No Trump! No KKK! No fascist U.S.A.!

No Trump! No KKK! No fascist U.S.A.!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=mw6FCdrfwlc
youtube.com/watch?v=p-4EZyPIsSY
taskandpurpose.com/mcauliffe-charlottesville-militia-police/?utm_content=tp-facebook&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ngl i'de smash the third from left

How many of them have dicks?

Welp, I'm killing myself

>henna tattoo
umm sweetie that's cultural appropriation

heyhe, heyho, fascist trump has got to go.

Why are they raising their ring finger?

nice hair.

good point

This.

Yea with a dodge

>they want us to take them seriously
>using a hand gesture that middle school kids find cool/edgy

Be gone nigger Jew slide thread

>>sage

the one on the left is misleading the others because she's fat ugly and bitter. i can see the social dynamic

I guess im cruz missile now.

They need help with their choice in attire.

The shorter green haired one is kind of cute. I'd definitely introduce her to my cis white cock.

That smug face on the taller green haired one would look even better with a messy facial.

You know those kids in school who are a bit uppity and afraid of authority, so they don't flip the bird but come up with something else instead that edges the realms of decency?
Badabing, badaboom.

No sound is more irritating than the whiny, estrogen-fuelled shrieks of leftist protesters.

We'll rape all your women nazis!

Can drumpfsters ever recover ?

No Dawa, it's a problem!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

Sage

Second from the left looks bitchy but kinda cute at the same time. Would hate-fuck.

>No fascist U.S.A.
irony is wasted on the stupid

I'd do the teal-haired ones.

white leftist cucks make me sad

What a weird, weird world of weird in just one pic, OP.

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didnt President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

I lost it.

and i was like "there no way this is real" oh god...

Would he be considered white in america?

Kill the tranny! Kill the gay! No faggot USA!

rate, personally would only fug 3

Makes me mad.
I've lost 3 years of my life with an SJW, and even I am not this cucked.

the middle finger is probably too patriarchal

user you'll love this
youtube.com/watch?v=mw6FCdrfwlc

Hahahaha what the fuck

If I want it, then some cuck has to put a ring on it, and then I can smash?

2 and 3 are cute AF. Would readily go down on.

Inshallah brother

Uh oh Nazis watch out!!!
kek.

2 has literally blue eyebrows. I'm not into alien shit mate.

2 and 4 will suck each others dick while 1 and 3 feel oh so tolerant and progressive

I want the 2nd girl T_T

Gotta admit that chant is kinda catchy desu

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

how unfortunate.

Get off out board you shilling kike. You get paid sheckles on the dollar to lie and ATTEMPT to sway opinion with your shitty obvious shilling on a right wing board. We convert more people into Nazi's and conservatives everyday and your garbage shilling only helps convert more people to our side. You're a special kind of retard and should hang yourself you poor pathetic dolt of a human being. Here's your (You) so you get a couple extra sheckles this week.

To show as much of their smelly virginity as they can.

>We're here!
>We're gay!
>We punch the KKK!

As always. Well, the great white uprising has finally started so they better chant while they still can.

If using a paper back is on the table 2, otherwise 3

HAHAHAHAHA fuck off you stormfag. This isn't your personal safe space.

really i think 2 is the only decent one

they look so mentally challenged, and not even a remotely dickable one among them, quite sad
can only wonder what their parents must think, though they themselves are no doubt also similarly brain beaten into mashed potatoes with psyops brainwashing downies too
liberalism is a legit disease, we need to find the cure

>back

Bag

I spent a minute staring at the picture trying to figure this out.

#2 is like a 4/10 but I still want to dick her for some reason.

W-we're the c-cool kids now...

>mfw all those pedophiles
You degenerates

btw why are ratm so quiet (at least they look so) in these times of (((division)))?

Some serious autismo.

Humpty Drumpy sat on the wall,
Humpty Drumpy had a great fall.
All the king's horses
And all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty Drumpy
Together again.

Your Hazard-colored Hair didn't scare /ourcar/ the Dodge.

I mean, it was a Dodge... why didn't you?

You're not supposed to be here either. And you do exactly what this shilling nigger kike does which only benefits us.

Thanks for converting more people to our cause everyday with your low brow shilling ;)

youtu.be/2TAJlonlNX8

What an utter pussy, no wonder women don't want him.

They're like a parody of themselves.

ALL THE KIKE"S HORSES AND ALL THE KIKE"S MEN

REEEE I FUCKED UP

Was going to think of something witty to say but all I need is this:

>Serbian

You've obviously not heard how preachy the Prophets of Rage are

Ebic. Simbly Ebic meme as hell.

>some of those that work forces
Faggot look up the lyrics
"SOME OF THOSE WHO WERE ENFORCERS"

THEY ARE USING THE WRONG FUCKING FINGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd probably nail any one of the four (or any combo) given the situation and opportunity. I have very wide-ranging tastes.

The blonde girl is like
>wtf am I doing

them being underageb&s would explain why they're so goddamn frumpy and derpy

Nooooooooooo
Bonuld Blurpf is finisheeeeeed!

>b-based trump
ok mr pablo pajeet o'sullivan

youtube.com/watch?v=p-4EZyPIsSY

the middle finger is originally ment to mean suck my dick

tldr feminista frequency

Because they're kids and if you don't raise middle, you raise ring.

Probably just some young, christian girls hanging out on a hot summer evening. Eating ice cream and watching movies from the 80's.

fuck off feminist

>the fatty has a food stain on her shirt

Well that's told me. I'm off to take hormone replacement therapy and fuck a black man

The downy one

Leftys are afraid as usual: taskandpurpose.com/mcauliffe-charlottesville-militia-police/?utm_content=tp-facebook&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The green hair in the black dress seems like she could be saved if she got dick. The rest are a lost cause.

SO POWERFUL
YASSSS QUEEENSSS SLAYYYYYY

the middle finger might be too triggering

>green haired hary lesbians hate trump
>think hes kkk
much amaze
so brave
wow

By most, but I'd see him as some kind of mongrel. Extremely diluted jew has become "french" depending what part of the country you're in, similar for other ethnicities. Most of the people I know are clearly a dominant ethnicity as their families came from the same countries on both sides usually.

Oh that's adorable sweetie ;) thanks for proving my point by just copying me and trying to meme. Say it with me now: Low brow shilling!

Still hiding behind that faggot flag :( Is it because you're a stupid sand nigger, roach, larping leaf or JIDF kike? It matters not, the only thing that does matter is you're a little bitch boy who's scared to post his flag because your ashamed. You hide behind a flag that means nothing because whatever flag actually represents you embarrasses you because your culture is subhuman and has contributed nothing to the world.

Pic related, come on I know what you're gonna say next ;) Also keep replying in English. White mans language. We own your mind,

my cat is meowing like a mother fucker because that fat hole on the left smells like a fucking tuna boat.

can you lib shill bitches stop posting pics of these fat cunts please. it's not nice to tease the kittys and make them think it's "tuna helper" for dinner.

thank you. we appreciate it.

What is "courtship zoned"? He's guilty of being flirtatious with single female friends he's interested in? That's what you're supposed to do. It's a fucking social game, part of life, and when you both find it fun, that's how a relationship starts.