THIS FUCKER

This motherfucker ruined everything. We had already convinced most of the masses of the absurdity of cultural marxism. We were slowly redpilling the younger generations succesfully. Gen Z was going to be the most right wing, conservative generation in a century.
And THIS FUCKER brought us back to square one.
How can some people on Sup Forums celebrate this man? Don't they understand the ramifications of what unfolded in charlotesville.
Our beautiful movement is basically DEAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y60wDzZt8yg
youtu.be/IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah it was the nazi-larping retards here that pushed memes that normalized violence against the left. The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

What's his name again?

>Our beautiful movement is basically DEAD.
hi leftypol

Robert Paulson

he also an actor that embraces diversity

>normalized violence against the left.

You have to go back.

No I'm not leftypol. Keep celebrating this man and watch everything we worked for crumble down.

You act like Dylan Roof never happened, or even more, Breivik. Or the Jo Cox murder for that matter. People will forget about this in a week.

>im gonna use the nazi flag so i might appear more trustworthy

Fucking newfags tick me off

The problem with the movement is that the more attention it gets, the more powerful it becomes. Why do you think Richard Spencer has never been allowed on television except for the occasional "hail trump" cheery picked sentence fragment?
It's the same as Donald Trump during the election. The more media coverage it gets, the more powerful it becomes. There is no bad publicity

the media don't like donald trump and richard spencer. what a change from last week. none of the problems that led people to the right are going away because some girl got herself run over.

this

James Chan

VROOM VROOM

>We

fuck right off stormweenie. we're a peaceful Bhutanese Kite flying and Archery board.

Nothing to do with 'right wing crazies'.

He was on sky news for 10 minutes earlier.

He didn't hurt us at all babies. If this is all it takes to throw you off then you're weak. This is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Keep saying it. Maybe it will become true.

Go away shill, the fire is rising, tensions are strengthening, and the issue has never been more fore-front.

The correct response would be to have an immediate rally this week, instead of waiting for Sept. 11 (and seriously? Why fucking Sept. 11)

Strike when the iron is hot

>He was on sky news for 10 minutes earlier.
Link to the video?
(((Youtube))) seems to be low on Spencer videos for some strange reason

This motherfucker ruined everything. Persuading young gullible idiots for shekels to storm a college campus with Tiki Torches.

This fuck ruined everything

isnt he innocent?

Their getting better at their false flags...actor's from Texas

Nazis are the niggers of the white race.

You should really kys

youtu.be/y60wDzZt8yg

Go back around 1hr 20min from now.

t. shareblue

Or look it in this way; Twitter and all the social media platforms are spewing anti-white and anti-capitalist propaganda. The media is spewing anti-white propaganda and supporting the communists and specifically ANTIFA. We have not only won but also gained advantage. Think of how many whites are feeling seeing these tweets and begin the psychological warfare process. White youth are tripling in embracing far right ideologies such as fascism and whites are tripling in pride. Not only this but the communist whore who died yesterday was disregarded by her own black nationalist "comrades". The more division the closer we are to a rebirth of america through blood. The cultural war is turning because more whites are red pulling themselves seeing the negro hates them and their families. The movement will continue and so will we.

Adolf Hitler ruined our movement.

>ruined everything
Looks like the shills got their talking points.
It's seriously like you guys never learn. I swear to God Trump wouldn't have been elected if it wasn't for you.

(((meme flags)))

sage 'em.

Nothing has changed, no one outside of Sup Forums and antifa cares about this schizo jew's actions.

p.s. stop concern trolling.

What led them to the right was unpalatability of Hillary and promise of jobs. How are those campaign promises doing?

Ruined? Or Started?

There's actually some truth to that. Nigger tactics are for niggers only. A white nigger is still a nigger. Hence why I try to tell people not to buy into the (((spencer))) bullshit. If that man isn't a CIA shill then he's the greatest useful idiot to ever walk the planet.

that guy is a crisis actor
poorly scripted hoax
this will convince no one of anything except the govts inability to pull of a convincing false flag

He didn't bring us back to square one. Do you really think that one incident will make the younger people, who are seeing what the left is doing to their world, turn around and become leftists? Don't be a retard, the right wing cultural shift will continue, if not accelerate

>"10 minutes on Sky News"
>2 cherry picked sentence fragments designed to make him look like a bumbling fool
Stop embarrassing the flag son

>the absurdity of cultural marxism
>Our beautiful movement is basically DEAD
sage

>How can some people on Sup Forums celebrate this man? Don't they understand the ramifications of what unfolded in charlotesville.

The avg IQ on Sup Forums is 80 so no they don't understand the ramifacations. They don't even understand the importance of sugar coating the message so normies can swallow the pill, they'd rather LARP as nazis than actually get resutls.

Which is why everyone with half a brain can see that this was intentionally committed by (((them))) to discredit the white uprising.

>"I INVENTED THE ALT RIGHT!"
>alt right: "Who the fuck is that guy??"

>Sup Forums doing damage control

its more. this also obviously as well turns non whites towards the right for those who are intelligent enough to see what the fuck is going on

I agree with you OP. Thank you for being rational during these hard times. I hope my fellow posters can see the light that this autist destroyed the alt-right.

Or white youth agree with all the "rhetoric" because they finally realize how appalling your movement is.

But you can try to spin it however you want to make yourself feel better.

This will all blow over in a few days. The normies don't care. The people spazzing out on social media are the same ones who have been spazzing out since the election. Summer is almost over. The shills and ledditors will leave in time

But user... He WAS being a bumbling fool.

I did exaggerate his screentime. Guilty as charged on that. :-)

i bet you think someone actually died at sandy hook

This kicked the left into high gear, it's exactly what we needed. Are you ready for the coming war user?

Yes, just like how this guy singled handedly destroyed the alt-right a few months ago as well.
This will certainly be the end of the alt-right I'm sure of it!

Precisely Canadian user, why back down? The black nationalist did not condemn their fellow negro for shooting our police, why should we condemn a neo-Nazi killing a communist. There is no lost here however the media is only spinning the narrative and the narrative white nationalists and supremacists argue which is that the white race is under attack by another race. White majority births in America are back and the war is turning. I see this as a blessing in disguise. The negroid unit and democrat moderate are reacting poorly and it will only result in pissing off more whites especially youth.

He's a kike plant. everything he does makes us look worse.

shill thread, sage

>implying there was any backlash from this
the delusion is thick.

i'm talking about the actual right, not the republicans. i understand it may be confusing when anything past stalin is to your right.

>this will be the end of our movement says increasingly nervous man for seventh time this year

He's a martyr and a prophet. He showed the true path of dealing with lefties.

There was backlash from the left, not the right. The right just called it fake news, isolated incident and wondered why the press treated that shooting differently from all the other ones.
It doesn't matter if it makes the left get all worked up, what matters is how it affects people on the right which is not at all.

Liberals acting violent and destructive in the wake of the rally is 'backlash', but it will only push those already on the right even further right. What matters in this context is how many people on the right will move left because of the attack and the answer is pretty much 0.

Because they'll do a false flag Muslim v. Neo-Nazi attack to get the general public to side with the snackbars. Screenshot this.

youtu.be/IdtKbq3Omkw

I refuse to enslave myself over the murder of one, knowing damn well what the globalists are doing to replace our cultures, Islamists are doing to the gatekeepers of our futures, and mass breeding of shitskins are doing to rule of law and personal responsibility.

the light of kek will shine

If your movement was so fragile that it couldn't survive one individual doing something stupid, it was pretty worthless and never had a chance of success.

More likely it's just you.

If Dylan Roof had shot counter protesters at an alt right rally the situation would be very different

guys a registered democrat go look at his voting record.

Dude did nothing wrong. There video evidence his car was hit first and he had an angry mob around him. Self defense is a right.

Get fucked. Never apologise.

r/the_donald detected

He's got a stupid fat face. I don't like it.

Highly unlikely, white youth are being influenced mostly by their older siblings or a close friend rather social media. To add white discrimination and anti-white racism is settling in nicely it will only make white youth resent the negroid nationalist and the democrats play well into my theory. The democrats have abandoned white working class families, this will only be seen as hostility towards the white race.

You've clearly not seen the videos if you think it was on purpose.

how does one car of peace ruin the right wing movement completely, but trucks of peace don't ruin Muslim immigration?

It's Jews right?

Precedent has been set. You're allowed to mow through a mob of people with your car, if you feel like your life is threatened.
I bet he gets off at trial. Any halfway Jewish lawyer could get him off. Look it up, many people have been mowed down, because the driver feared for his or her life. And then they got off.

I also find it amusing that this "racist attack" only resulted in the death of one white landwhale. I'm in no way condoning his actions, in fact, I think most of the cases where a driver mowed down a group of people because they were "scared" are bullshit. But the courts do not agree with me.

The Culture War will be won or lost in people's hearts and minds. Thus far it was the Left getting bad publicity for their violence and intolerance. This arsehole sets us back years.

self defense you fucking kike stop pretending like you're one of us.

>This motherfucker ruined everything. We had already convinced most of the masses of the absurdity of cultural marxism.

Everytime a shill says this it's a tacit admission that we are winning.

concern trolling at its finest.

How many shekels you larp over to him? Tikiretard White people are getting ass socially raped right now because of him.

>This motherfucker ruined everything. We had already convinced most of the masses of the absurdity of cultural marxism.
have they actually even proven that this stupid shit works? "we" know that (((OP))) is not representative of "we" precisely because (((OP))) attempts to appeal to "we"

who is (((OP)))? paid troll? newfag 100%?

what's the point? it's like 2/10 bait

Good,you fucking retards.

Jo Cox is brought up again and again whenever there's an Islamist attack to say that we need to roll over and take it.

Though I live near the cancerous tumour that is Liverpool, so that might be why.

Go play in traffic, faggot. Try hitting the cars too.

>implying the autists waving around Swastikas and throwing up roman salutes weren't glow in the dark CIA niggers

Thanks for your concern trolling. Just disavow and move on. Also be sure to point out that the city told the police to stand down to score political points against Trump and artificially created a riot to get people killed.

Enough people distrust the Lying Media that they believe our side of the story because you can literally watch it happen on the 50 live streams that happened during the event.

Fuck of Shariablue.

The thing that is really fucking everything up is idiots LARPing with """roman salutes""" and shit. It's not 1930. You can advocate for white interests without being a tone deaf sperglord faggot. "They're calling us nazi's anyways" isn't an excuse to prove them right. Regardless of what your sympathies towards the 3rd Reich are no one will ever listen even if there were reasonable parts of Third Wayism.

You fucking idiots the footage doesn't even show the girl who died being there.

Not going to work Jew. Skip back to Shapiroshtetl.

Pharmy Jew Boi.

He's so dumb, he's planning a White Lives Matter rally on Sept. 11. September fucking 11. Good goys will donate shekels to him.

Ignore these ridiculous threads
they are to make people go out and say this to make us look dumb

>normalized violence against the left.
No, it was the anti-whites that trampled rights and physically abused them, like they do every single time they go anywhere. They normalized terrorism. They embody it. They deserved this. They're also commies, which are objectively worse than Nazis ever were.

op is a jew just like the jew neet on meds in op

op get your faggot jew kike ass off pol and back to haaareetzzz >>>>>>

lol truth

If you're going to ruminate over every tiny failure made by every single person related to you how the fuck do you expect to win the war ? you're such a dweeb I bet you still try to get approval from your mother faggot

Sounds a lot like Dylan Roof.

This. Nobody will care or remember that guy made mashed potatoes in a week besides dedicated lefty cucks.

They seemed to forget about the Nice, France attack faster than this and children died in that one.

Yes the more they come out from the shadows the more normies will see what they really are.

He will probably get off ...Defense Lawyers run the courts these days