a percentage, will never bother you irl and once it's done it's over.

You're talking Nazis what

he got his cock sucked by a tranny on tape a week ago
knew it wasnt you, wanker made the thread when the last one was only on page 5

That's what I mean, it might be worse in the long term. Gives Shorty a free win when he wins the next elections

>once it's done it's over.
sure it is

I am absolutely a moral relativist. I would say for the most part a post modernist. Apathetic, certainly not. Surround yourself with as much love as you can user, that's all we have in this world.

Clive palmer and Clive news will be the new infowars... praise the palm

>That's called cultural Marxism

Tell us more, Adolf.

it's a nuanced troll, but I can still see through it. not bad

This. The slow creep. If you'd have told me 10 years ago that New York would recognise like 30 genders I'd have called youna dickhead.

But they slowly creeped, and we didn't notice, and it's MUCH harder to go back than it is to go forwards.

>le yes vote face

I wouldn't give a shit if he did the work to archive all the shit himself

You're at the point of thinking I'm a character and that's fine. You might be interested to know that where I live, you might be considered something of a larger than life character. Cest la vie in east sydaney.

I'm not a spencerite alt reich fag. merely making the point that culture matters, and its not a blank slate upon which humanity can inscribe its most atavistic impulses. its how our society is structured, how order is implemented as a safeguard to our deepest and darkest desires. as soon as we make it seem that this safeguard is malleable, then, our morals become malleable too. shit gets fucked, user.

"I'm straight"

>he got his cock sucked by a tranny on tape a week ago
the fuck? who?

youtube.com/watch?v=khLEbeV400M
HOMOPHOBIC AUSTRALIA BTFO

>There are people in this thread who unironically believe Australia can be saved.

We're already done for lads, the country is fucked, it's too late to go back. Look at London to see what our major cities will be like in 10-20 years.

If you think you can make a change you're retarded.

from the word around Sup Forums the younger generation is more "conservative" (what ever the fuck that means these days) so maybe if we hold out for 5-10 years the pendulum will swing back yet again for the next decade
that's why i stopped going to other sites apart from abc, archiving that much shit takes ages
>copying the link twice and the story and then you do the captcha and it fucks up so you have to do it all again
gay shit. that's why it's your job now

What do you think is so bad exactly?

Can the US annex us so we can become the 56th states of the USA?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Aboriginal """"""""""culture""""""""""
At least the comments are breddy redpilled :DDDD

>muh slippery slope

Our complete lack of culture. There is little which unites this country in terms of history and values, which makes it all the more vulnerable to balkanisation as a result of multiculturalism.

All you need to do is look at our net migration figures. Every major party runs a variation of kiked neoliberalism on the economic front which will inevitably demand more immigration ad infinitum.
Meme parties like One Nation that don't will never get into power.
It's that simple.

I have a Sup Forums pass so I don't have to do that captcha shit

oh, well la di fucking da

That sounds extremely alarmist. We do have a culture, we have our own thing which is our thing. New Australians assimilate to that at their own speed, always by the next generation. Then those kids are just a different flavour of Aussie. When I meet a bloke who looks Chinese but he greets me with a broad accented g'day I feel at home as I always do.

I've had the pleasure of growing up in a rural town and now living in the big smoke. I've seen all the culture this place has to offer and keep your chin up mate because it's vibrant. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees, or however that old saying goes.

>Buying the four-leaf jew

There is no history which unites the country. Australia did jack all in WW1, ANZAC day is the most we can muster from our past for a patriotic, unifying event.

It's $15 if you can't afford that to not waste time playing spot the monkey for jewgle you got problems

>from the word around Sup Forums the younger generation is more "conservative" (what ever the fuck that means these days) so maybe if we hold out for 5-10 years the pendulum will swing back yet again for the next decade

I think the US younger generations (i.e. 12-20 years old) are more conservative. Given their cucked parents are liberal, the pendulum has swung the other way.

Here in Australia, they are raised on a steady diet of flouride water, safe schools, Triple J, and (((university))) and can't even consider the idea of conservatism. The tradies are equally cucked because their harpie girlfriend tells them how to think.

So what happens after this plebiscite? Let's say 'yes' wins, is there a good chance the free vote in parliament will still result in 'no'?

t. no ANZAC blood

Even if you don't have it, you can still take pride in the ANZAC legend.

I think this cunt has a shit load of fake followers on twitter. He has 1.5 million and the majority of his posts get less than 1000 reactions (likes, retweets). Another cosmopolitan bastard in the employ of their abc.

People said the same thing during the Blair years in the UK. Now you could walk down the high street in most major cities in the UK and just as easily believe yourself to be in Turkey as in England.

Spotted the wog

I have ANZAC blood on the mother's side. There's nothing to celebrate. We lost the fucking battle resoundingly

Kek, I am unironically a half wog

What about setting up a fake online voting site that appears to be an official myGov module. Place a shitload of quality plastic print protest posters around universities and the like urging online registration at that address to stop bigotry. You simultaniously dox lefties and rig a plebiscite at the same time.

>I've had the pleasure of growing up in a rural town and now living in the big smoke
Penrith is not a rural town you hapa larping cunt

Fuck you faggot, get out of my country.