Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

>Peter Tefft 'is a maniac, who has turned away from all of us and gone down some insane internet rabbit hole'
>“[Peter] scares us all, we don’t feel safe around him, and we don’t know how he came to be this way,” Mr Scott continued. “My grandfather feels especially grieved, as though he has failed as a father.”
>He said Peter is no longer welcome at family gatherings.
>"I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then and only then will I lay out the feast,” he said.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html

Other urls found in this thread:

christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/december/self-defense-debate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, nazi larper shills are cancer to the movement. The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

LOL

Maoism tearing families apart!

If you're an adult you shouldn't give a shit what your parents/family do.

A HERO IS BORN

You're fucking retarded. My cunt aunt and niece would call me a Nazi despite me being a race realist. But wether he is or not, nobody deserves this media hit piece. You commie faggot.

>Son advocates against replacement of his people and wants to uphold what his ancestors build and bled for.
>Family shames him in public
Was it always that bad or is it just because the inevitable is drawing closer.

>He is no longer welcome
>We hope he comes back

We need to establish support communities for these people. If they shut us down completely we have to establish our own gated communities to protect ourselves from violent attacks.

Imagine having such a cuck normie family.

Disgusting, they probably voted for war criminal Clinton and are praising McCain.

Being brainwashed by the media doesn't make you innocent.

That's copypasta you're falling for.

I might actually die of laughter. This is awesome.

He was disowned when his elder gave his country to niggers and brown people.

These stories are propaganda.

That Anon5 guy talked about the MSM using psychological operations.

Fuck them. We're your family now, Peter.

Honestly the best thing to do in the West is keep your head down and try to make a lot of money. Being realistic here the alt-right will fail, the only chance of that not happening is China or Russia fighting alongside us in a Civil War and that's a fucking longshot. You can't even take solace in watching white SJWs have their world crumble around them because you know the rich fags who pushed for it the hardest are completely isolated. We're going to have to just try and make as much money as possible and infiltrate from the academies and media like the leftists did.

At least you have the company of your wife and children

>I pray my prodigal son-
No-one speaks like that. Enough, the larp is over.

Oh look, the Jew is attempting to divide and conquer.
COLOUR ME SURPRISED

>yeah fuck collectivism! fascist nazi scum!
>lmao fucking nazi doesn't have a family anymore! how's it feel LARPer?
trump will save us based fellow pedes

>implying pol isn't as autistic irl as on this board
These stories are inevitable

Jesus, there's been so much shilling, I didn't even notice.

Mr.Slauenwhite your uncle won't appreciate if I have to call him again

>I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then and only then will I lay out the feast
>independent.co.uk
Do people seriously believe this shit?

he will either emerge victorious and avoid martyrdom, or he'll overdose on redpills and become a hermit that masturbates in a barrel at a public park

Imagine being a Jew watching all of this. No wonder they think were so gullible and manipulable

leftists love to see families turn against their children for a political cause. anything that devalues the family unit, allows degeneracy to flourish

Wonder how many of these naysayers are going to lose their shit when we get shut down? That guy was called every name under the sun and yet here we are this morning.

ok gook

His parents & family are brainwashed. The media is spinning things like a silkworm. Peter Tefft is a hero among men.

ok gook.

It takes a shitty family to disown a member who did not do anything against the law.

Then again, a shitty family is usually what produces these larpers. A rotten tree will always blame that apple that fell from it.

>white family disowns white son for wanting more white families

What level of cuckery is this?

Trump fanboys are even more retarded and pathetic than Hitlerboos though.

>everyone who disturbs my fragile echo chamber is a shill

Typical Christian cowards.

Why is this surprising? Families in America are encouraged to kick their children out at 18. Family in America hasn't meant jack shit in years.

>Muh Trump
Back to r_thedonald

Aye.

The dad is a pussy and should feel ashamed.

great

How does that apply to me. Whats wrong with you. Besides that I'm married with children, I dont need to be white to see the genocide to the white race thats happening at a rapid pace.
It makes me really really sad because I respect the culture much. Besides the japanese and old chinese pretty much the only other culture I give a shit about.

> Being realistic here the alt-right will fail
Well you have higher IQ. Even with a majority black for example, its possible whites would hold the power.
I think you can turn it around very fast, only thing holding you back is the government and the globalists.
Its really scary how everything that was a alex jones conspiracy is now in the open. It was all real.
Damn Bilderberger even have a official website now. Its all crazy.
Never give up the hope user.

This

His family is probably extremely christian aswell

Only the white ones.

Asian and Indian ones never do. Do black families?

Fake news.

Why are boomer parents so fucking bluepilled?

All the cuck parents teaching their kids this hippie age of Aquarius bs are boomers.

I feel like I live in bizzaro world nowadays, especially with all the shills here. I don't think whites are gonna survive this one.

Grandpa, I hear Johnny was at a rally promoting right wing politics and the media told everyone it was a white pride rally attended by nazis!

>UNINVITE THAT SON OF A BITCH TO THANKSGIVING DINNER.

Sounds like they were all very close knit to begin with.

>30 year old childless son attends meme rally where another memester goes full Wahhabi and kills a woman
>has something to do with wanting more white families

>citing anon5 as though he were a credible reference
>mfw

I'm glad I don't have parents who are liberal faggots
Generation Z is gonna gas us all

Come to the alt-right general where we discuss /aesthetics/ for the next rally

The next rally is a false flag psyop

this will create a dangerous generation of people. Outcast from society AND their families. You are left with nothing but hatred to live for. damn. A monster just doesn't happen, it has to be made.

for me, when everything is against me and things are hard, it is my familiy that keeps me going on a straight path, now take that away too...

Gotta love these (((articles))) about doxxed people essentially trying to fearmonger readers out of the alt-right.

'If you go against us, this is what happens goy"

Literally all of them are. ((They)) will not allow an assemblage of all white people without punishing it.

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

>no one from my movement has ever sperged out and alienated themselves from their family. has to be a psyop

One of us

>then I will lay out the feast
Wtf?

Trump is counterproductive to our natsoc movement. Fuck OFF shill!

>false dichotomy
whatever

>no longer welcome at family gatherings
That's nice.

Do they want to expand on how someone "turns into a crazy Nazi"?

>all it takes is one scared bumblefuck to ruin everything REEEE
The opposition somehow had literal terrorists killing fags, BLM shooters killing cops in Texas, and Bernouts shooting Republican senators yet the (((media))) bare bats an eye and shoves it all under the rug.

Meanwhile some dumbfuck sperg sperged out and a morbidly obese leftie died of a heart attack and everything is ruined.

Good goym, keep believing :^)

Not sure what you are trying to say.
Another shill pretending to be muh RACIST SUPREMIST or what.

>I don't think whites are gonna survive this one.
I'm not so sure, dont by into the shills narative.
People I talked to have been really pushed to the right.
Things considered extremism is mainstream now.
Not on facebook maybe, but if you have a talk with somebody.
I know some guys in england who told me they can understand why the guy attacked the mosque.
And I noticed alot of liberatrians shifting right fast.
I think peoples minds change very fast when their freedoms are at stake.Not just what you read in the books.
When you enter the train and its full of somalis and you worry about your wife kinda thing.
Either way, I think people have seen this coming a long way anyway. I think its far from over, dont loose hope user. Always darkest before the dawn.

Great pasta, nana!

Being an incel who's extremely online

This rally was a psyop.

Niggers abandon their children at birth. If they survive long enough they eventually end up in the care of a grandmother, or aunt.

>Whites would hold the power
That's the globalist left intention though. You ever seen the rich parts of those South American countries? They're gated, patrolled by armed guards, they are full for white people, and ALL of those white people are extremely liberal.

Yes ultimately white people will still be in control, but only a select few, people like me who aren't will to work harder longer and for less pay (I got told by a Boomer not being willing to do this makes me entitled) will be swamped by the tide of violent Vibrant Diversity.

Good,fuck that brainwash faggot.

Blacks don't have families

>>"I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then and only then will I lay out the feast,” he said.
So his dad is a poster boy for huge liberal faggot? Liberal parents are cancer. They raise you under a delusional ideology that stunts or complelty inhibits your development into adult hood, raise you in a way that you'll have to later recover from if at all possible, and then disown you when you get a well paying job and vote for trump.
Liberals are cancer

Neither does Peter Tefft

>ACTUALLY LARPING AS A NAZI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How loud do you think the echo was when your whale comrade splatted
Do you think they could use her stomach as an echo chamber
Could you use echolocation to find her in the sea

>Trump movement

Hi plebbit, how many Jewish family members does Trump have again?

>So his dad is a poster boy for huge liberal faggot?

That's a Christian dogma. Liberals are all jewish-atheist. Many Christians do not believe in self-defense in any form, thinking that all of the suffering they could have stopped in life is just a test from God, and that they will be rewarded with their 72 virgins in a nightclub in Heaven.

> being brainwashed at a point you disown your own child for political beliefs

>Peter Tefft 'is a maniac'
>'an absolute maniac, in fact'

>my 30 year old incel son accuses me of being a JIDF shill at Thanksgiving dinner and attends a rally where a protester is murdered by a meme Wahabbi
>no, Trump is the last straw

if these nazis are trump movement then i guess blm is the obama movement

>we don't know how he got this way

That's hilarious because they are the direct result of why he is like this with their uncaring and apathetic way they raised their son. It's why I'm cold and calleous towards my family and bitter. They were nothing but losers

>Many Christians do not believe in self-defense in any form
Absolute horse shit

Or seeing the destruction being done to their people by left wing nutcases, muslims and niggers?

None of that play a role?

Are your parents proud of you? Please lie and tell me yes

Poor Peter, I'll cook for him.

>more projecting

> I'm cold and calleous towards my family and bitter
They're ashamed of you

No, mostly just being prone to autistic rage and inceldom

>literally engaging in struggle sessions

Get fucked kike.

christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/december/self-defense-debate.html

His family are garbage human beings - putting virtue signalling for a media that hates them ahead of their flesh and blood. Literally the lowest form of scum you can be.

that shirt is too big

Ya my dad and mom like me a lot and are really good to me, I don't think her mom and dad have any connection to her anymore so I don't know why this matters

So it's good that blacks rape and kill more whites than any other group? That police get shot by blacks using a sniper rifle, that BLM can ransack towns without punishment.

That's all good and plays no role on the festering anger of white people that are constantly demonised for wanting it to stop?

Get out of here you stupid antifa nigger cunt, those niggers won't thank you for supporting them, like that dumb American that converted to Islam in Syria in the hopes ISIS wouldn't cut his head off. Stupid stupid stupid!

I don't really care about my family disowning me. My Dad is cutting me off the minute I finish college. After that I'm not beholden to anyone. Inheritance from grandparents? They literally wrote in the will that I'm not allowed to touch it until I'm 50, implying I won't already be dead by then.

And you can't be barred from stock trading.